[Original RPG] Collapse: Imperium (Polyhex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Communications

Hearing Bombshock roar, Shrapnel's antennae crackled with electricitym bathing the area in a yellow glow. "What he said!" he launched a shrapnel grenade at Casemate while he tried to get his bearings.

Operations

The damaged but resolute Laserbeak, bleeding from his wing wound, turned towards Aerie and fired with all his armaments. His back lasers and optic blasts. He let loose a bloodcurdling shriek as he did so.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Communications:

Thundercracker: -struggling to his feet- "You geeks ain't gettin' out of here that easy!" -starts stumbling towards the door, adding fire from his arm cannons to Drag Strips-

Operations:

Quickshot: "Hmmmm......" -straightens as the lights flicker and go out, emergency lighting coming on in the room, not affecting his target locks in the slightest- "I get paid, I get power, and all if I join you guys. It is something to think about." -moving around- "Sorry, Laserbeak." -snapping his blaster pistol up, snapping off a brace of shots at Aeire, bringing his arm cannon up, firing it at Peak, laughing as he does- "I'm too much of a nut to let them put me in charge of anything!"

Club Isis:

Ravage: "You're asking me to betray Megatron, in order to bring all of what the Autobots are going through to all of Cybertron? A civilian government, one ruled by the weak-willed and the greedy?" -snorts in disgust- "I'd rather have Starscream in charge."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Medbay, Darkmount

Glit was obviously not very concerned with the fact that Darkmount was being attacked, and he was even less concerned with examining the remains of an extra-planar creature that he knew full well was of no harm to them now. His interests were now directed to two offline mech's who both had potential to unlock more of the mysteries that Glit needed to process. After all, if he was to ever learn the key to immortality he had to explore all avenues. How else could he be a true medic if he had no interest in preserving life... indefinitely.

"There is no immediate danger from the remains of that sentry mech, nor should you worry about any disease or contagion spreading. There is nothing supernatural about it, it was simply the guardian of a portal that was opened as a side effect to the Constructicon technomancy operation that I performed. Megatron and Soundwave should both be happy to hear of the Constructicons being back online.", Glit replied to Tracer with a nod and wink of the optic.

Glit then used his electromagnetic field generators in his wrists to lift the highly damaged body of Starscream out from under the rubble and place him on an operating table. He did the same with the pretender, Bomb-Burst, whom was currently in a state of stasis as well thanks to Glit.

"I have orders from Astrotrain to inspect and run diagnostics on these two bots, if you need my services in the meantime, feel free to alert me. How long will it take you mechs to get that wall back up before my whole medbay is destroyed?", Glit asked Hook.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Communications

Aerie fell under a hail of fire and Bluff and Peak headed for the door.

~*~

Bluff screached as the pressure blew his arm of at the shoulder tearing the wiring.

Bluff minus an arm thanks to Motormaster. With his good arm he pushed at Motormaster and then vanished as he enabled his Mirage type cloaking device.

Peak sent a fusion blast at Quickshots chest as he reversed out of the door his armour scarred by Quickshots fire.

~*~

Generating Plant

Steamroll transformed just after Drag Strips attack had spattered his Roadroller with Buckshot, the massive bit of ironwork suffered only cosmetic damage.

He ran towards the door

Pound chugged towards Breakdown speeding up as the massive construction vehicle charged at Breakdown at full speed. As he drew closer his engine faltered and stalled however momentum carried him forwards and for a moment it looked like Breakdown would be crushed under the wheels.

~*~

Claw leapt at Tinker a bundle of flashing , slashing razor sharp metal. Oil streaming from wounds inflicted by the Seekers fire.

Club Isis

Nightstalker paused and then moved round tp the other side of Ravage's bowl Energon evaporated from it and his form stabilised a little.

"This Megatron must have changed from his days on the Gladitorial circuit, what has he to inspire such loyalty. I wish to bring stability to Cybertron reunited behind a figurehead advised by a Council. Megatron's rule has hardly been stable there would seem to have been at least 3 factions just from what we have discussed."
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Medbay, Darkmount

"My point exactly!" Hook exclaimed to Glit. "In case anyone has neglected to notice: Darkmount might be in some danger of being damaged, but we are most definitely already in an area that is damaged enough to collapse in on itself." Languidly, he gestured to the creaking remains of the two supporting walls which were open to the corridor without. "Bonecrusher - effect repairs, if you would."

And all this time, Hook managed to remain steadfastly not looking at the wavering image of Starscream. He had no doubt in his own sensory equipment or his own sanity, but he just did not wish to acknowledge what he could see.

Starscream grinned as Glit manoeuvred his horribly mangled body onto a gantry table. He folded his arms across his canopy and watched the tableau in the medbay, quite enjoying the conflicting powerplays. Now, he was delightedly anticipating that Tracer would have a go at Glit and, of course, Scrapper at Hook...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Medbay

"Then you will be taking full and exclusive resposibility for any consequences of this incident," Tracer replied to Gilt, clearly unimpressed with the condition of the medbay, just for the ressurection of a few extra bots. "Do what it takes to get this mess cleaned up, and this place back in working order, before I am back to check on your progress. The action taking place in and around the rest of Darkmount should be more than reason enough to get this place ready for the inevitable casualties that will soon be headed this way," he finished, turning towards Hook as he spoke.

