[New RPG] A House Divided: Kaon (Decepticon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Orbital Prison

Obsidian nodded in satisfaction, although Lugnut would not have been able to see him. "You raise a valid point, Lugnut. Get our little army to round up all the surviving guards, and then we'll decide what to do with all of our new recruits."

The Autobot defectors... of course, resentment will build against them. By defecting, they are really sentencing themselves to death. Obsidian doubted anyone of true skill had defected, or they wouldn't be stuck guarding a supply shuttle. Once their use to tell them information has expired, they will be placed in the front lines... or, well, Obsidian doubted they would last long among the rest of the rabble anyway.

Obsidian knew not every single thug and lowlife they had sprung from the Altihex and Orbital Prisons would truly be loyal... but the good thing about joining in while someone else had laid the foundations is that he can rely on people like Lugnut and Skywarp to keep an optic on the troops.

The Destron Emperor looked up at Lugnut, and shook his head, giving Skywarp a glare. "I don't have a real name. We work with codenames that Lord Violen Jieg-"

Skywarp chortled very loudly.

"Ahem. Codenames that Lord Violen Jieger gave us. Though it was not my real name, I was called Igern-"

"Emperor Igern?" Skywarp repeated, then laughed again. "And here I was, making fun of Lugnut's name when there are comedy gold like yours! I think I'm going to like you, Igern, Emperor of Destruction." Skywarp tottered away from the fuming Emperor and turned to face Flamefeather. "Mmm, Sparkstalker... He works for you?"

Governor's Palace

"Ideals."

Sixshot frowned. Ideals. So the Autobots are hypocrites that betray their own ideals and high-minded morals. Golden Age. Looking down... in a sense, Sixshot thought he was like these Autobots. He could look down at everybody, at everybody weaker than him. Would he betray his ideals?

Does he even have ideals?

"Do you have ideals, Creators?" Sixshot spoke, uncertain if it was a polite question to ask.
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

Orbital Prison

Sparkstalker shrugged. "That's his default facial expression. Tell him to do something, he'll do it." He then leaned over to Lugnut and whispered: "Just don't use big words, he'll be confused."

He then turned to Skywarp, and answered his question as well. "Indeed, Flamefeather works for me. And since now I work for you Decepticons....." he added, just to reinforce the message.

Meanwhile, Flamefeather awaited orders from Sparkstalker or someone else, and punched the nearest wall several times out of boredom.
Springer85
Protoform

whoops! totally forgot to reply here!

Post by Springer85 »

Governor's Palace

Tarantulas shook his head. "It's like you're on repeat," he replied to Sixshot. "I know that you'll complete your task eventually. No need to dwell on it. Maybe you need a hobby," he added with a small cackle. "And ideals?" Tarantulas' mind drifted off for a moment. "Not the ones the Autobots hold in such high regard, no. I do have certain goals I want to achieve, but I wouldn't go as far as calling them ideals. Megatron gives us more than enough freedom to do as we wish and I'm fine with that."

Predacon mentioned something about survival becoming priority number one when trouble starts and Tarantulas started to cackle. "Ahh yes. Mechs are so much fun that way. All panic and such," he added as it reminded him of something. "Poor little Cy-Kill. Had such delicious fear in his optics." He turned to Sixshot. "Tell me, did you see fear in the optics of Magnus when he realized that he wasn't going to be able to defeat you?"

Predacon then waved a memory stick in the air. "It's probably something that Magnus isn't going to enjoy," he replied to Predacon. "And something that I probably am," and started rubbing his hands and cackled along with it.

Orbital Prison

"Move along mechs!" Springer said to the Autobot defectors. Six of them. Springer was content with being allowed to spare the others though for some reason wouldn't have cared if he was asked to take them out either. The six mechs formed a single line just as they were trained to do and walked towards the main part of the Orbital prison. The last mech in the row seemed a little twitchy. Springer remembered that it was the same guy that took a little longer to remove his badge then the others did.

Springer stopped walking for a moment and continued when he was walking next to the questionable mech. "It's too late for you to turn back now. You do realize that, don't you," he said to him.

The mech looked up. Springer was quite a bit taller than he was. "I..," he stuttered, "I just signed up for this gig for the money. It was an honest job and all I had to do was carry supplies to Prison. I didn't want any of this."

"Then why stay and not leave with the others? You would've been safe back home," Springer replied. "Staying here means that you'll eventually be forced to go into battle and perhaps get slagged."

