[Original RPG] At the Nemesis on Earth

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

After taking an hour to obtain and store the water, Gunrunner and the other Chaoticons were ready to take off for Charr when Gunrunner got Gigatron's message.

Meanstreak: "Great. We have to find that twit Starscream."
Mortormaster: "You'd think we'd get an easier assignment like the 6 of us re-taking Cybertron by ourselves."
Gunrunner: "Lets just split up, find his carcass, and haul it back to Charr."

After about an hour of searching, Afterburn found Starscream on Guadal Canal. Starscream was unconscious due to slight energy depletion, which made the whole process easier. Afterburn signaled the others and they loaded Starscream aboard Gunrunner and they left for Charr.

[This message has been edited by Unicron (edited 08-18-2001).]
Felafel
Protoform

Post by Felafel »

Swoop picked up a transmission from Prime.

"Autobots we are needed at Hoover Dam, the situation is unknow but they are under attack. Autobots advailable for battle report to me ASAP!"

Swoop: "Stranger, Our leader has requested assistance at Hoover Dam. Are you able to assist?"
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Blazestarter raised his flamethrowers and shouted, "Have a hot time with this, Auto-blots!" firing a huge ball of fire at the group of Autobots.

Meanwhile, Blackout and Magnacrunch rushed up to Optitron and Blackout said, "The modifications to the energy sources of this dam are complete, Lord Optitron."

"Very good, Blackout," he responded. "Give me my weapons. The Autobots are in for quite a shock."

Blackout and Magnacrunch dragged in Optitron's two huge guns, which were attached via cable into the dam's control center.
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

GFC: "Yeah I can assist. But when we get near the dam, I want to seperate then drive up. No point in giving away the existance of this form to the attackers there."

and off they went towards Hoover Dam.
Felafel
Protoform

Post by Felafel »

As they neared the Dam, Swoop and GFC exchanged a quick glance. With that, GFC headed for ground, and Swoop rose up into the clouds.

Swoop scanned those below, and recognized the energy Signature of Ramjet.

"Time for some FUN!!!!!!" thought Swoop, as he folded his wings in, and dove straight down towards his target.
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

GFC landed and seperated into Super Fire Convoy and God Magnus. They transformed and drove to the dam.

Once they reached the dam, they transformed and took a few shots at the Decepticons at on and near the dam
Felafel
Protoform

Post by Felafel »

Swoop registered the shots being fired, and was thankful for the distraction.

At an altitude of 2 kilometers, the noise of his dive had registed in Ramjets audio sensors. Ramjet looked up, and saw the immense frame of Swoop diving towards him. Swoop fired his 2 rockets at Ramjet, then twisted around and back up as they exploded around the fear stricken robot, forcing him to the ground.
Starscreamsghost

Blackout and Magnacrunch handed the two silver double-barreled guns to Optitron, then Blackout transformed to helicopter mode and hovered above the Autobots. He headed right for Swoop and fired his desensitizer pistol, hoping to "black-out" Swoop's optic sensors.

On the ground, Optitron spotted Super Fire Convoy and God Magnus firing away. He thought, Two more huge Autobots? But from where? No matter, their time against my Decepticons will be short-lived! Optitron raised his guns and said, "Feel my wrath, Autobots!" and fired two incredible beams of energy at Convoy and Magnus that tapped directly into the dam's power reserves.
Felafel
Protoform

Post by Felafel »

Swoop was caught by the blast of the inhibitor shells. He couldn't tell if he was damaged, but he could tell that he was flying blind. Hoping it was only a temporary effect, he used his internal gyroscope to figure out which way was up, and headed into the clouds.
Starscreamsghost

The evil Blackout cackled, "One Dino-dolt down! Now for the heavy hitters!" He transformed to robot mode and aimed his desensitizer pistol down at Pointblank, firing several shots.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

A convoy of Autobots lead by Optimus prime closed in on Hoover dam once Optimus was in range he transformed into robot mode and ran to see what the situation was. "Looks like Decepticons! New ones at that. Autobots stop those Decepticons!" prime took out his rifle and looked for someone who needed help.
Felafel
Protoform

Post by Felafel »

After about half a minute of flying blind, his optical sensors returned to normal.

Thankful of the temporary effect, he circled about, located his attacker, and dove towards him at his fastest speed....

"Just you wait....."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Suddenly, Swoop got hit from behind. he turned to see Dreadwind and Battletrap's helicopter mode firing at him.

"Ha"! said Hi-Test. "Dumb Dinobot'll never know what hit him"
Ramjet got up after being knock off-line from the impact of Swoop's missles.

"No one fires on me and continues to function", Ramjet screamed, as he transformed and went after Swoop.

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 08-20-2001).]
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Magnus and SFC just barely dodged Optitron's blasts and fired a few shots back. Then they saw the trouble Swoop was having and fired about a dozen shots at Decepticos that were following him.
Dodge
Protoform

Post by Dodge »

Despite the Ringing out of shells and explosions Dodge Transformered with a slowness that contradicted his sleek blue form.
"I'm singing in the Rain Just singing in the Rain what a glorious feeling I'm happy again." Singing Dodge unholsters his pistols and contemplates his first move.
"Hey Optimus what's the plan?"
" Autobots Attack!!" Optimus's battle cry inspires the ranks of Autobots
Dodge shrugs "Well it the best plan I've heard all day"
Dodge runs into the battle firing.
Starscreamsghost

Firing randomly at the Autobots, Magnacrunch spotted the absent-minded Autobot Dodge lumbering around singing to himself. He shouted, "Duh, time to start crunchin'!" He transformed to cruncher mode and activated his magnetic forces, drawing Dodge into the air and towards the crunching device.

[This message has been edited by Starscreamsghost (edited 08-21-2001).]
Felafel
Protoform

Post by Felafel »

Swoop circled around, and saw Prime and the other autobots. He also saw several energy bolts coming heading towards his pursuers, and hoped that they would head for there new attacker.

As he circled around, he noticed Magnacrunch dragging Dodge towards part of his alt mode. Swoop fired at Magnacrunch, and flew in close enough to grab Dodge by the shoulders. As the missiles hit, the magnetic feild dropped, and allowed Swoop to fly to another part of the battle.

Placing Dodge on the ground near the other Autobots, Swoop transformed into his robot mode, Thermal sword in hand, and looked for another decepticon to target.
Starscreamsghost

Blackout watched from above as Swoop's bombs detonated around Magnacrunch, freeing Dodge from his grasp. Blackout landed and transformed in front of Swoop, then pulled out his twin swords from his back.

"This time, it's lights out for good, Autobot!" he shouted as he charged forward, swinging his swords.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Prime stood his ground firing his laser cannon trying to find the leader of this group of Decepticons. "Autobots we cannot allow these Decepticons to succeed!" He turned to notice Swoop in trouble, "Swoop look out!"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The bolts that GFC and Magnus shot zoom past Dreadwind.

"Hey, it's that punk we fought earlier," Hi-Test said.

"Yeah", I want another shot at that guy", said Dreadwind.

"Battletrap, Ramjet, keep going after Swoop. I'll take care of the stranger" Dreadwind said.

Hi-Test ejected from his cockpit and transformed into Dreadwind's engine, causing Dreadwind to transform to robot mode.

"Now for some fun", Dreadwind said.