[Original RPG] Eye of the Storm: Enterprise of Great Pitch and Moment (Crystal City)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Corridors, Fearless

We should probably make sure Barricade has security keeping an eye on him, Sandstorm transmitted to Scorponok. And the three of us can take turns keeping him company, if we need to.

It felt weird to the team leader, conspiring with someone with as lofty a position as Scorponok to keep tabs on an old comrade of his. Even though he didn't know Stratus all that well it still felt like a betrayal.

If this is what it means to move up the ranks, he thought silently to himself, I'm not sure it's what i want after all.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Corridors, Fearless

-True.- Scorponok transmitted to Sandstorm, then frowned. Why did he feel so uncomfortable around this Stratus? It's not like he's done anything particularly suspicious, other than dress up like the unlamented Lord Straxus... it's like a gut feeling. Something he picked up from... Zarak.

Scowling at being reminded of his late Headmaster partner, Scorponok gritted his teeth and clenched his claws. Even dead, Zarak seems to find ways to influence how Scorponok thinks...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Training Area, Fearless:

Bludgeon: -seeing he's going to have to do this the hard way- "Now you will fight my apprentice. If you can defeat him, we will talk more."

BBC: -draws energo-broadsword, ignites it, advancing on Sixshot-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Training Area, Fearless

"Defeat him?" Sixshot asked Bludgeon, as the nanoblade hilt hovered off the floor and flitted (albeit gracelessly) towards his outstretched arm. Sixshot eyed Black Battle Convoy. Both stood about the same height, that is, taller than the average Autobot or Decepticon. Both were built for one sole purpose: war. Sixshot was a hexachanger, while Black Battle Convoy was a former Quintesson war general.

-This will be a good battle.- Sixshot thought to himself as the nanoblade hilt touched the tip of his outstretched hand. He eyed Black Battle Convoy as he snatched the blade's hilt from the air, and nodded.

In one, swift, fluid motion, Sixshot lunged forwards and transformed into wolf mode. "Come on, then! I've always wanted to see what you can do." As his clawed feet touched the ground, he leapt towards Black Battle Convoy like a coiled spring, fangs and claws bared.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Training Area, Fearless:

BBC: -sidestepping as Sixshot leaps at him, slashing the broadsword in a rising arc, trying to cut the hexachanger's side open- "That is probably something you don't want to know."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Medbay Fearless

Crankcase nodded

"lets get you down to the Mayhems."

~*~

Corridors

"Excellent these facilities should do the job."

Stratus looked at Cyclonus

"I should be able to make myself right at home."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Training Area, Fearless

"Oh, but I do...." Sixshot told Black Battle Convoy, landing deftly on the ground and springing to his left flank to avoid the Prime clone's broadsword, his sharpened claws skittering across the metal floor.

By the time the wolf's paws touched the floor again, the immediately folded back into Sixshot's body. Plates shifted, Sixshot's powerful limbs folded and he landed again in his tank form. Four plasma turrets and his two hypersonic concussion cannons built up a charge and sent several blasts of purple plasma and sonic force at Black Battle Convoy.

" 'Cause I don't plan on losing. Not to you, not to anyone else!"

Medbay, Fearless

"The Mayhems. Right." Repugnus replied to Crankcase, shaking his head. "Does ol' stingers do that to everyone, or it's just racism?"

-Oh, Scorponok, you will pay a thousandfold for that beating, I swear it...-
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Shuttle

Landmine shrugged. "He wants us to mine for minerals," he said in reply to Webweaver. He was being bored and annoyed that he has to sit in this small shuttle for such a long time. "Well, me at least. Waverider's not much of a miner. I suppose his job is to do some welding or something."

Waverider nods. "Yes. To be honest, his instructions were a bit vague. Not something to be expected from such a leader, but I guess we'll find out once we get there."
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Corridors, Fearless

"Good, good," Cyclonus told Stratus. "If you need anything, feel free to call us. I'll assign a team of Metrodrones to assist you, as well."