The mech cocked a brow. "Would you have believed that you would be allowed to live after seeing some of your shipmates murdered and being kept prisoner for a while? Not knowing what your fate will be? You said we were allowed to continue functioning and be free, but why should I trust you?"

Springer shrugged. He didn't know how to respond to that. There was a time when others would've believed him on his word, but now? This mech stayed here out of fear of losing his life. Not really a good motivator to sign up with another faction. The mech felt oppressed and that usually leads to rebellion. It's a variable that Springer couldn't allow. It could be a threat in the making. Springer had a firm grip on the hilt of his sword and could lop the head of the mech off with one fell swoop. All the systems in his being said that that he should do it, but somewhere deep within him, something was resisting. What was this, he wondered.

He decided not to act on it as he reached the others at the main area of the Orbital Prison.
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Governor's Palace

Sixshot nodded to Tarantulas. Stop saying that he will kill the Autobot scientists. Very well. No repeating.

"Hobby? My function is to eliminate all who I am directed at." Sixshot said, turning his head to one side. "I do not think I require a hobby...?"

So, Creator Tarantulas has... goals instead of ideals. Goals. Did Sixshot have a goal? Probably. To be the strongest there ever was. It's the only thing he knew, it was the only thing he could do.

Sixshot frowned at Creator Tarantulas' next query. Did he see fear in Magnus' optics? "I... suppose so, yes. He does seem not that composed when I was defeating him."

Orbital Prison

Skywarp grinned at Flamefeather, looking at the shorter Transformer punching the wall. Skywarp, undoubtedly, found this extremely amusing. Grimlock did not, and glared at the idiot Seeker's back as he hopped around like a hyperactive protodroid.

"But his name is a big word in and of itself!" He said to Sparkstalker, waving his hands wide, face contorted in mock confusion. "How does he-"

"Company." Grimlock growled, pulling out his sword... then sheathing it as he saw that it was Springer, and the six Autobot defectors. Grimlock snorted. He did not approve of defectors. Disloyal, dishonourable, spineless.

Weak.

It then came into Grimlock's mind that he was a defector himself, kind of.

No.

They dismissed him. They disowned him. They threw him out once they didn't need him. Just like what they did to Obsidian, and to many others.

Then why does Grimlock feel the same disgust he felt at the defectors directed at himself?
Starscreamg1
Protoform

Post by Starscreamg1 »

Corridors, Governor's Palace

Starscream looked down at the shorter mech and the smile brandished across his faceplate.

Wildrider. and his gaze shifted to the mech looking like his only purpose in life was to hold up the nearby wall. Deadend

I'll say. Starscream thought to himself then looked back at Wildrider

"I am a guest of Megatron's to determine just that." The Seeker said suddenly in answer to Wildrider's question. "And speaking of my host," Starscream continued without missing a beat, "Have either of you seen him?" He glanced around and up at the ceiling slightly. He didn't exactly care for being cooped up inside like this, not without good reason and right now that good reason seemed to have vanished.
Bartmanhomer
Protoform

Post by Bartmanhomer »

Legion saw Starscream and Wildrider. Legion approach to them. "Hello my fellow Decepticons. What's new?" Legion asked.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Orbital Prison

Lugnut clenched his fists, annoyed.

Why do people keep expecting me to talk to the recruits? I'm a soldier, not a public relations dork.

Swallowing his irritation, he looked at Zero and Igern. "Please have your men round up any guards that you can find. If they're willing to join us, good. If not, kill 'em."

He glared at Skywarp, annoyed by the immature jet's abuse of their new allies.

"If the black and purple seeker annoys you, feel free to shoot him until he stops. We won't mind, I promise."

He grinned at what Sparkstalker said, then chuckled. "Got it." When Flamefeather started punching walls, Lugnut shook his head. "I have a feeling he and Skywarp won't get along very well..."

Seeing Springer arrive, he greeted the mercenary with a grunt.

Governor's Palace

Predacon smiled nervously. Sixshot's question had taken him off-guard, something which made him immensely proud. The fact that he could surprise his creators was a wonderful thing.

"Ideals? Yes, I suppose I do," he told the younger Decepticon. "In fact, you could say that you are an expression of my ideals. I want to improve myself and the rest of our species, and advances like multiple alternate modes are a huge step in that direction."

