[New RPG] A House Divided: Iacon (Autobot)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Outside Medbay, Sentinel Prime Defense Base

Raiku held onto the MARB as engaged its programing and started to follow Prowl.

Hound was a couple of vehicle lengths behind the MARB, and off to the side.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Lower Levels, Sentinel Prime Defence Base

(OOC: Starscream cloaked before he walked in.)

Starscream grinned as he saw the two Autotroopers panic when the door opened on it's own.

They're going to make this too easy!

Instead of attacking, he fired his null ray into a wall panel nearby. The circuit died, and the room's lights died with it, dropping a shroud of complete darkness over them.

A cocky Starscream dropped his cloak and transformed, hovering a few metres over the ground in jet mode. Then he started to yaw from side to side, blind-firing his machine guns into the darkened, Autobot-filled room secure in the knowledge that as he sprayed the room with bullets he was going to hit some of them.

"Just hold them for a few minutes," he told Thundercracker over their commlink. "Then we can blast out of here. And don't get captured. I don't want to have to do this all over again!"

South East Border, Iacon

"Oh shush," Predacon told Scorponok. "My insults are exactly as lame as I want them to be."

He closed to attacking range, then curved to one side and whipped his blade toward Rapido's neck.

"Come here, you!"

Military District

(OOC: And vice versa. :))

"I can be polite," Red Alert told Volks. "If you'd met me under different circumstances, you'd have learned that already."

The police officer chuckled. "But that's not what I meant," he told the hacker. "I didn't mean 'criminals' when I said 'guys like you'. I meant idealists. A lot of people joined the Decepticons because they thought the movement was the only way to change Cybertron, to break out of the rut we'd fallen into. And they were right, in a way. Megatron has certainly changed Cybertron."

Red laughed again, but this time there was clearly no mirth behind it.

"He's changed it alright. But let me tell you, I'd choose rampant corruption and stagnant leadership than all-out war any day. Some people though, they figure any change is change for the better." His optics narrowed. "But not me. I know you don't put much value on it, but order is important. That's why we have laws. Because without them..." he sighed. "Without them, this happens. Bloodthirsty revolutionaries beating down the door while the super-powerful spy system built by our above-the-law masters helps them."

He looked out the warehouse's gate, just checking to see if anyone (or anything) had taken notice of their presence. Thankfully, nothing hostile-looking had appeared in the next few minutes.

"And just for the record? I was part of the team that investigated Scorponok. It was proven, he was guilty and he walked anyway. His friends in the Senate let him off the hook, and let him escape to the Southern Territories to escape charges of mechslaughter a few months later. It was a travesty and I almost handed in my badge over it."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

(OOC: :o Let's be cheeky about it, then.)

"Stand down, stand down! ... That fool Bracket panicked. It's just the door!" The Autotrooper finished, and the rest of the group groaned in unison.

But not sooner than they did that, the room went dark and shouts of confusion and weapons being clicked back into active position rose from the already jittery Autotroopers, drowning out the sound of Starscream's jet mode until his machine-gun fire drowned out theirs.

Skywarp's renewed cackling from his still-glowing cell filled the corridor and joined in the Autotroopers' screams.

Three Autotroopers dropped dead immediately as brain modules and spark chambers were ruptured. At least three were felled as the bullets tore into limbs and torsos, causing them to topple over, wounded and confused but not dead yet.

Another Autotrooper, in panic as three bullets drilled into his right leg, opened fire with his firearm, blowing a hole straight through the shoulder of the trooper beside him. Instinctively the second Autotrooper swung around and returned fire blindly, emptying a clip's worth of plasma charges point-blank into the first Autotrooper's chest, before another stray bullet from Starscream tore through one knee, then the firing arm, then the chest, and he too dropped onto the ground, among the injured and dying.

The two Autotroopers that were standing under the seeker and thus spared Starscream's wrath instinctively rolled away from the gunfire, straight into the forcefield.

Sentinel Prime cursed very rudely as the corridor behind the forcefield went dark, and the chaotic noises from Starscream's machineguns, Skywarp's mad laughter and muffled screams of the dying Autotroopers filled the corridor.

"Prowl!" Sentinel yelled into his commlink, his angry expression hidden under the expression mask. "Remotely activate the miniguns in the brig corridors! Set for selective targeting, we need to save those idiots' sorry skidplates!"