Standing at the back of the room, Sandstorm crossed his arms and waited uncomfortably until he was dismissed. His optics fluttered from Cyclonus to Scorponok to Stratus and back again, as if he was trying to decide just where his loyalties lie.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Training Area, Fearless:

BBC: -dodging the barrage, panels on his shoulder mounted missile launchers clicking open, 40 micromissiles locking onto Sixshot and screaming from their launchers, howling down on their target from 40 different directions at once, with the massive form of Black Battle Convoy charging in behind them-

Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Training Area, Fearless

"Ah ha, nice weapons!" Sixshot told Black Battle Convoy appreciatively, almost crooning, as he lurched forwards, plates shifting as he folded up like a complex puzzle into his armoured car mode, and began charging towards his adversary. Other than the obvious advantage of ground-based speed, the armoured car mode arranged his parts so that all his thickest plates armour are aimed outwards. The reason that Sixshot never used it often in real battles is that it's basically useless in all other aspects.

He braved the micromissiles that slammed onto his front, wincing as they impacted and blackened his armour, while those trailing his rear exploded harmlessly onto the ground. Sixshot laughed in delight—battles feed him. No longer did he feel the emptiness that threatened to engulf him every other time... "Ah ha ha! Nice weapons. I can usually shrug off hits from missiles larger than these. Those Quints know what they were doing with you. This is going to be fun!"

Despite his bluster, Sixshot knew that those micromissiles truly pack a punch. There seemed to be no way to avoid every single missile, and even his armour, forged from the compacted matter extracted from a collapsed star, can only take so much punishment...

Charging up his hypersonic concussion cannons, Sixshot let them rip with a solid wall of force at Black Battle Convoy, then abruptly swerved to the left, knowing that Black Battle Convoy would probably try to strike with that blade again...

Science Labs, Fearless

Scorponok noted Sandstorm's slight agitation from his body language, but the Headmaster incorrectly assumed that it was from Stratus' unsettling presence (or even Cyclonus and himself — both aren't exactly un-threatening, after all) instead of a conflict of loyalty.

Medbay, Fearless

"Let us." Repugnus told Crankcase, grinning as he hunched and shifted into his beast mode. He always felt more alive in beast mode, and it always reflected his personality accurately.

He was about to meet the infamous Mayhem Attack Squad. While its members was ever-changing, Repugnus was always curious about the current Mayhems. After all, reports of the Squad's exact members had not reached Autobot audio sensors. Bludgeon, of course, everyone knew about, but the rest had been a mystery.

"Lead the way, blue." Repugnus hissed.

Shuttle

"Eh, knowing the boss, he's most likely discussing with his majordomos on what exactly he wants you guys to do in space. Spot Impies, if you told me to guess... we are dispensable, after all.." Webweaver told Landmine with a hint of bitterness in his voice. "You could call ground base and ask Giggy specifically, though."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Training Area, Fearless

"Ah ha, nice weapons!" Sixshot told Black Battle Convoy appreciatively, almost crooning, as he lurched forwards, plates shifting as he folded up like a complex puzzle into his armoured car mode, and began charging towards his adversary. Other than the obvious advantage of ground-based speed, the armoured car mode arranged his parts so that all his thickest plates armour are aimed outwards. The reason that Sixshot never used it often in real battles is that it's basically useless in all other aspects.

He braved the micromissiles that slammed onto his front, wincing as they impacted and blackened his armour, while those trailing his rear exploded harmlessly onto the ground. Sixshot laughed in delight—battles feed him. No longer did he feel the emptiness that threatened to engulf him every other time... "Ah ha ha! Nice weapons. I can usually shrug off hits from missiles larger than these. Those Quints know what they were doing with you. This is going to be fun!"

Despite his bluster, Sixshot knew that those micromissiles truly pack a punch. There seemed to be no way to avoid every single missile, and even his armour, forged from the compacted matter extracted from a collapsed star, can only take so much punishment...

Charging up his hypersonic concussion cannons, Sixshot let them rip with a solid wall of force at Black Battle Convoy, then abruptly swerved to the left, knowing that Black Battle Convoy would probably try to strike with that blade again...

Science Labs, Fearless

Scorponok noted Sandstorm's slight agitation from his body language, but the Headmaster incorrectly assumed that it was from Stratus' unsettling presence (or even Cyclonus and himself — both aren't exactly un-threatening, after all) instead of a conflict of loyalty.

Medbay, Fearless

"Let us." Repugnus told Crankcase, grinning as he hunched and shifted into his beast mode. He always felt more alive in beast mode, and it always reflected his personality accurately.

