[Original RPG] Eye of the Storm:Those Ills we Have (Altihex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
User avatar
Chip1123
Protoform
Posts: 1267
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:40 pm
Location: Birmingham, AL

Premier Forum

Post by Chip1123 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:35 pm

"I have sufficient levels of energon to last the full duration of the trip." Highbrow replied back to Jazz. "I will maintain my position on patrol outside Wing Saber, at least for the time being."
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!

User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4224
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 10:00 pm
Location: Leicester, where King Dick is buried

Post by Clogs » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Premier Forum, evacuation ship

"Got a call from Pilot..." One of the Altihex Paradons appeared in the ship's doorway just as her fellow medics brought Bumblebee up to the short boarding ramp. "Er, he's not happy that this hasn't gone like a dry run..."

"Practice is only preparation for the practical," Jumpstart remarked.

"We're fhine," Splint said with a quick re-assuring smile. He nodded to Bumblebee. "Up ya go an' we'll head for Iacon."

~~~

Awkwardly, Jilly and Headlight tried to steer the Shell to lie on the formport, both aware that everything was moving fast around them.

~~~

"Aw, c'mon!" Jemmy cried, shaking Despatch by the massive shoulderplate. "You have to get your antigrav online or we will simply not get airborne!"

Afterburner grimaced and turned to check the missile boat's status. 'Jazz,' he radioed. 'Status update: we need about a half-breem here. There's some problems. Can do?'
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User avatar
optimusskids
Protoform
Posts: 6977
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:24 am
Location: UK

Post by optimusskids » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:35 am

Evacuation Ship

Despatch still delirious heard some words which penetrated and shaped his delirium.

"Anti-grav on full must escape pursuers break left, break break. Wingnut nooooo. You Slaggers initiating evasive manoeuvres now. "

With a whine his anti gravs spooled up to full power.
Image

User avatar
Springer85
Protoform
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: All your base
Contact:

Post by Springer85 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:27 am

Premier Forum: Wing Saber

Jazz looked out the window and saw that the Evac ship was ready to depart. "Looks like they're ready to take off." After that, Highbrow's transmision came in. "Got'cha Highbrow. Try to keep up when we leave."
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Image

User avatar
Springer85
Protoform
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: All your base
Contact:

Post by Springer85 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:07 pm

(ooc: can we please take off to Iacon? It's been almost 2 weeks now :()
Premier Forum: Wing Saber

Jazz leaned back in his chair again and waited for things to get moving. Everybody should be on board right now and he didn't see that many mechs in the field as he looked out the window.
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Image

User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4224
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 10:00 pm
Location: Leicester, where King Dick is buried

Post by Clogs » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Premier Forum, evacuation ship

"Whoa, there!" Jemmy sprang backwards as Despatch suddenly lifted from the ground inside the net, no longer a dead weight. Then he moved in to steady the big jet, hoping he would not simply smash into the 'plane's underside before Pilot managed to go to VTOL.

Afterburner gave a visible wince. "Poor mech's had a bad time out there, it seems..." He looked back to the Shell, remembering what had gone inside when Bumblebee kindly donated it as a sort of moving CR.

~~~

Splint entered the evacuation ship and turned in the doorway to watch the last stragglers. He did not deliberately urge them to speed - they were all doing something essential - but he did call out, "All aboard!"

~~~

Headlight shoved the stationary Shell with absolutely no effect. Jilly spread her hands in a gesture of helplessness.

"One last try," Headlight muttered, moving round to take the Shell by one dangling hand and tug.

"Hello," said the Shell in a static-ridden monotone and began to pump Headlight's hand. "My designation is Magnify. Function: crime scene analysis. Please advise of situation."

"He's uploaded," Jilly said with a hopeful smile.

"Basic line settings, but he should understand." Headlight managed to disengage his hand and told Magnify, "You must come with us to a place of safety. Signify comprehension of instruction."

"Affirmative." And the Shell/Magnify began to walk forwards again, trampling the 'formport. With a little steering, he made it to the evacuation ship where Splint thrust out a hand to help guide him aboard.

Magnify shook Splint's hand. "Hello. My designation is Magnify... .

"Yes, so I understand," Splint interrupted, although his tone was warm, reassuring. "Please come on board."

As Magnify complied, Headlight and Jilly climbed in behind. Afterburner joined them, calling back to Jemmy, who patted Despatch's huge shoulder and ran to the door.

