[Original RPG] On Charr.

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

"I am capable of the battle station mode you currently see, as well as T-Rex and City modes as well. My men are specialized in certain areas, Dirge Gun is an air commander, Hell Scream is my chief of staff, Max B serves mainly as his body guard, but is a fierce fighter just the same, and Thrustol is an expert troop commander and never surrenders." Gigastorm offered.
Behemoth
Protoform

Post by Behemoth »

"SO, THAT INSANE FOOL GALVTRON IS IN ON OUR TURF! WELL< I HAVE A PLAN!" Cycloni hisses.
"Sir?" Spinister asked.
"I will make friends with him!" Cycloni smiled.
The Demonicons looked at each other.
"Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer!" Cycloni smiled.
At that Cycloni left.

He soon saw Cyclonus.
"Well, it's the man I take after! Except you are purple. Maybe we could become allies. The Demonicons and Galvatron! Oh, so sorry, I am Cycloni. Leader of the Demonicon forces." Cycloni said...
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

A portal opened through time and space somewhere on Charr. The portal whirled and glowed as two mean looking transformers walked through it. As both of them had walked through the portal disappeared.

The smaller, black one turned to look at the taller one. "Holocaust? Are you sure that Gigatron came here?"

The larger, blue and black looked at the horizon. "I'm positive Hellrazor."

Hellrazor crossed his arms, snarled. "You understand that we can't get back to our time without him?"

Holocaust started walking towards nearby lavapool. "I have no desire to go back... if Gigatron decided to come here..." He stepped into the lava. "Our timeline was doomed." Holocaust dived into the lavapool and opened his energy gathering device. Hellrazor followed Holocaust's example and dived into the lava. He opened his mental-link to Holocaust. "This melted mix of minerals is ideal for recharging." Holocaust replied. "That's why I walked here... after the portal closed I felt strange energy loss... I had to recharge myself somehow. As soon we are recharged... we'll begin to track Gigatron."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Ramjet and Apeface, on their way to Cyclonus, intercept Optitron's message.

"Hey, that was Optitron", said Spasma.

"Yeah, let's get back to Earth and see what he wants", said Ramjet.

The two jets take off toward space.

Meanwhile, in Cycloni's camp...

Bombshell had noticed Apeface and Ramjet take off into the sky, so he started to form a plan. He walked up to Cycloni.

"Boss", Bombshell said. "I saw two Decepticons take off into space. Can I go see what they're up too?

"Yes", Cycloni said. "But be careful".
Wildfire Herald

Thrustol looked up from his work on the Energon processor, scanning the horizon with his scope eye.

"Problem?" Gigastorm said, turning to look at the cyber raptor.

"Large energy fluctuation to the north," Thrustol growled, "And a sudden temperature drop..."

"Perhaps another time rift..." Gigastorm rumbled, looking to Cyclouns and Galvatron.
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Meanwhile, Gunrunner is approaching Charr carrying the rest of the Chaoticons and a 'Mysterious Sir'

Gunrunner: "Sir, we're appraoching Charr."
'Sir': "Excellent. Take us down to where Galvatron is. Perhaps he can identify this artifact we found back on that planet."

Gunrunner enters the atmosphere and heads to land at Galvatron's camp.

Now, back to the main story...

Overlord: "Cyclonus, I'm picking up a strange craft heading for our location."
Cyclonus: "Great. An unknown craft and another time rift. Hmmm... Gigastorm, send a few of your men to investigate that possible time rift and have them report back. You, Me, and Overlord are gonna go find out who that is that's landing."
Wildfire Herald

"Yes Cyclonus." Gigastorm said, turning to his troops, he spoke. "Thrustol, you detected it's location exactly? Good. Take Dirgegun and investigate, attempt to negotiate with anything that came through, do not enagage in combat unless they are hostile. Hell Scream, you go too, they might need backup, and don't argue."

Hell Scream opened his mouth to protest, then closed it again.

"Yes, Gigastorm." he muttered.

The three warriors headed towards the rift, Max B loyally following his leader.

Gigastorm transformed to Battle Station mode.

"Shall we proceed?" he said to Cyclonus.
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Cyclonus: "Yes, lets."
And with that, Overlord transformed and the 3 of them headed for the landing site.

At the landing site Gunrunner landed and the other 5 Chaoticons disembarked followed by another who was kept out of view by the Chaoticons. Gunrunner transformed and joined the rest of them. The Choaticons parted to reveal the one Decepticon no one expected to see on Charr... Cyclonus
Behemoth
Protoform

Post by Behemoth »

Ripper-Snapper of the Terrorcons ran back to the Demonicon fort.
"Master! Out scouts spotted a ship land near the Cyclonus' base! I say we investigate!" he gasped.
"Yes! Octopunch, Stranglehold go!" Cycloni ordered.
They both went.
"Look Stranglehold. Shall we go and see?" Octopunch asked.
"HEY!" a voice yelled. It was Spinister.
"I was told to look after you 2!" Spinister said.
"Shall we advance?" Octopunch asked.
"No! I'm sure one of Cyclonus' men will investigate. Let's capture them and take them back to base for interrorgation!" Spinister said.
They crouched and waited...
Wildfire Herald

Gigastorm transformed to T Rex and swung his head back between the two Cyclonus', confused.

