[Original RPG] End of the Line: Moon Pact - The faction truce.

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Fort Max: Rec Area

Jazz sipped on his drink and turned to Silverbolt with a smile and a nod.

"So what's new with you, man? How're the kids treatin' ya?"

Being aware of Silverbolt's phobia, Jazz made sure not to make any allusions to flight.

Warworld: Dock 152

Hammer took the datapad from Wingspan and hurried to flip through file after file of reports. His opticband was wide with delerium in perusing the material.

"Wild," he whispered. "I dunno. It just might be doable. I've gotta really soak this up. Do you mind if I hang onto this to do some research?"

Warworld: Bar

The three Constructors each took a long swig of their drinks almost in unison and without hesitation. They all had their own reasons to be antsy about unwinding.

"Yeah, us Micros stick together," Stonecruncher answered Deathsaurus. "Name's Stonecruncher, construction worker. Good ta meetcha."

Sledge, down the bar, had a much less pleasant reaction. He raised his optics at hearing Deathsaurus' last remark and slammed his half-empty canister on the bar.

"Whaddaya mean by that - 'stick in packs'? You think we can't handle ourselves? Don't talk like you know us, slagger."

Excavator reached over to restrain Sledge, but the latter brushed him off and glared at the Destron.

Warworld: Bridge

Gigatron nodded considerately to Cyclonus' answer. It could be feigned, but it was satisfactory.

"Excellent, Cyclonus. For your enthusiasm, you shall lead our aerospace forces into combat with the Quintessons. I trust you won't fail me."

At the front of the bridge, Spinister turned and looked back at overhearing. He'd hoped to lead the charge himself, though he supposed someone would need to stay with the Warworld. In any case, a helicopter probably wouldn't be much use in space...
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Deathsaurus took a sip of his drink,
"Good to meet you as well, Stonecruncher." he then turned to Sledge, "I know perfectly well that you're capable of handling yourselves. Please, refrain from the coarse language."
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

Fort Max, Crossblades room

Dust covers everything except for a trial of footprints. They lead to the regeneration chamber, another pair going to the energon refuling cabinet. they both originated from a huddled mass in the far corner of the room. It is Crossblades's inner robot. Next to him is his Shell covered in dust. his guns in disarray.

"I didn't do anything." He whispers. "Should have but didn't." He buries his face in his hands. "They were all right..."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

WarWorld-Bar

Wildrider got Snapdragon's order and put it on the bar before starting on Sunstorm's order. It took a few moments for Wildrider to complete it.
--------------
Fort Max- Holodeck

Guzzle's turret canon left a hole in Motormaster's armour. The 'fake' Stunticon leader narrowed his eyes, then moved closer to the Autobot tank. Motormaster put his gun back into subspace as he went and pulled out his sword. As he tried to stab through Guzzle's armor, Motormaster did his best to stay out of the tank's canons line of fire.

" Ya say that like it's a bad thing" Holo-Motormaster said to Guzzle.

Wildrider and Deadend continued to fire their guns at Dogfight.

Breakdown fired his gun at Override.

While some of Override's shots easily missed their target, others hit the yellow Stunticon and left cracks were the shot hit. Dragstrip mostly ignored his wounds and tried to ram Override again.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Brave Maximus

Space....

Post by Brave Maximus »

"You can dock on the port side Cosmos..." Speeder said across the Comm. "I'm sure Prime'll want an update, but I'll leave that to the big guy. I'm not even sure where I'd begin...."

The Micromaster Sniper moved to the port side airlock, grabbing his rifle and ammo on the way out.

At the same time, the three minicons sent a signal to Skyfall, saying that Dai Atlas was in no danger of dying on the trip back to Earth.

Two magnetic Grapplers shot out from behind the Omega and latched on to the massive Powered Master.

"I'll follow you in Cosmos" Skyfall hailed from the command center. He could see the Minicons beginning their repairs of the Cybertronian Leader.

Fort Max

Having finished everything he needed to do in Medbay, Daniel walked out and started heading down the not-to-familiar halls of the City bot.
Scout

Post by Scout »

ooc: Apologies- lost two tries at posting and am trying again- have been caught with Master's degree research homework

Maximus
Prowl finished and headed toward the Airlock. He heard the vocoders as he approached and stepped up the pace. He walked in swiftly, but smoothly, without creating a disturbance.