He gave Tarantulas a grin. "Part marks for guesswork, old friend." He plugged the memory card into a data projector, then aimed it at Magnus's damaged optic. "It's a sensory perception mask worm."

For Sixshot's benefit, he explained, "We use them as training shortcuts, to imprint skills on a mech's brain module without actually going to the trouble of teaching it to them. This one is...a bit different." He grinned. "The skills that it imprints are all completely useless and unrelated, and the whole program does nothing but create confusion. An old colleague of mine created it as a practical joke, but in Magnus's state it might be enough to push him to the brink of madness." He shrugged. "Or teach him the finer points of mass-driver engine repair and portable laser-guided mining drills. Either way, it'll be fun to watch."

Megatron walked out of his throne room, a small shard of Dark Energon in his hand. He still didn't trust this strange Transformer, not yet...but there was a grain of truth to his words, Megatron knew.

Just how much...we'll see.

He looked at the deep purple crystal, and had to fight off an urge to drive it deep into his chest where his systems could drink it in.

One day, perhaps. But not today.

"Soundwave," he whispered as he walked, knowing he would be heard, "I want this sample studied. Send a drone to collect it."

An idea came over him, then, and he smiled. "To collect most of it," he corrected himself. Then with one quick, sharp motion he snapped the needle-fine tip off of the crystal and held it in his free hand.

Speaking aloud now, he activated his comm. "Clench," he said, "meet me outside the cells. I have an important job for you, if you're willing."

Handing the larger chunk of Dark Energon off to the drone that arrived to collect it, he slipped the small sliver into a storage compartment in his leg and headed for the cells to pay a visit to Magnus.

Enroute to Kaon

Black Shadow whistled in shock as he saw the massive territory that they were flying toward, and the huge-mushroom-shaped city-fortress of Kolkular that jutted out above the buildings several miles away.

"Wow," he said, shocked. "Are, uh, are you sure this is Kaon? Isn't it, you know, a run-down slaghole?"

"Kaon is the jewel of the Decepticon territories," Hammer told him. "Or at least, it is now. I wasn't around to see it, but apparently Governor Megatron rebuilt it from it's previous squalor."

"M'eh," Brick retorted. "I'm more interested in breaking stuff than making it shiny."

"You would be."

Black Shadow looked down at the city again, taking it in. He still couldn't shake that sense of awe. It's...it's beautiful. What the hell is a hood like me going to do in a shiny paradise like that?
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

Orbital Prison

Sparkstalker laughed at Skywarp's joke. "You'll have to forgive me. I'm afraid I haven't heard many jokes in my time here." He then turned to Flamefeather, and gestured at him. "Stop that. People are staring." he said.

Flamefeather stopped punching the wall, turned away from it, and muttered what may or may not have been 'Sorry'.
Chip1123
Protoform

Governor's Palace

Post by Chip1123 »

Surprise was evident in Clench's face when Megatron called. He was surprised that Megatron had decided to give him what he, himself, deemed an 'important job'. Maybe there would be room for him in this regime after all. "I'll be right there, Lord Megatron." Clench said, and excused himself from those he was speaking with and walked towards the cells.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Governor's Palace

"I wasn't serious," Tarantulas responded to Sixshot. "My my. Sarcasm is really lost on you, isn't it?" he said as he shook his head.

Tarantulas looked at Magnus. He was quite surprised that Sixshot got to see fear in Magnus' optics, because so far he hadn't seen any himself. You would think that putting a blowtorch in a mech's eye would be pretty scary but it didn't have the desired effect. Nor did the nightmares he gave him with the help of his cyber venom. "Then it seems that he fears you more than he fears me," Tarantulas spat. "That's unacceptable."

As Predacon explained what his method was, Tarantulas started to grin and rub his hands. "No matter how strong his will is, every mech will eventually break," and Tarantulas bursted out in laughter after that, tilting his head back for extra added effect.

Orbital Prison

Springer reciprocated Lugnut's grunt and Grimlock's snort with a simple nod. Of all the mechs that were currently in the main area of the Orbital Prison, the Autobot defectors really stood out. In a bad way and Springer saw it. While the twitchy mech clearly showed it, it was visible in the optics of the others. They felt out of place and still uncertain of their fate. They were promised a place within the ranks of the Decepticons, but who was to tell that this was the truth. That they would keep their word and not be killed as an example?