"The intruders used some kind of scrambling technology, sir, we need time-" Watchdog replied from the War Room.

"Where the frag is that fool Prowl?" Sentinel snapped.

"He told me something about a Code 6-24-9, sir. He's taken himself off the grid-"

Sentinel's face turned from anger to fear inside his helmet -- oh, how grateful he was when that kid from the armory bay (Skyjack? Skyblast? Skydrop? Whatever) recommended it to him. Sentinel is big on military protocol, and he knew all the codes by heart... including some that he, Prowl and some other commanders have off-the-books.

6-24-9 came from a cycle date. It was the date Soundwave went operational. And if Prowl has taken himself off the grid on matters influencing Soundwave... the station is entirely compromised. Overtaken by Decepticons... or gone rogue.

Dammit! Sentinel cursed to himself. Why had he not foreseen it? No wonder Soundwave was so uncooperative! Damn. He's one lieutenant short, then... one of the essential ones.

No matter. He is Sentinel Prime.

"Is Yolks there?"

"He's last seen with Commander Prowl, sir." Watchdog replied. "Shall I try to raise them on the commlink, sir?"

Damn it, Prowl... Sentinel snapped at the soldier, putting his shield in front of his face in case Thundercracker took potshots while he was talking. "You think you're fraggin' qualified to argue strategy with Prowl? Well, let me tell you what you're qualified to do -- to turn on these stupid autoturrets before all the idiots down here get killed!"

South East Border, Iacon

"I'm going to have to call bullshit on that." Scorponok called out to Predacon. "Admit it, you just don't snark well under pressure... should really spend some time in the Senate chambers, Pred... though I think that's not an option, since I plan to call in an airstrike on that entire district."
Lady Quickswitch

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

Roof, Sentinel Prime Defense Base

Quickswitch waited tensely. Again, he changed forms, and the robot knelt on one knee, blasters out and ready, oblivious to what's happening below in the Defense Base itself.

"T-torture?" he whispered, taken completely aback. He shook his head and abruptly changed the subject, "When did you join the Elite Guard?"
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Roof, Sentinel Prime Defense Base

Talonflame shrugged as he landed and walked over to Quickswitch. "Yeah, torture." The Guardsman saw the unease in Quickswitch's behavior, and sighed. "Try not to think about it too hard, otherwise, well... yeah."

He paused. "Around two... no, three stellar cycles now, I think. I served for around seventeen or so stellar cycles in the air force. You know, grunt work... stuff like what you guys do now. Then I got promoted, and... frankly haven't seen much action. There were a bunch of Renegade terrorists that my unit had to beat up in Tyger Pax... my great failure, but let's not bring that up. And we had to deal with the sudden emergence of the depth-dweller thing near Uraya... bunch of other crazy lunatics escaping from Gigahex Penitentiary... that was a total fiasco, I tell you. Lots of other smaller skirmishes, standing by as backup and stuff, but nothing as crazy as this."
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

South East Border, Iacon

"I'm sure you know all there is to know about drama," Jazz replied to Scorponok. "You at least talk like a queen," antagonizing the large mech even further while dodging his fire and returning it in kind.

Lower Levels, Sentinel Prime Defense Base

Thundercracker chuckled. "The Autobots must really be desperate that they'd send down a relic to fight us," Thundercracker said referring to Ironhide as he returned fire. He then laughed at Sentinel Prime when he ordered him to stand down. "Under the full authority of Megatron, you can just die, dust kicker!" he shouted back as he fired another rocket at the Prime.

"Heh. As if you'd come back for me," Thundercracker replied to Starscream. "Just hurry up, alright? I can take care of myself."

South East Border, Iacon

Springer landed on his feet as he watched Thrust crash down and was still a bit dazed from it. Springer rushed towards Thrust with his sword in the up, ready to strike.

"Not so fast traitor!" Tarantulas came out of hiding and jumped Springer from behind and clamped on to his back, trying to hold him in position. "Hurry! Shoot him now!" he yelled at Thrust, hoping that the Seeker would make us of this opportunity.

Arsenal

Wheeljack scratched behind his head and looked a little puzzled. "Erm... Kup just asked me the same thing and he just left," he said to the mech that just walked in.

"I'll just tell you what I told him: Magnus' condition has been stabilized though that doesn't mean much since he'll still be crazy as soon as he wakes up. We created this armor to help him retain his sanity while also preventing the material that has infected him to spread even further," he informed Windcharger as he walked around the bench to continue his work.