He then turned his attention to any remaining mechs in the room. "Those of you not participating repair or clean up, get your weapons and get in the fight. The sooner the Imperials are expelled, the less repair work will be there for everyone afterwards."

The orders handed out, Tracer began to move out himself. Without Bombshock present, there was no need for him to remain in the medbay. Much like before, though, this meant he'd have to commit to another task before he could get back to his original purposes - he couldn't plan for a scouting party when there was alright a battle on. The interlopers would have to be dealt with first.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Medbay

Scavenger glared at Hook.

"Bonecrusher, you want Bonecrusher to help you repair something. If you wanted to clear the site and start over you could maybe aske Bonecrusher . I am the Mining Engineer here I 'm the one who's studied how to shore up tunnels,I have the transferable skills. It's me who should be supervising the repairs um if it's ok with Scrapper."
Selkadoom

Medbay

Post by Selkadoom »

Hightower smiled

" I guess I should help out repeling the intruders"

He then pulled out his crossbows and ran off towards operations
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Classicor
Protoform

Post by Classicor »

Medbay

Mixmaster stood still for long minutes while is internal sensory recalibrated. Turning to Scraper, he said: "Analysis complete. Actually, it seem´s to be just rust, surprisingly old rust considering the fact that this body has just been destroyed. But my sensors are not quite working at full capacity yet, so there might be some additional data coming in later on."

He the reacted to Long Haul: "Could you possibly run a short diagnostics on my systems? I have problems synchronizing the different components of this new body, and I would like to reinstall the data from the data package; apparently there were some errors in the first, rushed insallation."

He wondered about the Scythe for a moment, that Glit had stored away. That energy blade that had extended from the handle while this creature named Cutter had held it had given him some unusual sensor readout, and he was curious about the weapon...

Now, let´s find the nearest armoury and give this new body a thorough tryout...
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Medbay, Darkmount

This was, Starscream decided with a peal of laughter, one fun side-show!

With a gentle smile (just the kind to infuriate), Hook turned to Scavenger. "Bonecrusher, like all demolitions units, will be - naturally - acutely aware that he needs to make safe before proceeding with ground-works."

And Bonecrusher had deferred to him rather than Scrapper...

"You will stay and help, Mixmaster? Your particular skills will be valuable here, ensuring the medbay is timeously prepared for the anticipated casualties!"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Medbay

Bonecrusher looked from Hook to Scavenger, unsure which one to follow. Resisting the urge to laugh, the Constructicon approached the walls, transformed into vehicle mode and began to clear the debris, waiting for Scrapper or Scavenger to begin the construction.

They can argue all they want, but I have a reputation to uphold. Namely, our unit's reputation as the best construction team ever.

Operations

The Cassettecon's determined explosion cracked into a self-satisfied smile when Aerie fell.

Laserbeak, hopping slowly, sent the signals to deactivate Operations' self-destruct. He pelted Aerie's body with two laser blasts to make sure he's dead, before firing towards Peak with his optic lasers which burned in a scarlet hue in the darkness.

Generating Point

Tinker grunted as Claw raked his body, tearing off his shoulder potrusions and ripping his side open. Tinker screamed in rage, as he pulled out his tranquilizer guns and fired off its ammo at the Imperial.

Communications Hub

Shrapnel shot off another shrapnel grenade at Submerge,
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Operations

Bluff staggered away behind his cloak of invisibility while Peak reversed out of the door listing to one side as a stray shot slagged one of his hover generator.

Outside Communications

Submerge , Casemate and Roughhouse doubled along the corridor as Shrapnel's grenade thumped into the door causing it to crack.

Corridors

Stronghold and Bulwark ran along the corridor weaving as Rage chased them in hot pursuit. Bulwark staggered as one of Rage's shots impacted in the middle of his back.

Generating Plant

Claw slumped down unconscious on top of Tinker.

Medbay

Scavenger crossed his arms.

"Who died and put you in charge."

Gravedigger shouldered the door to medbay open

"So the rumours are true you slaggin sons of a scraplets are back. Like slaggin' bad Shannix, I thought that it was just fragggin' spawns of slaggin' glitches like slaggin Megatron that had the portal to death fitted with a slaggin revolving door."
Selkadoom

Operations

Post by Selkadoom »

Hightower rounded the corner and saw the fight and smiled.

"Well todays just getting better isn't it"

then pressed the red buttons on the crossbows and fired the acid grenades at Bluff
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Chip1123
Protoform

Medbay

Post by Chip1123 »

Clench subspaced his arsenal and followed Tracer out of the medbay. "Want any left alive, or can we kill the whole bunch?" He said looking forward to some more action.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Communications:

Thundercracker: -(not entirely under his own violition)slams into the fire-weakened door, the twin trails of oil from his feet documenting his slide to the door, crashing through the door and tumbling into the corridor beyond-

Operations:

Quickshot: -twisting desperately to the side, the blast burning across his chest and knocking him back, firing at Peak's remaining hover generators-

Club Isis:

Ravage: "The Imperials have no interest in Cybertron beyond destroying all of their predacessors. There are still only 2 factions. And soon, Megatron will be victorious."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Roadster

Post by Roadster »

Communications

Drag Strip was a mech possessed and with a mission. Transforming back and stifling a scream as his shoulder made some definitively unhealthy noises as he finished changing. Drag Strip continued through the just broken down door.

