[Original RPG] Collapse: Imperium (Polyhex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Central Multiplex

Howlback watched as Starfall departed, then turned back to the movie screen, pretended to watch and began to carefully take notes on everyone else in the theatre.

Rooftop Hangar, Darkmount

The drones -- only intelligent enough to follow through on their pre-programmed instructions -- replied to Shrapnel with a curt "Report to medbay," before going about their duties, grabbing wounded soldiers and transferring them to the surgical ward.

Soundwave waved Laserbeak and Buzzsaw away.

"Consider yourselves off-duty until I call on you again. I have...business to attend to."

Medbay, Darkmount

Ramjet followed Scorponok as the other Decepticon got up and headed out. "Yeah, we'd better get goin', I figure." The dimwitted seeker frowned. "Uh...where are we goin', anyway?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Laserbeak fluttered around and finally said to Buzzsaw, "Hey, what happened to our Wheeljack double? Where's Slicer?"

Entrance, Darkmount

Starfall landed outside the entrance and entered the building.

Medbay, Darkmount

(OOC: Because we seem to need more medics... Tinker is a blue-purple Seeker medic. He's also Starfall's 'brother'.)

Tinker entered the medbay and said to Hightower, "Many casualties, injured and otherwise. You might need help, so I came."

Shrapnel entered the medbay and rather rudely said "Where are the medics, medics?"

"This is a civilized place, Insecticon. I may not outrank you, but you gotta wait in line here." Tinker said curtly.

"I don't see a line, Seeker, Seeker."

"There is one right there." Tinker said as he pointed at the medics and injured members coming in. Shrapnel grunted and moved towards the end of the line.
13thScorpio

Post by 13thScorpio »

Med Bay

Flamefeather and Cindersaur were hovered into the increasingly full med bay,and the two medics looked to Hightower,Starfall and Tinker.

"Two sevre trauma victims,where do you want 'em?"

"Got holes in them like they acted out the part for swiss cheese."The other commented.
Versuvius
Protoform

Post by Versuvius »

Skyhopper snapped out of stasis lock and ran down the boarding ramp, yelling loudly. "My helicopter...I...I gotta have my helicopter...where's my helicopter...where is it!" The Micromaster was clearly delusional, oblivious to the fact that he was missing an arm.

Setting down next to Astrotrain, Flattop watched Skyhopper's outburst. He's mad...completely mad! For a moment he contemplated shooting the unruly Micromaster but knew that might bring about retaliation.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

"Erm, yes," Buzzsaw replied sheepishly to Laserbeak. "I, uh, actually hadn't noticed that. If he was left behind, he might be in trouble. We should try to get in touch with him."

A pair of drones grabbed Skyhopper's shoulders and tried to drag him off to medbay.

Medbay, Darkmount

Hightower went over to the Firecons' stasis pods and checked their charts.

"Put them in operating room six," he told the mobsters. "I'll take a look at them right away."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Landing port, Darkmount

Laserbeak said to Buzzsaw, "Slag. We lost the Terrorcons, Slicer,(presumably) Darkwing and Dreadwind. I'll do a quick headcount... You try establishing contact with the others."

Those bellingent Insecticons got here... Three of the Stunticons we rescued... Those mafia creeps... The Firecons... The Micros... Hmm... Who else?

Starfall found her way to the landing port. The sight that greeted him is a bustling hubbub of injured mechs, warriors and officers rustling around. He decided not to disturb Soundwave or Astrotrain and instead headed for the two birdlike Cassetticons talking. Buzzsaw and Laserbeak. He recognized them from the campaigns on Earth.

She sauntered up to them and asked "How can I be of any assistance?"

Medbay, Darkmount

Tinker's gun transformed into a large dart gun (a large doctor's needle) and looked at the beserk Skyhopper and leaped at him. "Calm down. Your helicopter... We'll get you another."

The dart gun contained a tranquilizer and Tinker injected it into the Micromaster. He then picked the still-moving Skyhopper and placed him in an operating table. For a Micromaster he struggled a lot, and a couple of Hightower's drones had to forcibly strap him down. "Hold still. Let ole' Tinker give you a hand..."

The Seeker rummaged in a spare parts box for any that might fit Skyhopper. Judging from the relative side, he picked one and started to reconnect wires.
secretcode

I be too lazy to post

Post by secretcode »

Corridors, Darkmount

"Let's keep moving." Ratbat said. "There should be a console alongside the northeast wall."
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
13thScorpio

Post by 13thScorpio »

Medbay,Room 6

The mob doctors did as told,and quickly reported back to Hightower.
Flamefeathers dead optic watched all,moving and active,though none of the rest of him was.Tindrils of smoke started coming from his casing.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

"The Terrorcons were expendable and probably loyal to Sixshot and Gigatron," Buzzsaw told Laserbeak dismissively. "No great loss there. And the others are more than replaced by the ones that we did free, but it would be nice to recover them all the same.