"The armor we made for him is made from the most durable materials on the planet so it'll be able to withstand quite a lot of damage. He's going to need that kind of protection though, because without it, he'll revert back to his insane state and might start attacking our own men. Anyway, we're almost finished putting the armor in place. After that, all we have to do is wait for him t wake up."
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

(OOC: So if I'm counting right, that's seven of the ten Autotroopers disabled or dead?)

Bullets and plasma charges flew blindly through the air, but whether by luck or skill none of them touched the Decepticon seeker. Starscream transformed back to robot mode, recloaked and ran toward the control console that was the only remaining source of light in the room (well, other than the small Energon fires that had erupted from several of the dead Autobots). He tapped on the controls, entering in a command sequence that he hoped hadn't been changed since he'd gone through basic training under Zeta's forces.

"Alright Thundercracker, I've keyed the forcefield to view the Seeker body-type as a friendly. It should let you pass through without a shock, then pop back up when the Autobots try to follow."

He delivered the pronouncement with notable confidence, not mentioning to the other seeker that he wasn't sure if it would work or not.

If he gets fried, it'll be one more distraction for the Autobot guards...
Consecrated Prime

Post by Consecrated Prime »

(OOC: Guys, if I've done this wrong, please tell me so I can change it.)

South East Border, Iacon

Now this is a fight! Yeah! Wow, there are 'Cons everywhere. Where should I begin...?

Sideswipe couldn't help but feel a little guilty about enjoying the battle that was taking place here. He really couldn't. Fists were flying with ceaseless energy, laser blasts constantly streaked past close enough to steal your cranial unit from your shoulders, and the cursing was some of the most colourful and innovative language Sideswipe had ever heard – and he knew a few great curses.

A missile exploded nearby, causing Sideswipe to sway. He almost lost his balance and braced himself for a fall, but managed to correct himself before he became one with the ground.

The warrior smiled, though that smile had yet to leave his face-plate since the beginning of this fight. Again, he couldn't help it. He thought combat was awesome, and he happened to be awesome at combat. Put two and two together, and the answer was undeniable.

He was going to kick a lot of aft.

Sideswipe scanned the battlefield for his next opponent. Those spyder things were all but destroyed, which freed him up to go toe-to-toe with whoever came at him.

Looking around and hoping they were still plenty of 'Cons coming his way, Sideswipe saw Tarantulas jump onto Springer's back. It might have appeared weird, but Springer would come off second best if someone didn't step in and help him.

Sideswipe gripped his photon rifle. “That's one heck of a burden you're carrying there, Springer,” he said to himself. “Allow me to lighten it for you.” He raised his weapon. Took aim.

Then lowered his rifle. Maybe he shouldn't fire considering he could very easily hit Springer instead. And since he wasn't the best shot...

“Looks like I'll have to do it the old fashioned way.”

Sprinting towards the two Transformers, Sideswipe jumped into the air with the intention of crashing into Tarantulas, and hopefully removing him from Springer's back.

Not the most elegant plan he ever had, but it just might work.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

South East Border, Iacon

"Indeed. I do have the bearings of a ruler, don't I?" Scorponok asked Jazz as he moved to the side, grunting as two shots from the Autobot slammed onto his side. No use getting injured so early in the battle...

"And rulers like me, well, we have soldiers." Scorponok made a little snapping gesture with his claw, and the two Scropobabies that had retreated into the ground would burst out, one in front of Jazz and one behind, trying to spear the Autobot with their tail-harpoons.

(OOC: Honestly think they would've changed the codes after having half of Cybertron captured. Also, there are eight out of ten were disabled/dead, Warcry -- three dead, three disabled, and two shot each other.)

"Do not mock the authority of a Prime! Or this relic!" Sentinel met the rocket with the Skyboom Shield, the projectile exploding harmlessly around it and not touching Sentinel Prime. "And your fool of a leader Megatron has no authority here."

The Autotroopers coming down behind Sentinel and Ironhide, and trained their weapons at Thundercracker.

Skywarp laughed from his cell. While the energon clamps holding him in place did not allow him to crane his neck out and see who is his saviour, Skywarp felt good.

The thought that Starscream might be sent to kill him did not cross his mind. After all, why would Megatron bother with sending troops down here to kill him when they could rescue?