He was about to meet the infamous Mayhem Attack Squad. While its members was ever-changing, Repugnus was always curious about the current Mayhems. After all, reports of the Squad's exact members had not reached Autobot audio sensors. Bludgeon, of course, everyone knew about, but the rest had been a mystery.

Shuttle

"Eh, knowing the boss, he's most likely discussing with his majordomos on what exactly he wants you guys to do in space. Spot Impies, if you told me to guess... we are dispensable, after all.." Webweaver told Landmine with a hint of bitterness in his voice. "You could call ground base and ask Giggy specifically, though."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Training Area, Fearless

Science Labs, Fearless

Medbay, Fearless

Shuttle

Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Training Area, Fearless

Science Labs, Fearless

"So." Scorponok rumbled, his deep baritone growl echoing in the room. "Where do we start, Stratus?"

Medbay, Fearless

Shuttle

Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Training Area, Fearless:

BBC's optics narrowed as he started moving to his right, paralleling Sixshot's course, bringing his energo-broadsword up to block the incoming concussion blasts. Channeling his anger and hatred as Bludgeon had taught him, the broadsword flared even brighter as the blasts slammed into it, their energy seeming to feed the sword's apparent fury. Optics burning with a bottomless pit of pure rage, BBC swung the massive broadsword in a powerful, brutal, merciless arc at Sixshot's side.

Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Training Area, Fearless

Sixshot watched in awe and surprise as Black Battle Convoy's broadsword seemingly grew longer and hotter than was physically possible... but that moment of lingering panic disappeared almost as instantly as when it appeared.

Plates shifting like a blur, the compact shape of Sixshot's car mode split into segments as he hit the floor in his beast mode again, snarling as he engaged his stealth systems, disappearing into the shadows like the cyber-ninja he was trained as...

(OOC: figured cyber-ninja is as better than any corny name I could think up of, TBH... and at least it's canonical)
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Science Lab , Fearless

Stratus rubbed his hands together.

~*~

Medbay Fearless

Crankcase shrugged

"Lets go meet the Mayhems, this should be interesting."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Science Lab, Fearless

"I do sincerely hope you find the accommodations to your liking." Scorponok rumbled at Stratus, his deep, flanged voice reverberating in the smallish room. It felt alien to even attempt to be... friendly, but the voice that was Lord Zarak's legacy spoke to him from the back of his mind that it would be better this way, before Scorponok spoke his next string of words: "How long can we expect results?"

Medbay, Fearless

"Oh, yes, it shall be interesting indeed." Repugnus told Crankcase. Bludgeon can read minds and stuff, so Repugnus told himself that he would have to convince himself that he hated the Autobots with all his spark and mind and soul.

In an uncomfortable surprise, Repugnus found it not entirely difficult to drive up hate and anger against the Autobots. That troubled him as he followed Crankcase out of the medbay...
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Science Labs, Fearless

Relieved that Scorponok had taken it upon himself to handle the madman for now, Cyclonus took a few steps back and whispered to Sandstorm, "Not quite the comrade you remembered?"

"Not quite," Sandstorm agreed. "And not just his appearance, either. There's something...off about him that I can't quite place."

"Do you think he knows something that he's not telling us?"

Sandstorm hesitated momentarily before nodding fractionally and saying, "Oh, absolutely. Whether it's important or not I can't say, but he's definitely not telling us everything."

Approaching

Shuttle Gunner signalled the Fearless.

"Control, this is Shuttle Gunner. I'm inbound on a bearing of 214 degrees with three passengers, one of them wounded. Please clear a landing pad for me ASAP and have the infirmary on alert."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Training Area, Fearless:

BBC optics narrowed slightly, the burning anger in his optics blazing even brighter. But he didn't forget his training. Bludgeon had taught him well. He could channel the extra strength his anger and hatred gave him in a similiar way to how Bludgeon could channel his own powers, although they couldn't give him the same abilities simply due to the fact that while Bludgeon's abilities came from supernatural sources, BBC's came from his own inner anger and self hatred. Reaching out with his senses as much as he could, he kept moving. "As I suspected. You fear me, for you know that you cannot best me." His voice took on a mocking tone. "Give up on Metallikato, ninja. You lack the courage."