"I'm here Optimus."

Mirage heard Blaster's voice and headed towards it. "Here Blaster. Ready to do this?" The spy smiled, but he was feeling rather unenthusiastic about the whole mission.

Storage Room
"Clumsy too." Blitzwing laughed somewhat harshly at the scared Autobot, more from habit than from intent.

The triple-changer's voice lowered into a serious tone.
"Relax kid. That old doctor here and his staff are far from what oughtta be worrying you right now. They patch up, not take apart. You get scared of them, noone's gonna be able to help you with repairs."
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Fort Max, Holodeck

Again, Dogfight used his superior maneuverability to evade the convined fire from Deadend and Wildrider, but this time the two Stunticons were well prepared and coordinated. Despite his efforts, Dogfight was hit several times by the decepticons, damaging his navigational system in the process.

" With this system destroyed, I can't fly! " thought Dogfight, now flying clumsy above the Stunticons.

Without hesitation Dogfgiht transformed into robot mode, landing between Deadend and Wildrider. Enaging his remaining fusion blowtorch blaster, he made a sharp waist turn trying to engulf the two Stunticons in a deadly flare of fire.

Some streets away, Override was able to dodge Dagstrip new charge, but the triggerbot received a hit from Breakdown's attack. Curiously, some of the Stunticon's shots missed Dragstrip for inches.
Ignoring the pain from his wounded side, Override tried a trick: he started moving around Dragstrip, trying to bring him in Breakdown's line of fire.

" Maybe I can trick Breakdown into firing at Dragstrip by accident! " thought Override.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Fort Max Corridor

"Camshaft I thought you were dead , it's soo good to see you."

Overdrive's optics flashed yellow in happiness.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Fort Max, corridors

Camshaft, who was waiting for Flame's reply, unnoticed Overdrive talking to him.

" Huh? " he said turning to the voice the second time the Omnibot leader talked to him. For a moment, Camshaft stayed totally freezed, optics wide opened in trully surprise.

" Overdrive! " he announced finally. " Overdrive! "

The Omnibot spy chuckled, and without hesitation and forgetting Overdrive's higher rank, he embrazed him. It was a real weird reaction from an Omnibot like Camshaft, but after the last missions an incidents - an after a tremendous amount of time alone -, for Camshaft was the natural reaction.

" I'm alive sir " he said finally, more serious this time. " Any news about Downshift's... whereabouts? "
Elcor
Protoform

Post by Elcor »

Fort Max, Bluestreak's quarters:

It wasn't hard for Lightspeed to locate Bluestreak's personal quarters - after all, being an information expert, he had all the plans of fort Max in his memory. What he lacked, though, was being personally acquainted with Bluestreak - so, not knowing what to expect, he took cautious approach.

Coming closer to the door, he activated the information console on the door-post:

"Excuse me, Bluestreak, are you there? I am Lightspeed, Wheeljack sent me - he needs your advice. We all do."

Standing before the door, he expected an answer.

Fort Max, Holodeck:

As the one and only shooting range in Fortress Maximus was in the holodeck, Strafe headed there. As the big double doors opened on him, he was surprised to see a scene of carnage - two Autobots fighting valiantly against a score of Decepticons, whom he identified as Stunticons. A nanobreem later Strafe was ready to hail fire on the enemies... But - a wondrous thing - he held his attack, realizing that all Stunticons were just computer-generated images and posed no real treat. Instead of attacking, he crossed the deck to the command chair, sat in it and activated the transmitter:

"AUTOBOTS, IS BLUESTREAK HERE?" - big red letters appeared in the sky above Dogfight and Override.

Metroplex, Empty Shuttle Bay/Makesift prison for Insecticons:

-OOC:Sorry for the delay, but it was only yesterday that I decided to take playing Red Alert

Kickback was exhausted. One after another he offered Red Alert deal after deal, each one sweeter than the other - and still the impassive Autobot Security Chief stood silent and watchful. Some time passed in that manner, then some more, and even more... Finally, Insecticon could do nothing but cry:

"I beg you - answer, what is it that you want?"