In the corridor where Starscream is, the turrets, remotely activated by Watchdog, would activate and began to aim themselves towards Starscream...
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Warehouse D16, Warehouse District

Prowl, Roadbuster, Raikou and Hound would arrive at the designated warehouse, which looked identical to the rest of the warehouses that lined the entire district.

Prowl transformed, and walked up to a otherwise unremarkable rusty door on the side, and tapped a few times on it, and after a while the door opened to reveal the barrel of a large gun, and a figure stepped out of the shadows. The person holding the gun was nearly identical to Prowl, although he had a pair of goggles on his forehead instead of a crest, and was coloured purple and white.

"Jolt." Prowl said in greeting. "You got my message?"

Jolt nodded. "Ridiculously encrypted in that code of Smokescreen's, so I had to spend half a mega decryting it... but yeah. Shuttle's ready, warehouse's ready. Everything's good to go. No questions asked, right?"

"Right. Thank you, Jolt. Really. I'd tell you to get out of town, but there is nowhere else safe." Prowl tilted his head. "Did anyone else come here? You didn't..." Prowl glanced at the large gun Jolt was holding.

"No, I didn't kill anyone. You guys are the first to come here."

(OOC: Warcry has established Jolt, among numerous others, as another 'brother' of Prowl and Smokescreen)
Chip1123
Protoform

South East Border, Iacon

Post by Chip1123 »

"Watch out!" Topspin yelled out to Jazz as Scorponok motioned for the Scorpobabies to attack. Topspin didn't have time to aim, but popped off a few hasty shots at the one behind Jazz, unsure if they would land or not.

------------------

Thrust groaned as Springer advanced. He was beginning to stand up when Tarantulas jumped Springer. Thrust smiled as he brought his arm gun up, leveling it at his enemy. "Slagging Autobot. Chew on this!" He said, firing at Springer midsection.

------------------

Rapido heard Predacon closing and knew Hot Rod must have gotten occupied elsewhere. As he turned, he heard the blade start rushing at him and jumped backward, bringing his sniper rifle up to block the attack.

The blade bit into the stock of the gun. "Persistent bugger, aren't you?" He said, sidestepping, pulling the blade loose from the gun. He held the gun in a defensive posture, knowing he couldn't bring the large gun to bare in such tight quarters.

"Hot Rod, could use some help here!" He yelled to his comrade.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

South East Iacon

The Scorpobaby behind Jazz was knocked aside by Topspin's attacks, dropping and rolling onto the ground.

Scorponok whirled around at the renewed threat, and growled. He briefly considered sending more Scorpobabies to attack the heavily-armored Autobot, but there were not exactly many of the Scorpobabies left, and none close enough to Topspin.

The Decepticon opted to aim his anti-gravity rifle and launch several bursts at the Autobot, aiming to send him floating upwards or imbalance him.

Scorponok's tactical visor flipped up again, and he considered the Autobots around them... more have jointed in the fight. And there were troopers fixing the wall-mounted cannons...

Oh well, more fun, he supposed.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Raiku was frowning as he climbed off the MARB and retrieved the gun from the storage compartment, listening to Prowl talk to Jolt. More of this covert stuff that had caused the problem in the first place... But Raiku said nothing - the immediate problem was Soundwave. Once that was dealt with, then the issue of these other violations could be brought to light. Right now the over-looming threat to Iacon needed to be handled before any of these smaller things.

Hound continued his usual activities, staying nearby to Raiku as he monitored the area for any potential threats. Soundwave had to know they were up to something by now, and it was making him a bit antsy that they hadn't come under attack yet. Soundwave might've been waiting for them to get in a better position before he retaliated on them.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Prowl glanced from one side to the other. "Raiku, scan the warehouse for anywhere Soundwave might've gotten in. And can either you or Hound can for specific signatures? That of Red Alert's or Volks'?"

Jolt made a grimace. "This place's secure, big brother. I don't let anything or anyone else enter the warehouse after the salvage team and whatnot had moved the shuttle here. And my business is right next door, so I don't muck around with this big toy of yours."

"True, but we're dealing with a different level of enemy here." Prowl shook his head as he walked up to the shuttle.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

((ooc: Let me know if this needs adjusting))

Raiku of course hesitated at first at the suggestion, but it didn't last long. These guys had already seen his ability (minus Jolt), and there was no point in being nervous about it since they needed to be alert to Soundwave's activities.

