[Original RPG] Shadow War: Heaven is Falling (Iacon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Autobase: Ultra Magnus' Office

"Do not take me for a fool, Autobot!" Gigatron barked. "If this is what your scouts do in Decepticon territory, I shudder to imagine the savagery of an investigative crew! Expect the bill of damages to arrive within the orn. You will pay for the repairs your cretins' unprovoked rampage has caused, or you can expect an Autobot city to suffer retribution in kind!"

Autobase: Brig

The journey had been mostly uneventful, and Jazz was happy to be able to transform and drop the still-unconscious Bugbite unceremoniously on the floor of a cell. He brought up the electron bars and glared down at the imposter.

"Yo Ratchet," he radioed with a finger against the side of his head. "It's Jazz, shorty. Could use your help down at the HQ brig. I need a tech dude to run some scans on this Bumblebee knock-off, dig?"
Mechafox
Protoform

Ending in McCadam's

Post by Mechafox »

Fullfang orbited Cybertron in shuttle mode, drifting lazily until Iacon appeared in the terminator. Bored after exploring some long destroyed city, he fired his engines and set a course for McCadam's, he'd just decided he was thirsty.

As he entered the thin atmosphere he airbraked, gently until near the ground, weaving in between skyscrapers, until he spotted a good place to land, a long road that would take him to the bar. His undercarriage hit the metal surface and he transformed into a bullettrain, applying breaks to slow down before finaly returning to his beloved wolf mode.

Breaking into a run, he swiftly found himself at the familiar building, bots that he'd known long ago moving in and out, not that they'd recognise him now.

It looked like something had happened nearby, so instead of entering he hovered outside, curious.
'Me Grimlock kick butt'
'Tell my tale to those who ask... Tell it truly, the ill deeds, along with the good... and let me be judged accordingly... The rest... is silence'
Aero Blade

Ultra Magnus's Office, Autobase

Post by Aero Blade »

Deciding that he seemed to be doing this probably for the enjoyment (seeing as how he was so riled with Magnus's diplomatic response), he decided it might be best to just make sure that the mood was killed entirely with further diplomatic behavior. The threat of retaliation might be real under the right circumstances, so he'd have to do his best to minimize that but still also keep alert for the potential retaliation, now that he was aware of it.

"I'm quite busy right now Gigatron, so please answer me one thing," Ultra Magnus responded in as bored and disinterested a tone as he could manage. "Just how many times do you intend for us to play this game in the nearby future? I and every Autobot with any amount of sense knows the drill by now - we send out scouts, your side spies on them then sends out a counter patrol to go harrass and provoke them or just out right attack, then our scouts retaliate and you try to place the blame on them. That 'strategy' is as old as Megatron."

"Send the bill if you wish, but I gurantee no response on it aside from a return to sender, and if you are as bold as to try an attack I shall warn you that we have had our security and defenses significantly reinforced. We are more than prepared to deal with you. I'm also sure that once the local security cameras in that area have finished transfering their video back to Autobase, we will be more than able to see just who started what. Would you like me to send you a copy?" Ultra Magnus asked politely.

Deciding not to wait for a response from Gigatron, it was probably best also to move right into changing the subject, to get the maniac off of thoughts of violence if he could manage it. The report that was coming in on one of his computers in the office was probably just what he needed....

"It would seem that there has also been some undesirable activities from your men in our territory," Ultra Magnus started as he briefly scanned the incoming report. "Local security has reported Devistator and some other unknown impersonating one of our personell assaulted Iacon. It looks as though I shall also have to issue a bill for the damages they have done to our territory."
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

McCadams

Bumblebee asks Nightbeat, Ricochet and Tracks. "Any idea where Magnus is? I probably need for Ratchet or Perceptor to look at me. I haven't been feeling right, since the prison."

He opens up a panel on his arm. "Gah... my reciever is fried. That stupid blade really messed me up."

Autobase Brig

Bugbite fades in and out of conciousness. Must... Call... For Backup. he presses his arm panel and calls in a whisper. "Master Bugbite! Drone A15 reporting!"

The reciever image displays another Bugbite with a scar across his face. "Speak A15... was the mission a success?"

A15 looks at the monitor with a grin. "Yes. The nanobots were a success. I was able to gather data on the Autobots, but it wasn't the data you wanted."

Bugbite scowls at the screen and speaks angrily. "What in the name of Lord Unicron did you get!"

"I got the data on Optimus Prime like you asked. But the only other Autobots I got were Prowl, Powerglide, Warpath and Brawn." A15 said worried. "Does it suffice?"

"It will do... At least you got Prime." Bugbite then began to grin. " Now self-destruct, you worthless pawn."

