[Original RPG] Redemption: The Hammer Falls (Cybertron orbit)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Tyrant Bridge

"Soundwave greetings others once arrived here have must effort to remove Conviction make yes, regain mobility will we. Wish you to it examine intelligence for. Counter punch some information gathered yes but more useful intelligence may be there."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

OOC NOTE

The RPG staff have decided to start a new roll call thread to go along with the new storyline we'll be starting soon. Please go there and post your character rosters.

And please don't try to steal anyone else's characters. Everyone has at least until the new storyline kicks off to re-register their claims on the guys they're running now.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge, Tyrant

"Indeed," Soundwave replied indifferently to Weirdwolf's prattle. Truth be told he would very much like to examine the captured Quintesson warship, but it wouldn't do to let one of his fellow Decepticons see that he was eager for the task. That would give the Headmaster a small degree of understanding about what made the communications officer tick, and that just wasn't something he was willing to allow.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Tracer ignored most of Rumble's seeming ranting, having already picked up on the info he needed that was a confirmation. Going back over and picking up the damaged Frenzy again, Tracer started for one of the corridors.

"Where's he headed?" Tracer asked to Rumble.
verytired

The View of the Planets Surface

Post by verytired »

Like a welt as bright as the sun, the Plasma Energy Chmabers Energies appeared in the Surface of Cybertron for al to see: if one were looking close enough, they could see the Streamer Like Tendrils moveing outward from the dome, and wriggling through the surface like roots.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Trypticon: -shields failing, shutting down all weapons except for his main gun, diverting that power to bolster what he can of the shields, launches Crosscut, Kick Off, and Whirl's escape pods, main gun cranked up to full power as he fires another shot at the Warworld-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bridge, Tyrant

Weirdwolf gestured to Reflector's component parts.

"then put help them chamber CR in yes."
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Tyrant: Bridge

Reflector continued to twitch on the floor, though less frequently.
redman prime

Post by redman prime »

"If you could take us, erm, him down to the Med bay, then I think we'll be fine.. I mean, He'll be fine.. I'm ok already" Rumble acknowledged Tracer as he headed off a corridor, Rumble trailing behind, having to skip to keep up.
Frenzy was along for the ride, limp and off-line, dreaming of energon squares and 40-weight lube pints.
life is great. then you die and leave everything to your wife.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

(OOC: The shiny new Roll Call thread was the victim of a tragic a remodelling accident. If you guys could go here and list your characters again, we'd really appreciate it. Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience. :))

Bridge, Warworld

Trypticon's last shot pierced the Warworld's aft shields, then went on to rip a trench a mile deep in the battlemoon's southern polar region. Atmosphere, Cybertronian stormtroopers and countless tech drones vented out into the void of space. The sound of bulkheads clanging shut could be heard throughout the vessel.

Afterburner scowled as his greatest creation was marred, then nodded firmly as he noticed Trypticon's shields had become next to useless.

"Finish this."

Bridge, Tyrant

Soundwave took in a bevy of information from all sources: the mysterious energy rising to consume his homeworld; the destructive volley lobbed at the now-defenceless Trypticon by the crippled Warworld; the incredibly distracting rhythmic motion coming from the bodies on the floor. The latter he almost remedied with his concussion blaster, but he held himself back when Weirdwolf's request belatedly informed him that it was, in fact, the various components of Reflector that he was observing.

They are so many units like them, I am surprised Gigatron hasn't simply commissioned a replacement...

"But of course."

Soundwave briefly examined the three units; he was by no means a doctor, but he had enough medical training to realize that a gunshot wound to the head was the injury that needed the quickest attention. Tossing that unit (Soundwave had never bothered to learn the wretches' names; they all behaved the same anyway) over his left shoulder, he headed toward the medical bay without another word.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Space:

It would later be debated, by both historians and survivors alike(not to mention Drillhorn and Jalgar) as to what happened first: Either the return fire from the Warworld finally pierced the battle fortress' shields, or Trypticon's main powerplant was about to breach.

Whatever the cause, with a blinding flash of light, Trypticon's main fusion reactor was ejected into space, leaving him running on battery power, and that was fading fast. With a blinding flash of light, the battered citycon seemed to vanish.

The explosion wavefront seemed to spread, rippling out. And from the heart of the explosion came the mangled, twisted hulk of Trypticon's body, still in crusier mode, falling and tumbling in crusier mode. His last act before going into stasis lock was to blow the explosive bolts holding the main gun onto his body. Dropping like a massive meteor, Trypticon plummetted towards Cybertorn's surface. While the main gun, shunted free of the course it would have followed, wound up drifting slowly, settling into an orbital position amonst the other debris from the battle.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
verytired

Post by verytired »

The Plasma Energy Dome that had risen, the vengeance and spiteful victory of the Quintessons... fell in on itslef, and collapsed back into Iacon, leaving the area looking far duller than ever after this blinding attack. To any that were looking at the surface, it would seem like a fire caught in a vacumn, leaving the ground around it no less burnt.

(See Iacon Thread for the drama!)
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay, Tyrant

Soundwave dropped the Reflectorbot unceremoniously into a stasis pod, activated it, and then turned on his heel and headed back up to the bridge to grab the next one.

Space

Milliseconds after Trypticon became a towering inferno, space warped around the Warworld. The stars themselves seemed to fall inwards as the massive vessel's hyperdrives tore a hole into space-time large enough for the battlemoon. Then the Warworld disappeared into hyperspace with a blinding flash of light. It left behind almost no evidence that it had ever been there at all.

Except for the crashing citycon, of course.
Aero Blade

Corridors, Tyrant

Post by Aero Blade »

"Alright then, let's go, Short," Tracer responded to Rumble, still carrying Frenzy as they headed towards the medbay. He really didn't have anything against the cassetticons other than their association with Soundwave, but with the way things had been going lately, that didn't seem like it was going to matter too much anymore now in days.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Tyrant: Bridge

Reflector's remaining components continued to writhe on the floor, but less still now that the CR chamber was soothing them telekinetically.

(OOC: That wraps up the Reclamation story arc! Check out my announcement at the top of our forums to see what happens next.)

**Closed!**