"Well it looks like Jolt has security hooked up in this place and run into his building so he doesn't have to come in here," Raiku reported to Prowl as he had a look around the area. "And his place is connected to the grid, so of course Soundwave got in here."

Raiku paused briefly as Hound made a brief, irritated groan.

"Soundwave's checking out the shuttle as of this moment," Raiku continued, then in an almost casual gesture, pointed at one of the security cameras off to their side. "And us."

Hound looked as though he'd lost interest in listening to what Soundwave was busy violating, instead scanning the area for nearby mechs as instructed. "They're in the area, someplace nearby," Hound reported, starting to work on trying to home in on their direction.

Raiku had turned off his vision trick shortly after reporting on the camera, and had found himself watching Hound as he took a few paces to get a better reading on their missing companions. Bots weren't quite so easy for him to find - everyone's exactly energon frequencies varied because of how their systems processed it, but cave-ins working down in the tunnels had given him more opportunities than he'd liked to have to search for missing crew members in the rubble.

For the sake of making sure Soundwave hadn't gotten them while they'd been separated, Raiku started to use his energy vision in the direction Hound seemed to be starting to lean towards, able to home in on Red Alert in just a couple of moments, and the other bot with him. It happened a lot quicker than Raiku had been expecting actually - there was no other energy interference in the area. It looked like they'd chosen a completely powerless warehouse to hide in.

"Over there," Raiku reported once more, indicating their direction. "Might be a derelict building or something. No power, no Soundwave." Then after a moment of watching added, "They look alright. Working on something, maybe."

Hound had stopped scanning, and was looking at Raiku with perhaps a slightly mystified expression, which he quickly turned back into a normal expression. Hound had been operating under the assumption that Raiku saw energy blobs or something, but he realized now Raiku must've had the clarity to see the shape the energy was contained in. And since they were all filled head-to-toe with energon, he could see right through the walls at people.

And it was still as creepy as the Pit feeling it happen, but managed to keep himself from reacting to it this time, though it wasn't easy.
Springer85
Protoform

ooc: I just noticed I forgot to RP with Volks! Sorry!

Post by Springer85 »

Military District

"Then stop polite," he said to Red Alert. "It's weird," he continued as he was working on the virus.

"You know? It's one thing t want to change the way Cybertron is ruled, but they're really going about it the wrong way," Volks said to Red Alert. "The things I've already see them do... " Volks shuddered. "The stuff nightmares are made of. Or Skullgrin movies, but those are awesome."

Volks looked up when Red Alert mentioned that he was on the Scorponok case. "So you almost reached the point where you'd turn in your badge about that injustice and you're giving me a hard time for trying to make it right??" Volks sighed and shook his head. "You're an enigma wrapped in a riddle. Maybe that filing cabinet I accidentally knocked over hit you on the head."

While Sentinel had his shield up, Thundercracker took a chance and ran for the force field that Starscream said was safe to pass though. Taking a few shots to the back from some Autotroopers, Thundercracker passed right through it, but not without damage. He felt a sort of electrical surge going through him which was quite unpleasant. Even though he was on the other side, Thundercracker dropped down on his hands and knees.

"Some scientist you are," he said to his fellow seeker as he got back up on his feet, still a little uneasy from the shock. "Alright. Let's bust Skywarp out of this dump and get out of here. No need to stick around longer than needed, don't you think?

South East Border, Iacon

Springer tried shaking off Tarantulas, but the mech stuck on him like glue. "Get off me you psycho!" he shouted. Thrust started firing at Springer and knew exactly what to do. He quickly turned around and had Tarantulas catch the fire for him. "Ow, you incompetent repaint. Don't fire at me," he shouted at Thrust as he let go for Springer and took his distance from him.

Meanwhile, Springer was unable to avoid the incoming Sideswipe who crashed into him. Springer dropped down and held shook his head, trying to shake it off. "Appreciate the assist but that was pretty stupid," he said to Sideswipe.

Tarantulas laughed. "That's what you get for bringing rookies to a battle!" Tarantulas started firing at Sideswipe and Springer. "Now die, fools!"

Jazz side stepped, but wasn't fast enough. The scorpobaby's tail-harpoon scratched his side. The cut was pretty deep and it really hurt, but Jazz showed no sign of it. He wouldn't allow Scorponok the satisfaction, but Jazz had enough of this scrap and it was time to finish it.

