[Original RPG] Redemption: The Hammer Strikes (Iacon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

West Iacon

Wingspan flew discreetly above and behind the micromaster. He was concerned about his friend. It must have hit hard losing all his unit particularly one that had been so close. Also Wingspan to some extent felt guilty , survivors guilt as well as guilt for the unintended consequences of his decoy efforts.

His highly sensitive sensors followed the micromasters progress across the landscape.

He had helped kill his friends comrades. If there was nothing else he could do he was going to make sure nothing happened to his friend.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

As the godmaster streaked through the skies over the Tagan Heights, he could feel a knot forming in his internals... what humans would have called a knot in their stomachs... discomforting feelings that things were about to go from bad... to all hell let loose.

catching sight of Omega Supreme descending into the depths, Ginrai brought himself into a descending hover beside them...

" Gentlemen... I suppose this may well be a suicide run... so I'll say this only once. Do whatever you have to... but if there's any way we can stop this disaster... if it means my life for yours and cybertron's... 'cons and all.. realize that I'm willing to make the choice FOR you if I have to."

ginrai suddenly went quiet as his wing jets continued to lower him into the abyss.... a few hundred meters below, he detected what seemed to be firm and solid ground...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Dropping to the depths below Generator C, Tagan Heights:

Nightbeat: "You can drop me off here...."

Hot Rod: "What are you worried about? It's not suicide for you, you've got a human component."

Nightbeat: "I've gotten used to this body, though......"

------------------

Omega Supreme: -about to land-

Somewhere near Wheeljack's Lab:

Minerva: -jumps out, transforms to vehicle mode, waving to Greatshot as she roars away, tires screaming over the rough terrain-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Closing on the Plasma Energy Chamber

Blasting through the skies with as fast a pace as he dared for having a precariously placed passenger, Wing Saber was soon able to spot their desitnation in the distace.

"We are approaching our target," Wing Saber called back to Grimlock. "It will not be long now."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Below Tagan Heights, Wing Saber:

Grimlock: -still hanging on tight- "Good. Me have feeling this not going to be easy." -checking neural triggers for his Pretender shell, hoping against hope he doesn't actually have to use the damn thing....-

Below Tagan Heights, Ground, 13 levels below Generator C:

Omega Supreme: -lands, hatch dropping open-

Hot Rod: -pulling both photon blasters, charges down the ramp, running towards the chamber entrance-

Nightbeat: -plasma blaster in hand, following- "Why do I suddenly feel terribly undergunned....."

Wheeljack's lab:

Minerva: -skids to a halt, transforms, runs inside-

Wheeljack: -straining to load Ironhide's body into some kind of capsule-

Minerva: -dropping her datapadd onto a table, moves over to help Wheeljack get Ironhide into the pod- "Can't you just fix him?"

Wheeljack: "I'm not sure I can keep ahead of his system burnout rate, even with medical help here. So I figured, if I stick him into this CR chamber I whipped up, that should stabilize him."

Minerva: "That bad?"

Wheeljack: "Internally, he's in worse shape than Prime. I think the only reason he was able to get Prime here is because his survival center's too badly damaged to put him into stasis lock."

Wheeljack and Minerva: -with much shoving, managed to get Ironhide into the chamber, slam the door shut-

CR chamber: -starts making bleeping sounds as it goes to work-

Minerva: -gasping for breath, leaning against the chamber door- "Why's he so heavy?"

Wheeljack: -sagging against the table- "It's the trithyllium. If that stuff was any denser, it would have it's own gravitational pull.... what's this?" -picks up the datapadd-

Minerva: "It's schematics. Of Optimus Prime where I come from."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

ginrai touched down alongside Omega, and slowly started forward down the corridor, not bothering with his twin rifles. he was expecting to have to deal with things up close and personal... and his fists, at this point, were of better use than his guns.

" Anyone else picking up some sort of power surge down at the end of this tunnel?"
verytired

13 levels below Generator C, Plasma Energy Chamber

Post by verytired »

Deliberata was making his final touches when he heard the distant sound of something landing.
Wisdom and Judgement turned from the control panel to the entrance to the chamber, their faces sweating with the effort they had put into prparing the chamber.
Laughter, now viewing the Chamber proper, gave a contented sigh: "If that's the Transformers, then theiy're only here in time for me to see them up close when they die!"
Wrath nodded in agreement. "I only wish I could see them all as the Plasma Energies from this chamber consume them, and render their Reclamation obsolete!"
Wisdom sighed: "Better to throw the switch now, we daren't give them the chance to-"
"To What!? They cannot breach the field, they cannot stop us! They shall be the first to die: and all the Guilty should hear their Sentence before it is passed after al!?"