Seeing Starfall arrive, he said without preamble, "Are you any good with communications gear?"

Corridors, Darkmount

Wingthing quickly found his way to the console Ratbat had described.

"OK, what next?"

Medbay, Darkmount

Hightower ducked into the Firecons' operating room and started to examine their scans more thoroughly.

"You'll need to be worked on immediately," he said to the insensate Cindersaur. Seeing smoke rising from Flamefeather's stasis pod, he amended that. "Both of you."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Medbay Darkmount

Tinker reattached Skyhopper's arm. "There. Almost as good as new. The major damage is repaired. Drones, patch him up."

Shrapnel sat on a chair, waiting for his turn. Bombshell walked up to him, and said, "How's it going?"

"Medic told us to wait, wait. Slag him, him."

"You're not injured too badly..."

"Go to the Pit, Pit. Badly or not, as Deceps we should be first, first."

Tinker walked up to them and said, "Are you going to be repaired? Or not?" Sharpnel gave a dangerous smirk and sat on the medic table. "Not much damage... Just need a replacement on the wrist guns and panels... What hit it anyway?"

"Do you know Autobots have those glassmaker guns, guns?" Shrapnel said as Tinker attached a new wrist launcher and replaced metal panels on the damaged parts.

Rooftop Hangar Darkmount

Laserbeak said to Buzzsaw, "I agree on you about the Terrorcons. They're unstable and feral."

Starfall threw a little communications radio to Buzzsaw and Laserbeak. "This is what I've got."

Laserbeak cocked his head. "We could use this..."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Buzzsaw frowned down at the radio. "Hmm..." He looked up at Starfall and Laserbeak. "Is it encrypted? And can you rig it to transmit on an Autobot frequency?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Rooftop HAngar, Darkmount

"Encrypted? Oh yes. Standard communications protocol, set by Soundwave some time ago. Autobots or pro-Gigs won't be able to understand it, it's designed to look like one of those... CBC media stuff." Starfall said to Buzzsaw.

"Excellent. Try to establish a connection to Altihex, get 'Wheeljack'." Laserbeak said. "They'll be so occupied with the freeing prisoners that they won't notice this."

Medbay Darkmount

Tinker said to Bombshell and Shrapnel, "That does it. Go get some CR time." He said blandly. The two Insecticons obediently entered CR chambers. "Who's next?"
13thScorpio

Post by 13thScorpio »

Medbay,R6

The mob doctors quickly released the two mechs from thier casing,quickly setting to work under Hightowers instruction.Both were quickly assessed,and the damaged armor and circutry was taken off bit by bit.

"Damn,Patient two has a bad transformation cog..."One muttered.The former freezing and resulting warm up and warped most of Cindersaurs cog into an ulmost unrecognizable hunk of metal.

"Oooooh,like that's the first time Cindersuars had that happen."The blazing eye of Flamefeather had an incomplete and shaky holo of a flaming body watching,though he spoke,his mouth did not move. "Well,c'mon doc's let's hurry this up.This body is in a despicable form.Rather airy,if you know what I mean."

(OOC:Hamming up the possesion a bit uh?)
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Buzzsaw grabbed the radio, tuned it to the right frequency and punched a transmission through to Altihex.

"Wheeljack, this is Hacksaw. What's your status? We could really use you back at the lab."

Medbay, Darkmount

Hightower made a quick note to send Flamefeather for a psychiatric assessment after his injuries were repaired,then sent an orderly to fetch a new transformation cog for Cindersaur.

"Replacement parts are on their way," he told the gangsters.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Medbay Darkmount

"Here's a transformation cog..." Tinker said as he handed said cog to Hightower.
________

Rooftop Hangar Darkmount

"Looks like he got our message!" Laserbeak said, a smug expression on his avian face. "Whaddya know it worked after all. Although I figured you should call yourself 'Chainsaw'. Fits you better. Hacksaw is too... crude-sounding for you."

"Should I pick him up?" Starfall asked.

"Once he comes within Darkmount's firing range, go ahead." Laserbeak said.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Rooftop Hangar

A mech ran on to the roof

"I must report to Astrotrain...."

