[TF2007] Recidivism

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Hoover Dam, Exterior:

Ironhide ground forward, understanding the plan. Unfortunately, he wasn't the only one who did.

Shockwave pivoted his arm cannon, keeping his optic on Prime. "A logical plan given your current resources, Optimus Prime. But ultimately futile." With a roar, his arm cannon fire a high-powered blast at Ironhide.

Ironhide cut his steering hard to the left, his left front rim cutting into the rocky soil, catching the blast low on his passenger side doors, the rest exploding into the ground beneath him, flipping the old Autobot through the air, spinning like a top as he transformed and crashed to the ground.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
13thScorpio

Post by 13thScorpio »

Autobot Base

"On my way."Longarm radioed to no one,and flew out of base,activating his holo for when he was in a hurry (Mikela).Sirens blaring(As much as orange sirens where going to help,he didn't know),he transformed a little,hiding his wrecker hook and telescope arm.What the 'cons didn't know wouldn't hurt them,at first. He charged onward.
Mechafox
Protoform

Hoover Dam, outside

Post by Mechafox »

Despite the clear danger, Optimus couldn't stand by and watch Ironhide taking another shot. His targetting computer fired a spread, while not especially accurate the sheer number of shots meant on should hit.

The ground rumbled beneath him as he leapt forward, his long legs pounding the desert, his blaster spewing ion pulses to keep Shockwave off balance while he closed. His energon blade slid into position on his left arm, ready for use.
'Me Grimlock kick butt'
'Tell my tale to those who ask... Tell it truly, the ill deeds, along with the good... and let me be judged accordingly... The rest... is silence'
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Shockwave leaped, rising into the air on the boosters in his feet as ion bolts score his armor, firing a massive gamma blast at the charging Optimus Prime as he activated his commlink. "Barricade, status update required. Starscream, discontinue your abuse of the humans and provide air cover. As you have removed the air cover the humans were providing for us, it is only logical that you should replace it!"

---------------

Ironhide groaned, his HUD damage status indicators flickering red across the board, vison hazy, gyroscopic stabilizers destabilized. He turned his dazed optics to a mound of sand that rose up next to him, revealing a hatch that swung up and open, as Lennox painfully pulled himself out of the hole, squinting in the light, seeing the battered form of Ironhide next to him. "Oh, great. Another one......"

Ironhide sagged back. "Aw, come on. We're all over, these days."

"Wait.... the truck that took me home. That was you, wasn't it?"

"Yeah. You looked a lot better then."

"You don't look so hot yourself." Lennox took a shuddering breath. "You gotta stop them."

Ironhide propped himself up on one elbow. "We're doing the best we can."

Lennox coughed. "Out of ideas..... they're raidin'....... th' lab....." He wheezed, finally losing the fight with the encroaching blackness that had been flickering around the edges of his vision since the explosion, thudding down to the dirt, unconscious.

Ironhide scowled slightly, looking at the injured human. "Why do I have the feeling things are about to get worse?"
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Nellis Airbase

With a bark of what could only be laughter, Starscream threw his arms wide, accepting the fiery destruction of all the Earth jets as a god accepts his due of worship. But he was sobered by the radio message.

'Do not presume to order me, Shockwave!' he sent back tartly. 'You may, however, anticipate my arrival at the dam within a breem fractal.'

With that, he sank towards the form of Scorponok, who was lying still in the scrubland that surrounded what was left of the airbase, pausing on the descent only to fire four more missiles into the raging pyre. A few humans were running away, two guiding injured comrades, but he pointedly ignored them as he transformed to recover his own.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Hoover Dam (interior)

Barricade scowled as Shockwave's comm call came through.

"I am more than ready to depart, believe me. Our transport is ready and so are the decoys. But leaving without the bodies we came for would be something of a mistake, no?"

The second-in-command's sarcasm covered a rising annoyance directed at Wire Tap and Scrapper. The duo had had more than enough time to complete their objective and return; not only had Barricade been able to do the work he had to do on the base's motor pool vehicles, he'd also had the time to salvage a large amount of computer hardware from the nearby rooms.

"Scrapper, this is Barricade. We're running out of time. Speed it up!"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Enroute

Scrapper accelerated bumping along the corridor his load swaying.

He replied to Barricade.

"We're on our way"
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

''Mind if I join ya''Swindle shouted to Barricade from behind.
Mechafox
Protoform

Hoover Dam, Outside

Post by Mechafox »

The air hummed with the intense burst of rays travelign at the speed on light. Fortunately Prime's sensors saw the power spike and he leapt aside before it emerged from Shockwave's barrel. The ground under it glowed in his sensors as it absorbed a lot of radiation.

He fired a spread of shots, the Ion pulses would partially scramble another blast as he scanned for anything to help, Things did not look promising. Left with no other option, he hurled himself at Shockwave, blade and rifle ready.
'Me Grimlock kick butt'
'Tell my tale to those who ask... Tell it truly, the ill deeds, along with the good... and let me be judged accordingly... The rest... is silence'
13thScorpio

Post by 13thScorpio »

Hoover Dam,Top of Dam.

Longarm flew over the highway,seeing the smoke and dust of the battle that raged below.His warrior instincts kicked into high gear,seeing Skydive knocking at the dams door with missles,providing excellent cover for the stupid manuver he was about to pull off.If he did it right,Ironhide would blow his head off,and if he did it wrong,well,he'd be dead.He'd picked out the strongest of the group, Shockwave and he needed a way to let Prime and Ironhide do some work.The answer was simple,get his attention.He drove through the gaurd rail and flew down the dam.He transformed among the clouds of smoke and dust,hop skipping and trying to keep his balance,and his telescoping arm in,gun coming into his hand.He couldn't shoot worth a damn,but it was worth the try.He started firing at Shockwave .

"Coming in Prime. "He yelled over comn.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Inside the Dam

Scrapper accelerated towards the square of daylight that had appeared in front of him.
Mechafox
Protoform

Hoover Dam, corridors

Post by Mechafox »

Wriggling down the corridor to Scrapper's left came the tail of Scorponok, which had broken out of the abandoned lab.

Squirming it inched out just infront of his foot.
'Me Grimlock kick butt'
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Nellis Airbase

Starscream rose again into the air, a shimmering bird of prey limned by the raging fires. Scorponok was again tucked inside his canopy, still off-line, but twitching now.

Orienting towards the Dam, he beamed out a message: 'Thundercracker: if you are still lurking out there, coward, I suggest you follow me...'

He fired his jets and roared towards the bigger battle.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

inside the Dam

Scrapper screeched to a halt and stared down.

"What the slag is that."