"Yes master. But before I do... Did I serve you well?" A15 asked.

"Yes... For the most part." Bugbite said half-heartedly.

"I was honored to serve you master." A15 declared. Bugbite stood up as his parts began to fall apart. "Now initiating Mass-Shifting Self Destruct*" All of Bugbite's parts began to shrink until he was as small as a tick and then exploded into a tiny poof.

*Maju's Note: Any fan of Invader ZIM would recognize that is basically the Shrinky Self Destruct from Backseat Drivers From Beyond the Stars.
Crystine

Post by Crystine »

Road to Autobase

Springer nodded to Jazz in acknowledgement, and sprinted after Bumblebee, who had headed back to Maccadam's. What the hell was wrong with him? He wasn't behaving like the Bumblebee he remembered. Once back at the Oil House, he entered.

"Hey, Bee, now's not the time for another drink. Jazz gave you an order - come on, let's get back to the Autobase," Springer said, approaching him.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

McCadams

"Sure thing, Springer." Bumblebee said, "I thought he was talking to the other Autobots." He walked to the door and transformed toward the Autobase.

"Oh... Crap!!" He said and turned back around and passed Springer. "Forgot to pay for my drink!" He walked back inside the bar and threw several pieces of money at the Bartender, transformed and went back to Springer. "KEEP THE CHANGE, RICOCHET!"
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Maccadam's

My, thought Glyph. How people do come and go!

Even Tracks and Nightbeat were a little rocked, it appeared, by Bumblebee's sudden departure. Ricochet, on the receiving end of a sudden shower of cash, seemed to be considering what she had overheard her fellow minibot declaring to him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Macaddam's

Ricochet blinked

"Zut alors what is going on round here, can't a nebulan get a quiet drink round here. Is there something in the enrgon or has perhaps Quickmix been mixing his specials."

He looked at Glyph and at the pile of money around him.

"What has got into Monsieur Bumblebee 'e is not 'is usual self non."
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Autobase Brig

Bumblebee walks inside the Autobase and looks inside the cells, seeing various criminals, looking at their Identification Monitors.

"Let's see... Thunderblast... Crumplezone..." He looks forward and sees Jazz, and runs towards him. "Hey, Jazz! Where is that Bugbite freak at? I'm going to tear his optics out for the torture he put me through!"

( MAJU'S NOTE: Before anyone else asks: Yes, this is the real Bumblebee, and he is only fueled by revenge and tramua. Hopefully soon he'll be back to his regular self. )
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Maccaddam's:

Nightbeat: -optics narrowing behind his visor as Bumblebee runs out- "Great. Bumblebee's making my diodes twitch. If nothing else, another case is always a good thing." -smirks- "But, first things first. Glyph, Tracks, shall we go?"

Autobase Brig:

Hot Rod: -watching the Bugbite clone's death- "Y'know, I should feel some kind of remorse... but I don't. What I am wondering is why it looked like he was talking to himself." -looks over at Jazz- "Forget Ratchet. Call forensics and have them bring a set of tweezers." -looks over at the arriving Bumblebee- "What's left of him is in there. Don't sneeze, we need to gather up what's left to figure out where he came from."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Autobot Brig

"Hot Rod, Ratchet's Coming?" Said Bumblebee. "His trip won't be a total waste, I need him to take a look at me, and see whatever they done to me. My com-link is busted and my chest feels like it's not reparing right." He looked at the tiny little spec on the floor with his enhanced eyes. "Looks like his self destructed while making a transmission. Who was he contacting? Gigatron?"
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Maccadam's

"He seems disturbed, yes. I would ascertain by his impatience that he is feeling not quite himself. He is not the only minibot in that position! Well, do enjoy your drink in some facsimile of peace," Glyph said to Ricochet.

With a slight bow of acknowledgement, she joined Nightbeat and Tracks. "I take it that we are going to Kalis?" she asked quietly. "Will there be transport readily available given the current status of that area?"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mechafox
Protoform

Autobase, Brig

Post by Mechafox »

Something was happening, Springer had run inside and come out with a damaged Bumblebee, before they both transformed. Bumblebee had seemed to be different, but granted it'd been over a hundred earth years since he'd seen the little yellow autobot, so he dismissed the changes.

His curiousity tickled, Fullfang took off after the others, his tireless servos letting him run faster than an earth wolf. He followed them inside the Autobase and towards the brig. But he held outside for a moment, listening to Jazz, Springer and Hotrod talking. He still found it hard to believe that Hot Rod was the same transformer he'd raced on earth, but who knew what a few hundred cycles could do to a bot.