Whilst four of Deliberata argued, the Death of him looked at the last switch to be thrown on the control panel with lust filled eyes, and the tentacles under his command twitched, jerked toward it., eager to touch it and end this nightmare...
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Iacon

Gunrunner, still shocked by his experience with BBC, nodded at Fort Max.

" Thanks... " he muttered. " Er... do you mind if I bring my shell with me? She needs repairs too. "
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

The Decagon

"Please do," Cerebros told Gunrunner as the doors to two Autobot-sized repair chambers slid open on the side of his larger body's repair-bay mode.

"If the designers did their jobs right, this thing should be able to put you back together as quickly as a CR chamber."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Chop Shop staggered towards Thundercracker and Slicer

"what's going on over here then?"
verytired

Plasma Energy Chmaber

Post by verytired »

The Death of Deliberata took final control of the body, and the lever was pulled by eager tentacles: Laughter could not contain his glee and began weeping as he laughed as hard as he ever had, with Wrath joining him. Judgment was not as pleased; “I WAS TO PASS SENTENCE!” He roared. But the roar was lost to the sound of the Plasma Energy Chamber coming alive, it’s energies swirling and and turing around the engine below and around the Judge. Wisdom was silent as he watched the room get brighter and brighter, like all it’s parts were making their own illumination inexplicably.
It was the most painful and beautiful thing that the Wisdom of Deliberata had ever seen, and he hadn’t the words to convey himself anymore.

The Death of Deliberata though, now the Guiding force of Deliberata, swung the body around and faced the Machine that filled the center of the room.

“Now, our lost children, our longest mistake, the Rogue Workers and the Rebel Soldiers will know. They will know what it is to cross their makers; they will know what it is to defy the Quntessons! They will freeze and lock as the Energies of this chamber burn into their cores, they will be left to stare forever where they fall, with the knowledge that they were brought back into line like the rabid dogs that they are!”
Death looked up at the growing corona of Energy at the center of the chamber, surrounding the machine before him. His Rigor grin was straining to grow, and his eyes mirrored the glow before him, as Death finally knew pleasure.
“Now, they will know my name, and were they able to TREMBLE at the mention of it. The Quintessons were their Alpha, and I; I, am…”

The Corona bursts, a kaleidoscope of Energies ripple outward…

“I am the OMEGA!”

The Plasma Energy passed over and through Deliberata, changing and touching nothing as it did so; his technological parts shielded or supported by his biological. The Energies passed through the wall as if it weren’t there, it roared outward till a dome of it appeared on the surface of Iacon and continued to grow, grow, grow outward and upward…

It grew down the hallway to the Autobots that had come to challenge it and Deliberata: it roared toward God Ginrai, Omega Supreme, Wing Sabre, Grimlock, Hot Rod… It came at them all like a storm, like Energy, Fire, Wrath and Judgment of uncaring Judges unleashed.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Tunnel Approaching PEC:

Nightbeat: "I'm picking up massive energy fluctuations. They're blotting out the earlier......" -jaw drops as he sees the energy streamers coming towards them- "Sweet Drokking Jovus......"

Hot Rod: -in the lead, optics widening in the split second before the streamer slams into him- "Oh, f-" -plasma streamer plowing into him, enveloping him in plasma energy, buring across his skin and his systems as it envelops him, picking him up and flinging him back the way he came-

Nightbeat: "YEOW!" -ducks, transforming to vehicle mode as Hot Rod screams(literally) overhead- "Why do they keep the keys to this thing lying around?"

Muzzle: -slamming Nightbeat into gear, roaring towards the chamber as he sheds his armor as fast as he can- "Your guess is as good as mine."

Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Passenger still in tow, as Wing Saber arrived at the tunnel he didn't once stop to bother landing and transforming - time was of the essence after all - and just continued his flight pattern to catching up to the group. After just a short while in the tunnel, though, he detected something out of place.