"How...how can this be?" he stuttered.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron folded his arms and grinned.

Present and future collide. I certainly hope he doesn't shut down from the shock.

He turned to the rest.

"I recognize you. Chaoticons, I believe you called yourselves. Here to join the service of Galvatron, are you?"
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Gunrunner: "Yeah, we're here to work for Galvatron, for now. And to see if Galvatron could identify an Artifact the we discovered on a distant planet."
PCyclonus: "This artifact is rather strange in configuration but Galvatron must see it before anyone else."

FCyclonus: "Well, that explains whether or not they are hostile. And Gigastorm, to answer your question, as I said before, Overlord and I are from the future. Appearantly there is some link between myself and the present day version of me. It would explain why he didn't freak out when he saw me. But anyway, we should get back to where Galvatron and the others are. We still have those new guys to worry about."

So, as usual, they all head back to where the rest of Galvatron's group is located, without incident.
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Slugslinger and Caliburst had chosen to go with Triggerhappy and Blowpipe in order to steal the supplies they needed to build the liquid energon system. The two jets landed behind a nearby mountain. Blowpipe would be doing all the dangerous work, but was small so hopefully nobody would see him.

Caliburst sincerely wished he could transform and accompany Blowpipe, but was unable to because he was unable to transform to robot mode. He was hoping that once the Liquid Energon System was functional, he would be able to transform again.

"Alright," said Triggerhappy to Blowpipe, "You know where all the equipment you need to get is. All you need to do is get some power converters and several energy coils. Slugslinger, Caliburst and I can get the rest of the equipment needed because it isn't guarded as heavily. We'll meet you back here in 2,000,000,000 astro seconds."

"Will do," said Blowpipe as he made his way to the Decepticon's former base.

"So where are we going to get the other supplies?" asked Slugslinger, holding Caliburst in his hand.

"We can get them from the scrap yard. Nobody is ever around there anyway."

The two Decepticon Targetmasters slowly made their way to the junkyward.
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

FCyclonus pulled PCyclonus aside outside the camp.
FCyclonus: "Cause of that link we currently have, I know what you know about that artifact and I know what your suspicions about it are. And I think you're right."
PCyclonus: "But the only one that can tell us if we're right is Galvatron."
FCyclonus: "Right. And if we do turn out to be right, I have an idea that would put that artifact to good use."
PCyclonus: "You mind telling me what that idea is?"
FCyclonus: "You'll find out in due time. The link, remember?"
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Blowpipe ran quickly to the outskirts of the Decepticon base. He hid behind a boulder that was twice the size of him. He could see the entrance to the base from where he was. The only problem was, Pounce and Wingspan were standing right at the gate.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Suddenly, a shadow passes over Blowpipe. Blowpipe turns around to see the huge form of Doubledealer.

"Hey, runt", said Doubledealer. "Need any help"?
Wildfire Herald

Thrustol knelt on the rock near the lava pool, ran his finger through a pool of oil and lifted it to his nose, sniffing.

"Well?" Hell Scream asked impatiently.

"There were transformers here," Thrustol began "But they are apparently gone now."

"Really, you don't say." Hell Scream sneered.

"The point is," Thrustol said, rising, "that the time rifts are still occuring, either as a result of the others, or because someone has wanted them to."

"More time travellers like Gigatron and Overlord?" Dirge Gun questioned.

"Very likely." Thrustol growled. "We had best alert the others."

Though Gigastorm understood that time could be warped, even turned back on itself, the sight of the two Cyclonus' still shocked his neuro circuits. Still, the mighty Cyclonus was a great warrior of legend, and two could only be more powerful. Something nagged at him though. If Cyclonus could return to the present through these rifts, his brother may also be able to find his way to Charr. And Gigastorm knew Galvatron would not be pleased with him for abandoning him....
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Blowpipe looked up at the large Transformer that was towering over him.

"Umm..." Blowpipe stagered, "Umm... No, that's alright. I'm just here to check something."
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Hellrazor listened attentively. He spoke to Holocaust through his mental link. "Khan... we have company." Holocaust replied to Hellrazor. "I noticed... transformers... but I can't identify them." Hellrazor began to feel somewhat worried. "What if they are hostile?" Holocaust transformed into his dragon mode under the lavapool's surface. "Let's find out.

Soon Holocaust's two dragonic heads rose from the lavapool. His eyes burning red and smoke coming out from his slighty opened jaws. The two heads stared at the Dirgegun, Thrustol and Hell Scream attentively.
Wildfire Herald

Thrustol jumped back and swung his raptor sheild forward to block any attacks as the dragon heads surfaced suddenly. Dirgegun quickly knocked Hell Scream's turbine gun out of his hand before he had a chance to fire. Thrustol turned to Dirgegun, who just shrugged. Thrustol took a step forward.

"Greetings, I am the Destron Thrustol, this is Dirge Gun, Hell Scream and Max B, though my memory circuits give me insight as to who you are..."