His intent was simple, should he see anything that resembled the imperials he'd just been fighting he'll shoot it or them with his gravito gun as many times as possible, should he not he intended to give chase to anything that could be identified as them until he did. And once he did, he would open fire.

Operations

Motormaster turned saw Peak and used his robot mode flying thrusters to charge the imperial and deliver a haymaker, all the time silent, only looking forward to how much damage he was going to inflict on his enemy. For a brief moment he imagined an autobot insignia on the imperial and how much fun it would be to beat the imperial to death and to feel the oil and energon from his body splattering as he punched repeatedly. It was then that wholly unwholesome smile appeared on his faceplate.

Generating Plant

Angling as much as possible while trying to transform and fly away resulted in Breakdown crashing the imperial and then the nearby wall, the first hard and the second very very hard, Breakdown slumped obviously hurt but with his concussion gun in hand. "My turn." Said the Stunticon in an oddly sing-song voice that promised nothing good and plenty of pain as fired at Pound.

Wildrider was almost at his limit but wouldn't allow himself unconsciousness while there were still imperials to kill and fun to be had while doing so. The pain he was in did put everything into perspective and he opted for what was probably a stalled Pound. Aiming in such a way to make sure he didn't include Breakdown in the spread area for his scattergun's lasers did make the effect somewhat less on the imperial but he didn't to scrap Breakdown just yet and he was mighty curious about just where he came from. "Ah wonder..." Thought Wildrider as he opened fire on Pound.

Dead End finally got to the power plant just in time to see the seeker fight the imperial and what looked like Breakdown being almost swatted asides rather hard. Transforming, Dead End opened fire on Pound as the other two Stunticons did as well, after he had started shooting he saw Steamroll going through the door but decided to keep firing on Pound opting to complete a three on one firing scheme on the imperial supercompressed air being launched at Pound as Dead End fired.
Raze
Protoform

Post by Raze »

Medbay, Darkmount

Long Haul looked around the medbay and suddenly it felt good to see the wave of activity taking place. He'd been dead and had no recollection of being offline at all but somehow he felt as if he'd missed the hustle and bustle of the Constructicons working as a team. Which in itself was another strange feeling. He then heard Mixmaster asking him to run a diagnostic on his systems and the feeling of nostalgia faded.

"Of course this data package doesn't guarantee we get the full picture of what's happened since we went offline. We're subject to the whim of the programmer and their agenda. Who knows what else could have been implanted within this data package?" he said while making his way to Mixmaster.

"Have a seat Mixmaster, it's been a while since I've ran a diagnostic on anyone but I'm sure I have the memory file somewhere." he said reassuringly.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Medbay

Bonecrusher grunted, "What do you want, Gravedigger? We're a bit busy right now, if you haven't noticed." Bonecrusher tried to resist the urge of calling him a wannabe.

Operations

Laserbeak fired again at the only visible target, which is Peak.

Communications

Shrapnel grunted, and in rage he charged forward, bending down, aiming to slice Casemate into two with his electrically charged horns. "Not going to let you slagheaps off so easily, easily."

Generating Point

Tinker grunted as Claw slumped over him. His tranquilizer gun transformed into a laser pistol and the Seeker aimed it at the Imperial's face and fired.

"See ya in the Inferno, blastard."
Ungla Cracker

Post by Ungla Cracker »

Generating Room

Rumble continued to limp towards Wildrider. He was still heavily damaged from the fight in the detention centre. Rumble didn’t care about the pain but he did care about what Wild Rider had said, short stuff. No on calls Rumble short stuff especially not a Stunticon, perhaps they had forgotten that it was Rumble who gathered up the best cars on earth to help Megatron create them. As Rumble approached the Generating Room he could again hear the sound of battle. Before turning the corner he readied his weapons paused for two seconds. He staggered round the corner to see Wild Rider firing at Pound.

Rumble announced his presence, “Ah so Wild Riders scared of little old Rumble eh? This is how you handle these Imperial clones!”

Rumble fired two rounds from his ionic displacers, aiming for Pounds torso.

(OOC) sorry for the late reply, it was Silver Week and I went camping. No conection in the Japanese wilderness!
Airazor

Post by Airazor »

Smelting Pools

Blitzwing: -attemps to punt Maul into one of the smelting pools- "Stupid imperials."

Operations

Skyjack: -steps over Aerie's body- "Why do they seem so familiar?" -takes aim at where Bluff should be, curses when the lights goes off- "Invisibility is soooo passe." -activates infrared sensors, finding nothing- "Okay, cloaking. That's good." -shoots missiles at where Bluff should be-