"Grimlock, it appears we have something coming back to greet us," Wing Saber warned, his sensors not immediately able to detect just what it was with the sudden burst of energy interference.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Tunnel, Approaching PEC:

Grimlock: -optic band narrowing- "Uh oh." -sighs- "Me hoping Me not have to use stupid thing." -calling shell from subspace, the heavily armored plasmatic skinned Pretender shell forming around him, closing up, sealing him inside-

Hot Rod: -skids to a halt, plasma and eldritch energies writhing around him as he howls in agony, some part of him recognizing the last time he'd felt anything akin to this was when he'd first housed the Matrix, but there hadn't been anything similiar to the skin-searing systems burn-

Warcry

Post by Warcry »

OOC NOTE

The RPG staff have decided to start a new roll call thread to go along with the new storyline we'll be starting soon. Please go there and post your character rosters.

And please don't try to steal anyone else's characters. Everyone has at least until the new storyline kicks off to re-register their claims on the guys they're running now.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

like a wave, pure Plasma Energy crashed into ginrai's body... and it took every bit of conscious effort to stay standing...

"NNNNNNNnnnggggggg! NO! It's NOT ENDING! NOT LIKE THIS!" The godmaster brought both of his cannons to bear, starting to shunt the very energy seeking to ravage his body into the weapons systems... and step after step, foot by foot, stomped down the tunnel.. each step feeling more and more like it could be his last...
redman prime

Post by redman prime »

Snapdragon was descending into the tunnel when the massive unleashed energies came up to meet him as he approached the floor of the shaft.
------------------------------------------
Greatshot, having dropped off Minerva and having no real mission, turned his bow towards Polyhex, hoping to be of some use in the cause. If it meant being rid of the Autobot alliance, then so be it.
life is great. then you die and leave everything to your wife.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Plasma Energy Chamber
There was a sound of sparks flying and the bizarre reverse burp of energies rescinding: Deliberata looked to his defences, to find all of them, including the Energy-Return-Field he had set up, all rendered inert bu the escaping energies of the Plasma Chamber.
Laughter squealed with delight, and took momentary control to move Deliberata to the entrance:
he looked down the hallway, now brightly lit by the rainbow wenergies of the chamber, and saw the Autobots struggling through the onslaught of Power that had overwhelmed them.
Judgement, sensing his moment, turned the body so e could face them.
"For Crimes Against Quintessa, And Against Your Rightful Masters, I, Lord Deliberata, Sentence You All! The Sentence, Is..."
The Body turned and the Face of Death looked at the struggling Autobots.
"...Death!"

The Skies Of Iacon, For All To See

The Plasm dome dominated the sky lie, rending clouds apart and esposing the star lit skies for all to see. It Grew and Grew, unstoppable and beautiful, the end of all technological life given form, were it allowed to run it's course:
Streamers like Tendrils snaked out from the Dome to find technoligical life, and swirled through the landscape, questing, probing, looking for their prey, and Transformers walking...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Tunnel Approaching PEC:

Grimlock: -grunting as he's enveloped in plasma energy as he leaps from Wing Saber, lands, starts striding forward, wincing as the shell tries to compensate, the synthetic flesh the only thing keeping him from winding up like Hot Rod at the moment- "Better hope this stop me, Five-face. Otherwise, Me gonna make you eat that console!"

Nightbeat: -catching a streamer across the hood and passenger side, flung into the wall of the tunnel, his battered body sliding down the wall-

Muzzle: -pulls himself out of the passenger side footwell, get's Nightbeat's door open, staggers out, shaking his head- "I hope that thing's not bulletproof....." -pulls a .50 cal Desert Eagle out of Nightbeat's glovebox, sharts down the tunnel at a run-

Wheeljack's Lab:

Minerva: -looks up- "What's that sound?"

Wheeljack: -checking over the schematics- "Sounds like a storm or somethin-"

Wheeljack and Minerva: -flung into the ceiling, then the walls by the plasma energy ripping through the room-

Ironhide's CR chamber: -lights flashing and flaring, control panels blowing out-

Prime's stasis chamber: -flickering between online and offline status-

Iacon:

BBC: -watching the dome form, shaking his head wearily- "Idiots."

Aero Blade

Tunnel Approaching PEC

Post by Aero Blade »

Wing Saber gave an involuntary cry as the energy met with him and began to sear his systems. For the moment he held his ground, instinctively trying to shield both himself and the fallen Hot Rod from the onrush of energy. Sheer size allowed him to withstand it for a short while, but it would not be long before he would be in the same condition as the young Autobot he was now trying to protect.