"That's better" - came cold, calm and utterly calculated answer. "I was expecting you to give up, nothing more. Now you shall receive the treatment which is due for you... But never - I said never!!! - try to out-smart me again!"

"That's the way you treat those who you have a treaty with?" - Kickback cried.

"Oh, but we do not have a treaty between you, as independent Insecticon faction, and Autobots... or Decepticons, for that matter", - Red Alert answered, taking a small object out of the panel which popped open on his hand. "Here, on this tape, I have a complete statement where you've said you deny Gigatron's rule and want to be independent or even willing to defect to Autobot side, if you receive an adequate payment... Do you imagine what the Decepticon leader will do to you if presented with such evidence?.."

The question hung in the air ominously.

"I believe you do. Good. Now you shall be fed so you could continue your miserable existence", - Red Alert finished, sending a signal through his intercomm to some service droids.

"And thank you, Six Gun, for your help. Keep watching these pests a while longer, will you?"

Then he stepped back to the wall and called Ultra Magnus:

"Commander, this is Red Alert reporting. The interrogation was a smashing success - the Insecticons are ready and willing to co-operate, provided a minimal payment."

On a coded wave he added, though:

"But I still warn against trusting them. If they could be used in some way to provide the distruction for the enemy, that would be the best possible use for them".

"Red Alert out."

At the same time, the doors to shuttle bay lid open and a transport droid rolled in, three small energon portions (each no bigger than 1/10 of a cube) on his platform.

"Here's your payment", - Red Alert told Insecticons and turned in disgust seeing as the trio greedily rushed for the treat.

"It's mine-mine!", "Don't push!" and "Get off me" filled the bay...
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
Aero Blade

Storage Room, Fort Max

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade still wasn't sure where Blitzwing was in the room, given his own disorientation, but in the least the unfamiliar bot seemed to be reasonably friendly, if not slightly concerned in a disinterested manner. The smaller tech just sighed for a moment though listening to him, situating himself agains the nearby crates, hugging his legs to his chest and resting his chin on his arms, mostly to give him a sense of stability more than comfort. He wasn't sure he deserved comfort right now...

"I know, I know, I've been telling myself that for vorns," Aero answered. "I know most medics just want to be helpful, and if one of my friends were hurt the first thing I'd do is rush them to the best medic I've heard of, but when it's me who's injured - if I so much as think about the medbay or its workers - my memories of the detention center medics come back and I can't see past anything else..."

Aero sighed again. "I guess I really don't have anything else. Most medics don't want to deal with it and just sedate me; good or bad or otherwise, I don't have memories of any other medics to call on..."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Fort Max- Holodeck

Dogfight's blaster fire caught Deadend and Wildrider's shoulders (and at least one of both their arms) as they dogded it as best they could. Where the shots hit became blacked and cracked. The two Stunticons shot at Dogfight.

Breakdown continued to fire at Override, as Dragstrip transformed and took his gun out of subspace. Breakdown's fire did manage to hit Dragstrip a few times.

" Watch were your shooting, glitch" Dragstrip said as he shot his gun at Override " or do you want me to stare at you."

" Go j-j-jump in a smelter, t-t-trinket" Breakdown said.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

Fort Max, Crossblades room

slowly Crossblades rose and looked at his shell. He walked over to it and prushed some of the dust from its right shoulder.

"gotta be something I can do." He mumbled. "Have to make it up."

He reached with his left hand, his gaze never leaving his shell, and plucked one of his machine guns. It had been lying on a nearby. Its ammo scattered around it, it's ammo feed slot clogged with dust. Crossblades began to clean it and sort its ammo. He stoped and looked down at what he was doing. Closing his optics he flung the gun to the floor.

"don't deserve..."

Looking back up at his shell. He stepped towards and slipped inside.

"Been awhile, feels stiff" he thought, and started unarmed for the door.
Where's a nice alternative when you need one! -Ravage

Hush. Darkness gathers. -G2 Megatron

Dying once is bad enough... twice is beyond a joke! - G1 Prowl
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Main Airlock, Fort Max:

Prime: "Excellent, Prowl."