Springer had the six badges in his hand that he received from the Autobot defectors earlier. He went through them. Generic names. Nothing special. Though why someone would like to go by the name of Scooter was beyond him.

He walked up to Obsidian and handed him the badges. "Commander. Here are the badges of the ones that decided to stay." Springer turned his head for a moment, looking at the particular mech that he had a conversation with earlier and then turned his head back. "The last one in the row seemed a little ... reluctant."
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Orbital Prison

Obsidian entered the area where the others are gathered at about the same time that Springer did. Grimlock gave him a grunt, and Skywarp waved with a wild grin. Obsidian surveyed the scene, taking in the surprised gapes from some members of the Renegades and Destrons. The surprise is expected. After all, he was responsible for toppling their laughable, half-baked revolutions.

“Greetings, my new allies.” Obsidian said out loud, to Renegade, Destron and Autobot defectors alike. “Welcome to the Decepticon cause. No doubt some of you are familiar with me, but now we stand together, to tear down the corrupt cancer that is-”

One of the Destrons pulled out a blaster at Obsidian, and the High General whipped out his own hand, fingers retracting at a speed that belied his antique design, and before the Destron got off a shot drilled five blaster holes into his face and neck, sending the Destron toppling onto the ground.

“-the Autobot government.” Obsidian finished without missing a beat. “All will be made clear later, but for now, welcome to our cause.”

He turned to Springer, and nodded, accepting the badges with his free hand. “I shall remember him. Good work, Springer.” Obsidian whispered back, making a mental note to interrogate that last one Autobot. In a louder voice, he raised his arm, clutching the Autobot insignias, crushing them and tossing them away, off the railing. Obsidian knew, knew in his spark, that whatever these insignias—modeled after the visage of Vector Prime—represented, they were well and buried under the bureaucracy and corruption of the current governing system.

“I would!” Skywarp snapped at Lugnut indignantly. “I think I would terribly mind them shooting me until I stop, thank you very much!”

Skywarp grinned at Sparkstalker. “Finally, FINALLY someone who appreciates humour! Thank you, thank you, I’ll be here all weekend.” The Seeker pointed at Flamefeather, and clapped his hands together. “Oh, I think I would like Featherboy here! I like punching walls too.” Skywarp punched at a nearby wall with a silly grin, which promptly disappeared as an irate Grimlock whacked him over the head, sending him falling face-first onto the floor.

Grimlock grunted.

“He has already annoyed me.” Igern told Lugnut, pulling up one of the discarded guards’ weapons, and aiming it at the fallen Skywarp’s head. “I shall send you to the Inferno, where Lord Violen Jieger will mete out judgment-”

“Stop it, you religious buffoon.” Zero snapped, striding towards the ex-Destron commander and shoving the gun away. “The big guy gave us a job to do. Come on, people. You heard the big guy. Round up all the guards, don’t kill them unless they want to kill us.”

Igern shot Obsidian one last glare before walking away. Zero may want to play goodie-goodie two shoes with these Decepticons, but Igern will never forget the fact that Obsidian killed Violen Jieger.

Governor's Palace

Improve oneself. Improve the rest of their species.

Advances.

Sixshot nodded as Creator Predacon spoke. Improving himself, improving himself so that he could be the best at what he did. To be the ultimate weapon. That would be his ideal.

To improve the rest of their species…

Sixshot looked at the memory card, then filed ‘sensory perception mask worm’ in association with the object. He listened intently as Creator Predacon spoke about the object. The torture usage was… interesting, but what caught Sixshot’s attention was the implantation of skills. It would be… useful, would it not, to implement more fighting techniques?

“That mask worm… would it not be useful to educate me with more combat techniques?”

He then turned to Creator Tarantulas. “Sarcasm? I do not comprehend… but I do think I am… intrigued in seeing Magnus break.”

“So would I.” Scorponok said smoothly, as his massive legs brought him near the corridor. His conversation with Clench had proved quite fruitful, and, judging from the fact that Predacon and Tarantulas had brought out the Mask Worm—a particularly nasty torture device but by no means the worst the two had in their arsenal—and smiled.

He was no sadist like Tarantulas or Predacon, but he did enjoy seeing his enemies hurt.