"Autotroopers!" he called out over com to the commander stationed on the wall. "On my command fire one salvo at the Decepticons in sight! Let's push these guys back where they came from!"

Jazz looked over his shoulder." Topspin! Sandstorm! Fall back! We don't want to get hit by friendly fire," he shouted as he creates some distance between him and Scorponok.

"Alright guys! Fire!" he said to the Autotrooper wall guards.

(ooc: Blackjack, I'm assuming you'll handle that? Or do I do that myself?)
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

"Well, no one told me anything about bad connections. I'm just an honest businessman who's just helping out me brother." Jolt told Raiku. "Assuming Soundwave's a hacker, well, the hard lines leading here into the network are on that box- bloody jeez, Prowl!"

Prowl had pulled out his acid-pellet gun and launched two clean shots into the circuit box, melting the wires and sending them puddling into the ground. For good measure, Prowl swung and the camera and fired, melting it as well.

"Apologies. If we survive this, Jolt, I will replace them." Prowl told his purple brother with a shrug. Secure with the knowledge that Soundwave would not be able to track them, but is alerted to their presence, he shook his head. "That could not be helped. Best you get ready and move the equipment into the shuttle."

"Shuttle's not outfitted with much weapons, though." Jolt warned. "Just standard weak tractor beams and a bunch of lasers some Junkions dumped near my warehouse which I got my people to work into the shuttle." Jolt turned to Prowl. "I don' wanna find out what Soundwave is, do I?"

"No." Prowl sighed. "Though he's seen you. Best you come under military security, Jolt..."

"I'll be fine. Just because you're older doesn't mean you have to be all big brother and stuff." Jolt waved him off.

Prowl raised his optics in interest. "You can track individuals, then? I was hoping for something more vague... stay here with Jolt. I will go get them, if they are not finished."

"I'll go with you." Jolt said.

"You're not trained for this, Jolt. Stay with the big soldier holding two dozen weapons." Prowl jerked his thumb at Roadbuster. Jolt made a rude noise, but settled for walking around towards the shuttle and making final preparations.

"One of you can hopefully pilot this shuttle, no? I'm just a mechanic."

Sentinel growled, lowering his shield as he watched Thundercracker walk through the forcefield and the Autotroopers' shots dissipate harmlessly against it. "Stop wasting your ammunition!"

Sentinel clicked his ear-comm. "Watchhound, open this damned force field NOW!"

"In a minute, sir..." Watchdog replied. "Rerouting powers-"

"Open this thing NOW!"

One of the two remaining Autotroopers made a lunge at the wounded Thundercracker, attempting to blindly tackle the Seeker onto the floor, although in the darkened room his chances of success are minimal.

South East Border, Iacon

The Autotrooper commander on the city wall nodded. "All units target and fire! Do not hit the friendlies!" The anti-aircraft cannons mounted on the walls would aim and target Thrust, firing a barrage of heat-seeking missiles.

Autotroopers toting heavy weaponry, including several tank-mode Autobots led by Warpath, took aim at Tarantulas, Predacon, Scorponok and the Scorpobabies respectively and started launching nuclear shock bursts and rapid-fire blasts.

"Seeker! Get down!" Scorponok roared at Thrust. "They're bringing out the flyswatters!"

Scorponok was about to turn to regard the other members of Team Science, but a missile slammed onto his chest and knocked him backwards, blackening his chest armour. He barely got his Zarak shield in place to block a powerful nucleon shock blast, which, even through the shield, forced Scorponok back.

Beside him, Scorponok saw one of the cycle Vehicons blown completely apart by a Nucleon shock blast.

"Oh, this is not good." Scorponok grunted. His tail lashed above his head and a lightning blast lanced out at one of the wall cannons, shortening out the circuits and causing a small explosion on its side, but three more answered Scorponok's challenge and pushed him backwards even more.

The Scorpobaby in front of Jazz screeched as it whirred its drills and attempted to bore straight through Jazz's stomach.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

SouthEast Border:

Hot Rod groaned, lying face down on the ground. It wasn't like he'd never been shot before, although it was usually more likely that he'd be stabbed. Many in the 'End carried guns, but guns were a last resort weapon. They made noise. They drew attention.

And they hurt like hell.