~*~

Templar Mission Church

The Preacher stood on the pulpit and looked at the huddled masses that were in the chrch whether it was for the warmth ,from genuine interest or for some free entertainment.

"So Brothers I say look around us and see the works of Chaos of Unicron. We must put our house in order and move towards the light."

Construction site

The building , half completed crumpled downwards as it collapsed unde rits own weight as sub standard steel and poor construction took its toll.

Cathedral of Saint Blight

The Archbishop thumped his pulpit

"we have strayed form the ordained path. We had it too easy under Gigatron we grew soft and now the Chaosbringer punishes us from ignoring him we must repent and move back onto his path.

Poyhex General

The surgeon slumped down on a chair sipping his energon. This would be his 5th cycle without recharge. With the Constructicons gone and so may other medical staff fleeig as refugees there weren't enough medics to go round.Even many of the lecturers t the medical school had gone. Mistakes were being made mechs were dying. First year medical students were doing the work of surgeons.

Space-port

A heavily damaged blockade-runner limped ontop the tarmac . It was one of only three ships in sight. The port was almost deserted. Half completed structures ringed the landing pads.

However the adjoining airport was busy with 2 aircraft docked in the livery of Trans-Cybertronian Transit

Trannis Strip

Many of the shops were shuttered closed. The inhabitants unable to afford the luxury items , new stock a low priority for shipping.

Tract Housing construction zone

Wind whistled round abandoned foundations and the few work crews around moved slowly.

Darkmount East

A figure squirmed kicking and screaming as he was pinned down and the probe was inserted sucking out his files, his memories, stripping down to his core programming.

Nova Point

The tour bus halted outside a building and at the front a voice started talking as the guide launched into his spiel and the mixed crown of Kaonites, Tyrestians ,Nova Cronians and Tygunites listened and snapped up photos."

The Fringe

2 Tyrestians wandered down a road.

"I dont think we're in the Strip any...."

They never saw the gang in the shadows.

The Pavillion

A mech stood on the stage and looked at his audience

"and now for your delight and delictation Dr Riffle and his Skyhoppers. Please put you hands together."
Lord Zarak

Walking from Medbay

Post by Lord Zarak »

"We are going to one of the many briefing rooms. Apparently you have a report to deliver. Any energon-cookies dropping yet?"

ooc - just got library access so should be posting more often from now on
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Astrotrain (now empty of passengers and in robot mode) aimed his ion rifle in the general direction of the unfamiliar-looking mech.

"That's close enough," he said. "First I want your name, serial number and unit designation...and then I want your report."

Medbay, Darkmount

Hightower pulled out a laser scalpel and started to cut into Cindersaur, carefully making a path through his innards toward his ruined transformation cog.

"We'll pull out the old one, then see how much damage there is to the surrounding equipment before we try to install the new one."

Corridors, Darkmount

"Sorry, Scorpy," Ramjet said with an insincere shrug. "I totally forgot to bake today."

They made their way to the meeting room and moved inside. "So now what?" he asked. He caught sight of Tracer and asked, "Who are you?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

|Rooftop Hanagar

The mech stumbled to a halt, looking suprised at having a weapon aimed at him

"umm names Monitor Sir, serial number 45-y78-gh93, Civil Affairs Intelligence Analysis. Downturn sent me to report on the state of things here in Polyhex. He said it was important. We have a critical shortage of Medical types and engineers. Which means that mechs and projects are suffering. Having to make do with less experienced personnel

Also we have a serial Data-Booster on the prowl. A resurgence in religious activity and with the removal of Organised crime a proliferation of disorganised violent attacks.

The mafia types ran a tight ship if nothing else Sir. Also a lot of the entertainment franchises were run by the Crime Syndicates so they've closed down, leaving the general populace disatisfied.

There are starting to be shortages because of the blockade. Although on a positive note. We have had a resurgence in Tourist activity which is bringing in the Shannix ."

He offered Astrotrain a Data block

"it's all on there Sir."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Medbay, Darkmount

Tinker watched Hightower work on the Firecons, "Hey, what's up with this guy's eye?" He pointed at Flamefeather's flaming eye.

He placed the new cog on Hightower's side and examined the eye socket curiously. "Whaddya make of it, Hightower?"

Laserbeak watched as the unknown mech moved closer to Astrotrain and identified himself. "Travel into Polyhex? Which elite would do that?" He scoffed.

"I don't know, Cassetticon. But it seems to have worked." Starfall said.

"Keep an eye on this... Monitor. Be ready to take him down if needed." Laserbeak said before turning to Buzzsaw. "How's it going?"