“And, I think, we’ve just gotten to the good part, have we? Hello, Magnus.” Scorponok smiled, opening and closing his massive claws slowly, more a reflex now than anything. His stinger moved seemingly at its own accord as Scorponok studied Magnus through his optic visor attachment.
Shine

Post by Shine »

Starscream's smile was...different. Wildrider didn't know what set it apart from your average mech's pleasurable facial gesture, but he was certain that it contained something. Even though he was confident in his suspicion, he chose to remain silent on the matter. Best not to tease Starscream about it; inadvertently insulting him might come with consequences that Wildrider would much prefer to avoid.

He glanced at Dead End. Focus still attached elsewhere—wherever that was—his team-mate continued to stare at the floor. Must have been some pattern on that floor. Dead End's lack of interest made him grin.

Wildrider shrugged when Starscream asked him of Megatron's whereabouts. “Beats me. I mean, we did see him when we returned from our last mission, but I haven't seen the big boss since then. And I'm pretty sure Dead hasn't, either.”
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Orbital Prison

Lugnut shot a respectful glower in Obsidian's direction when his commander arrived, nodding curtly but saying nothing. He made no attempt to try and stop the Destron from taking a shot at the older Decepticon, since he really had no sense of loyalty to him.

And frankly, if he can't defend himself from one grizzled old prisoner I'm not going to save his ass.

Turning to Skywarp, he sighed and said, "You can teleport out of the way, idiot. How in Megatron's name do you forget how your own body works?"

Although he wasn't really built for it, he was practically pouting when Zero convinced Igern not to shoot the fallen Seeker.

Governor's Palace

"It could be at that," Predacon told Sixshot, "but it's no panacea. It can teach you the theory, but that won't make you an expert overnight. We can use it to indoctrina-er, educate new recruits and conscripts, but the best way to teach a specialist like you is to do it the traditional way. After all, you're an investment. We won't cut corners with you like we would with a disposable bulletstopper."

Predacon smiled, pleased that even the insane Tarantulas was amused by his understated method of torture. The mad scientist started setting up the equipment, but stopped and looked up when he saw someone approaching out of the corner of his optics.

"Megatron? What can we do for you?"

"Good," Megatron responded gruffly to Clench before addressing his brother. "I want to know if you three have found out anything interesting from our prisoner yet."

"Er...not as such no," Predacon said with a nervous sidelong glance at Tarantulas. "We, uh, are encountering resistance."
Bartmanhomer
Protoform

Post by Bartmanhomer »

Legion was upset! "Screw you guys! I'll talk to someone else." said Legion as she walk away.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Orbital Prison

Obsidian hovered in the air, watching silently, arms crossed behind his back, as the newly-recruited mass of Decepticons were put to work. He considered Igern... he would be troublesome. Destrons are fanatics in general, and Obsidian did kill Violen Jieger...

He will be watched, Obsidian decided.

Then, he considered the four Decepticons brought with him. Their capacities for... violence and battle did not disappoint. Although Skywarp did leave something to be desired in terms of intelligence and general competence. But a teleporter... one that listens to orders to boot... would be useful.

Lugnut is loyal to Megatron. It is clear that he might have doubts about killing, but he obeys, at least. Springer is... a closed book, but insofar he had proven reliable. Grimlock, Obsidian knew, he had to keep on a short leash. Who knows what the little rampaging idiot might be thinking at the moment.

Grimlock was, at the moment, thinking how annoying Skywarp was.

Skywarp opened his hands wide. "Aww, Five-Eyes you do care! Come on, give me a-"

Skywarp never finished that sentence, as Grimlock slapped Skywarp on the backside of his head, sending the Seeker slamming face-first to the floor with a surprised yelp. Grimlock turned to Lugnut, shrugged, and said, "Him noisy."

Skywarp raised a finger, as if to say something, then let it drop.

Governor's Palace

Sixshot nodded at Predacon.

So, traditional then.

Learn everything.

Every method to kill.

Sixshot watched as Leader Megatron appeared, and stood up straight, ready to spring into action the minute his Leader (or one of his three Creators) would give him an order, but he remained silent. So did Creator Scorponok, standing, glowering, leaning against the wall. Probably not eager to piss Megatron off a second time.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Governor's Palace

Tarantulas turned around. Others finally decided to join the party. Scorponok entered the scene first. "Sooooo," Tarantulas said to the large mech. "Finally decided to join us, did you? You've missed the good parts though. Lots of screaming and such." Tarantulas laughed a little. "Kind of like music to my audio receptors. Only kind of music that I like though."