He could hear Rapido yelling, pushing himself to his knees, aiming at Predacon's side, bringing both arms up and opening fire on the Decepticon.

Lower Levels, Sentinel Prime Defense Base:

Ironhide bristled at being called a relic. He was old. He was very old. He was as old, if not older, than Kup. But he didn't dwell on it. After all, as the saying went, one is only as old as one feels.

And while he didn't feel old right now, he was feeling a little technologically archaic.

Okay. Extremely technologically archaic.

"Teleporters an' ........ an' ....... phasin' through walls. Great.". He kept scanning, locked on to Thundercracker, Starscream, and Skywarp. Then he looked at the Autotroopers. "Soon as that field's down, we go in, guns blazin'. They get th' guy in the cell out, we're gonna have a real hard tahme stopping' 'em. If th' door ain't open, make th' one trimmed red yer main target."

Arsenal:

Windcharger nodded. "Thanks. Prowl was wondering.". He walked out, transformed, and headed back to the Medbay.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

"Oh, details, details," Starscream ignored Thundercracker's bitching. As he was still invisible, it would have seemed as if the air itself was brushing off the other seeker. "Now pull yourself together and go pull Skywarp out of the cells before these autoguns fill you full of holes. Once he's out of his cell, we can blast out of here." He frowned slightly. "Oh, and if the cell doesn't have special equipment to keep him from teleporting out of it, shoot him in the head. If he's that dumb, he won't miss it."

The turrets spun in his direction, but since he was cloaked they wouldn't be able to get a target lock on him. They continued to scan the area, their simple brains watching for any sign of movement.

South East Border, Iacon

Predacon scowled as Rapido blocked his attack. Pulling his cutlass back, he whipped it out at the Autobot again -- but this time the end of the supple blade split open and started to snap shut repeatedly like a set of jaws. He didn't get to see whether he'd taken a bite out of the Autobot, though, because incoming heavy weapons fire turned the area around them into a killing field.

(Also Hot Rod shot him too, but that sensation got lost amongst the numerous hits from the heavy border-defence guns.)

Hitting the ground and crawling toward cover, he barked at the Autobots, "I guess they don't care if they hit you guys, as long as they kill me! Looks like I'm Mr. Popular!"

Military District

"If I stop being polite, my only alternative setting is 'arrest on sight'. So you'll just have to deal with polite for now," Red Alert told Volks. He was deadpan, but somehow still managed to convey that it might, just might, have been a joke.

Sighing, he said, "I don't expect you to understand me any more than I understand you, but what you did...you didn't make anything right, Volks. Your crime didn't undo anything that Scorponok did. Even if you, personally, had covered your tracks well enough that you didn't get caught, Scorponok had good hackers of his own on his staff. They would have figured out whose accounts the money ended up in, and he would have sent his goon squad over to get 'his' money back through any means necessary." The cop shook his head. "But you did get caught, and Scorponok spun the crime against his estate into sympathy from the media and the rest of the senate...sympathy that came in very handy when the building collapse scandal hit, and the whole 'sending a habitat flying out of orbit with an antigravity test' rumours."

Red leaded against the door frame. "Like I said, I know you were trying to help. But you weren't looking at the big picture. A few thousand shanix out of his account wouldn't make a dent in his resources. He'd steal ten times that much in a given week. The only way to make things right was to put him out of business for good. Of course, we still have the chance to do that. I don't know if you'd heard, but he's a Decepticon now."
Consecrated Prime

Post by Consecrated Prime »

South East Border, Iacon

So Springer had his situation under control after all. Good for him. Sideswipe would have slapped him five if he hadn't crashed into him; Tarantulas had been the target, of course, not his comrade.

Ah, well. That was battle for you. Unpredictable, at the best of times.

Sideswipe flashed Springer his most engaging smile. He had to make up for some lost ground, as Springer didn't look too pleased about being involved in a hilariously bad collision. Then again, who wouldn't be upset?

“Yeah, sorry about that. Your buddy didn't seem to want to leave you alone, and I bet he wasn't getting the hint when you were trying to shake him off.” Sideswipe shrugged. “Thought I'd lend you an actuator, but it turns out you certainly knew what you were doing.”

As he opened his oral cavity to speak again, Tarantulas spoiled that idea by firing at the two Autobots. Sideswipe scrambled to his feet and dived away from the barrage, but his left leg caught a shot as he attempted to evade.

Not cool.