Bored now, he was about to move on the analyzers that he used as a nose pinged. He followed the trail inside, just as all eyes were on Bumblebee, and to the ashes that had been Bugbite. Gingerly he 'sniffed' the pile, careful not to disturb it, though he certainly didn't look it. There was something he couldn't quite pick out.

'Smells funny' he remarked to no one, having forgotten there were other bots nearby.
'Me Grimlock kick butt'
'Tell my tale to those who ask... Tell it truly, the ill deeds, along with the good... and let me be judged accordingly... The rest... is silence'
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Autobase Brig

Bumblebee punched the wall of Bugbite's cell, leaving a hubcup-sized dent in the wall. "I'm so sick of this little Anti-me! First he kidnaps me, steals my programming and specifications, copies my spark, damages my spark, and then he just disappears out of here!?!!!" He begins to yell at Hot Rod and Jazz. "We need to track him down, chain him up, and rip out his spark, and give his body to the Sharkticons."

He stares at Springer. "Don't even start, Springer! I know what he's up to! He's kidnapping us Autobots, copying every aspect of us, and torturing us! He's making his own team of Autobots, and weakening us so we are vulnerable to an attack! Scan yourselves... that Battle distracted you so you wouldn't notice Nanobots copying you!" He punches the wall again, leaving the metal starting to peel.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Autobase Brig:

Hot Rod: -sighs theatrically- "Great. More versions of me. I hate to say it, but the universe is barely big enough for me, let alone two of me." -looks over at Fullfang- "Hey, 'Fang, long time no see." -looks back over at Bumblebee- "If we're gonna stop whoever did this, we have to find them. Do you think you can find where you escaped from again?"
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Autobase Brig

"Yes, Rod... I know exactly where the prison was... Problem is it was just a shack. I buried under it to see if there was anything else, but it was just a temp prison. I hacked into the computer inside of the prison before I left" He looked outside the door. " Bugbite's actual base is somewhere where you'd least expect... Above Iacon." He sat down and detached a holopanel from his arm and put a disk inside it and a 3D Map appeared of Iacon with a Wasp-Shaped Jet above it.

"There. The ship uses advanced cloaking technologies improved on Mirage's. We can get aboard, but we are going to need either a lot of aerial bots, wait for Jetfire to get back, or install Wheeljack's outdated jetpack attachments."

The hologram shifts to a internal view of the ship. "I believe that Bugbite may already have left the ship. But we may be able to get data from his computers regarding his next location, possible production plants, or maybe even a diagonstic of the clones."

"Bugbite has cloned himself to near the 80s mark, so be prepared for battle." Bumblebee turned to the Autobots. "As Prime would say... Autobots! Transform and Roll Out!"
Mechafox
Protoform

Post by Mechafox »

(OOC: Just so you know, Fullfang was reformatted a few years ago from a bot that had been in stasis lock from the attack on autobot city in the movie. He does keep this fact to himself though, and introduces himself as a completely new bot, who wanders off the grid everyso often for a while. And he likes to stay as a wolf )

His ears perked up at his name. Fullfang looked over to the others. He trots over and sits next to Hot Rod's leg. As Bumblebee describes Bugbite's base, he listens keenly. A hidden jet above Iacon sounded fun! He barked once for attention, then flipped his voicemask to a more understandable one.

'Can I come too? I can get you guys up there in less than a nanocycle!' He spoke with the glee of a young robot, then realised he hadn't met Bumblebee since his reformatting, not that he was gonna mention that, 'Oh yes, I'm Fullfang, Hi!'

Fullfang moved over to Bumblebee and gave him a quick lick before backing off, an expectant grin on his face.
'Me Grimlock kick butt'
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Autobase Brig

"Glad to meet you Fullfang! The more on the squad the better." Bumblebee grinned as he wiped off the robodrool. "But I most warn you Fullfang... You may not make it back, That goes for all of us."
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Autobase: Brig

Jazz dove through a transformation and revved his engine, waiting for Bumblebee and Hot Rod to roll out first. Bumblebee had gotten through security, so he had to be the real deal, but Jazz didn't fully believe Bee wasn't brainwashed...

"You comin' fer the ride, Springer? Could use a bruiser like you if things get ugly."

Autobase: Ultra Magnus' Office

Magnus would hear a long moment of silence before the receiver on the other end was slammed down.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Autobot Brig

Bumblebee ran outside and transformed into his vehicle mode and drove outside heading to the highest point on Iacon... a Radio Tower "Once we get to the top of this tower, we should be able to get inside of the ship without much ease. All those who can fly, go ahead and fly to the tower and hold your position, but prepare to defend yourselves. I have no idea what kind of weapons they have. Jazz! You and Hot Rod stay far enough back so that if something bad happens, you and the rest of the bots can get out of here!"