Ironhide: -looking out of a port, checking the sensors- "Prahme, Ah ain't seein' no sahgn'a th' Cons out there."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Maximus

"Best to contact Gigatron promptly then." Prowl added. "The more time we wait, the more likely it is that they will be planning beyond just attacking the Quintessons."

----------

Storage room
"You're hopeless, Autobot." Blitzwing growled at Aero Blade.

"You haven't been around a good repair technician and given them a chance in order to know what they do. You're a danger to anyone who works with you. Delete those old files manually from your memory and move on. Otherwise you'll put everyone around you in danger. A valueable member must be in top condition or they weaken the entire structure of their unit and they become disposable at best."

Having reached his recovery status, the triple changer began running through his own diagnostics, system by system. Lights began glowing internally and externally as he checked flight gear and landing, weaponry and life systems.
Aero Blade

Storage Room, Fort Max

Post by Aero Blade »

"You think I haven't tried?!" Aero Blade questioned sharply back at Blitzwing, his voice rising to an aggresive tone in response to to the other's. "There's millions of things I'd love to just simply drop, prayed to Primus I'd loose! But my processor just doesn't work that way, not anymore..."

Aero had to force himself to calm down a bit at that point, less he started speaking on something he didn't want to with an unfamiliar bot. He'd already figured out this was one of the defectors, only those that were originally Decepticons kept calling unknown bots by their faction due to old habbits usually. Maybe that's why Aero had calmed down so quick despite Blitzwing being completely foreign to him...

Once the thought had a chance to circulate and process, Aero wasn't so sure he liked it, thinking that way of himself. He seemed to hunker down a little further in his spot, brooding for a little while.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Fort Max Corridors

Overdrive embraced his comrade

"it's good to see you after all this time, getting the old crew back together."

He paused suddenly serious

"Downshift's still.....missing."
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Metroplex, Shuttlebay - Insecticon's home -

" Of course, sir " replied Six Gun at Red Alert's command.

The heavy- armed drone watched as the Insecticon's eated the energon.

---

Metroplex-Fort Max, docking tube

" Understood Red " said Ultra Magnus at his security director report. " I leave this matter in your hands. Take all the necessary measures. "

Magnus switched off his comlink when he arrived at the main hatch. He opened it and, with some effort, he moved his huge body through the narrow exit. Now, standing in Fort Max he looked around.

He was infront of Optimus Prime, Ironhide and Crosscut.

" Greetings Optimus " smiled Magnus, nodding to the others.

---

Fort Max holodeck

Override smiled.

" Yeah! The trick worked! " he thought, engaging his rear-mounted rocket pack. The sudden extra-speed helped him to dodge Dragstrip's and Breakdown's attack, but a lost shot hit him in the back. Rolling at top speed and afraid of losing control because of the hit, he transformed into robot mode and leaped to a street corner.

Override used the building as cover from Breakdown and trained his guns to Dragstrip.

" Now is my time, loser! " he yelled firing his weapons and wondering if the holo-Dragstrip would be affected by his pull.

Some streets away, Dogfight anticipated Deadend and Wildrider reactions and engaged his foot thrusters, leaping backwards and landing behind a human truck, covering behind. But the Stunticon's shots were at point blank range, and even Dogfight's superb agility wasn't enough to save him from the attacks. Several shots impacted on him, piercing and tearing off his wings and damaging some of his inner systems.

With his optics flashing in pain, he leaned out and fired his three shoulder mounter missiles, aiming at the two Stunticons.

Because of the battle, Strafe's message was unnoticed by the triggebrots. Maybe the technobot could enter the holodeck and ask the triggebrots...
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Soundwave was quite relishing his conversation with Ragnorok, dipite the little upsets with the Sharkticons.

"Ragnorok" He continued. "It would probably be safer to take our conversation in my new quarters."

He motioned to Lazerbeak for direction for one hand.

"We should go there immediately!"
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Fort Max, Holodeck exterior

Camshaft lost his look in the ground. Grim thoughts regarding Downshift destiny formed in his mind.

" Well, I'm sure we'll see him sooner or later " he said finally, glancing at Overdrive. " By the way, I was going to enter the holodeck. It seems there is some fun inside. Do you want to join me? It's been a while from our last battle together! " said Camshaft.