"Tell Pilot to go," Jemmy advised. "Or that big guy will darn near carry the whole thing up with him when his anti-gravs are at full capability!"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User avatar
optimusskids
Protoform
Posts: 6977
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:24 am
Location: UK

Post by optimusskids » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:57 pm

Evacuation Ship

Despatch muttered .

Must save the hospital ship , nooo it's going down nooo. "

He opened a com link to to the evacuation ship

"Athena this is Despatch , what is your status how are the casualties, what was your damage over."

~*~

Searchlight's hand shot up and he started trying to strangle himself while his other hand scrabbled to prevent it.
Image

User avatar
Aero Blade
Posts: 2580
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere in subspace
Contact:

Post by Aero Blade » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:21 pm

((OOC: I'm assuming the Evac ship is moving already or is just about to. Might be my holiday distracted brain but I can't find find where it specificly says they're going, but we're way overdue))

Wing Saber powered up his engines, his systems seeming to hesitate briefly before he finally got off the ground, setting course to maintain a safe flying distance behind the evac ship.

Dirge gave Wing Saber space to take off, then transformed and followed right after, taking possition beside the lare Autobot and keeping his sensors alert incase they got any suprize visitors.

User avatar
Springer85
Protoform
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: All your base
Contact:

Post by Springer85 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:31 pm

Aboard Wing Saber

"Alright everybody," Jazz said. "Strap yourself in, 'cause we're heading back for Iacon!"

***
Premier Forum, evacuation ship

As Bumblebee was helped inside the evacuation ship, foreign thoughts were still running through his mind although the became less and less frequent. All this time he had trieds to control his Shell, but rigth now he felt as if he lost all control and that his idea worked. He had to give up his Shell in order to save a mech.

Seperating himself with the Shell though, wasn't without repurcussions. Somehow, his own systems were less responsive now and every move that he made felt as if he had to drag a ton with it.

He had a desperate look on his face. Even though he didn't want to return to Iacon, he knew that he had no choice. He needed to be checked out at the IMR, even though that would mean he could get arrested as soon as he stepped out of the hospital.
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Image

User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4224
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 10:00 pm
Location: Leicester, where King Dick is buried

Post by Clogs » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:33 pm

Premier Forum, evacuation ship

Pilot's voice came through the ship's intercom: 'Despatch is radioing for Athena, asking about casualties. But she's not here...'

"What?" Jilly glanced up from trying to make The Shell/Magnify secure for take off.

Jemmy pushed his way through the patients and medics, opened a reply to Pilot. 'Tell him anything you want, but get us airborne.'

'Uh, okay...' Pilot sounded unconvinced. Nevertheless, he called Despatch, making something up. 'Numerous casualties requiring evac. All systems go.' Well, he knew he would not sound like a fem, but he hoped that - and engaging the VTOL - would get through somehow to the mech currently dangling below the ship's belly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User avatar
optimusskids
Protoform
Posts: 6977
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:24 am
Location: UK

Post by optimusskids » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:12 am

Premier Forum

Despatch replied

"roger Athena , I'll fly close escort. We will save those casualties."


~*~

Searchlight continued trying to strangle himself
Image

User avatar
Springer85
Protoform
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: All your base
Contact:

Post by Springer85 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:49 am

Premier Forum: Wing Saber

Jazz was still in the pilot seat and saw that Searchlight was trying to kill himself and stood up. Ironfist! You're closest to Searchlight. Can you try to prevent him from killing himself? I'll be down in a sec to help you out!"
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Image

User avatar
Chip1123
Protoform
Posts: 1267
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:40 pm
Location: Birmingham, AL

Premier Forum: Wing Saber

Post by Chip1123 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:32 pm

Startled out of his thoughts by Jazz, Ironfist looked over at Searchlight, noticing what was going on. He ran over and grabbed the other bot's hands, trying to pry them lose from Searchlight's throat.

"What are you doing?" he asked, puzzeled.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!

User avatar
Aero Blade
Posts: 2580
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere in subspace
Contact:

Post by Aero Blade » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Wing Saber, though aware of the commotion happening inside of his cavity, was unable to do anything about it. It was troublesome enough to just to keep himself on a steady course as is.

"Try to keep him settled down," Wing Saber projected via his com to Jazz and Ironfist. "We should be arriving soon if we don't get any other distractions."

((Finally, off to Iacon we go. Get a move on everyone, go on, shoo :) ))

Locked