Megatron then entered. As always, he was as impressive as ever. A sense of having to watch what you're saying came over almost everybody. Even Tarantulas. While he's not afraid of Megatron, he just didn't want a verbal reprimand like the one that Scorponok got earlier from him. Thanks to Megatron, Tarantulas has access to a lot of fun things for him to play with and jeopardizing that would not suit his own agenda in the least bit.

Tarantulas nodded when Predacon mentioned that they've been unsuccessful in extracting any information from Magnus. "Either he doesn't know anything or he's very well trained to resist torture of any kind," he said to Megatron. "But since the Autobots consider him their best, I would say that it's the latter."

His vision was a bit blurry and he couldn't really make out who was in the room other than the ones that were already there from the start. Tarantulas, Predacon, Sixshot. Those were the ones that he recognized. Those were the ones that he vowed to rip apart if he would ever get the chance. Though even Magnus knew that all hope was lost and that the chances of him getting out of this prison were non-existent.

One of the new mech that was in the room sounded familiar. He had heard his name before, but in an official capacity. He sounded a bit like a politician. He even greeted him. Things suddenly turned a bit eerie as another figure entered the room. Magnus could feel that the others currently present in the room were on their guard as well. It must've been the leader or at least somebody high up the chain of command. "Is this... the... best you ...can ...do?" he said stuttering.
Aspiring DJ!
Starscreamg1
Protoform

Post by Starscreamg1 »

Starscream's optics shifted over to Dead End as Wildrider looked over at him.

"I would imagine he doesn't see much." The Seeker commented almost sarcastically when Wildrider commented that he didn't think Dead had seen Megatron either.

Maybe that was for the best.

The young Seeker was here to be convinced that joining the Decepticons was the best thing for him. He was here to 'see' that the Decepticons were the right side to be on. Not the side he was working for. Perhaps though, seeing it all through their leader's optics was not the best way to see just what this faction was about. Perhaps he could learn more from the more common members of the rank and file. And these two could be the ones to let him see aspects that Megatron might have glossed over. It was then that the femme Legion walked up.

Starscream nodded toward Wildrider at her comment and then when it didnt look as if the ground mech had noticed her approach, opened his mouth to say something when she made her comment and stormed off.

"Well," he began as an aileron twitched slightly, "Some things are the same no matter what side you are on I see." he smirked slightly and called out. "Hang on!" and he stepped around Wildrider, "Is that any way to talk to someone whos new here? I don't even know your name." come to think of it, he never even gave his name when Wildrider asked for it moments before for that matter.
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

Orbital Prison

"Did you have to do that?" Sparkstalker said to Grimlock. "He's noisy, but his noise is amusing."

He then turned to Flamefeather. "Yeah?" the larger bot said in his usual manner.

"Go help them." Sparkstalker responded.

Flamefeather then walked away to help the other Decepticons deal with the guards.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Governor's Palace

Scorponok gave Tarantulas a shrug. "Considering your daily activities, it's nothing I haven't heard before." He made sure not so speak much, considering the fact that Megatron was around, and he was not keen to mouth off while the Decepticon leader was standing a few steps next to him.

Nearly one-and-a-half of Megatron's height he may be, packed to the brim with experimental weaponry, yet Scorponok doubted he could take on Megatron in a fight. He was a warrior, a fighter that rose into his position, crawling bit by bit, crushing underfoot anything in his way.

That kind of person... is best allied with.

Magnus spoke, and Scorponok turned to face the Autobot, turning to Tarantulas and raised an optic ridge, as if asking Tarantulas whether he had used up all the tricks in his barrel. He didn't like to admit it, but he knew Tarantulas long enough to know that he was a sadist, and resistance... well, those who even succeeded in resisting usually didn't have the energy to even speak...

And Scorponok didn't want to show a sub-par show in front of their leader.

Orbital Prison

Grimlock glared down... quite down... at Sparkstalker, his mask-like, expressionless face without a trace of humour. Grimlock narrowed his blood-red optic band.

"Me. Grimlock. Annoyed."

Having said that, Grimlock whirled around, stepped over the still-prone Skywarp and stalked away.
Bartmanhomer
Protoform

Post by Bartmanhomer »

Governor Palace

Legion spotted Tarantulas, Predacon and Sixshot. She approaches to them. "Hello my fellow Decepticons, what new?" asked Legion.