[Original RPG] Invasion Part 2: Hostile Intentions

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Jazz still ahead of sunstreaker and blaster sees thunder cracker blast a door open from dwon the wall and turns back saying "Yo Blaster Sunstreaker Decepticons" blaster draggin sunstreaker lets go and the both look at Jazz blaster speaks up "decepeticons in here well lets get em and make em run like scared deer"sunstreaker looked at jazz "as long as my new paint job dopesn't get scratched" all three begin to run upp the corridor
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger laughed and pressed the rest of the buttons to detonate Fort Max.
"Now my Decepticons we shall wait and see what our next move is."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

shots glanced jinrai as he bolted for overlord again...and again, he drew back his fist for another jarring blow...
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron's head spun around at the sound of Thundercracker's warning.

Galvatron: "No...we need Metroplex in tact! Trypticon...move back...Decepticons...take tactical positions and be prepared to move out!"

With that Galvatron ignored all others and honed in on Thundercracker's energy signal, transformed into jet mode and rushed at supersonic speed to his location.

Galvatron: "Thundercracker, we must not allow Metroplex to be completely destroyed, I need him intact! Have you located the explosives yet?"
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Trypticon growled in disappointment as he had wanted to destroy Metroplex. Then he remembered Overlord's transmission to him. Perhaps had no authorization to destroy Metroplex but we would gladly slag God Jinrai.

Trypticon turned and charged towards Overlord and God Jinrai, both seemed like ants compared to the mighty thunderlizard.

"Move out Overlord!" Trypticon roared and swinged his tail towards God Jinrai.

Meanwhile Devastator began to open the container he had been carrying...
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

Bluestreak pulls Mirage to one side and whispers, "look, Mirage we have to get those stasis pods, there must be a way we can get them and still make it to the shuttle bays"

Mirage shows a look of concern to Bluestreak, if I don't go with him he'll only go on his own, at least if I'm with him we stand a chance, "ok, Bluestreak", sighs Mirage, "someone's gotta go with you to make sure you're ok....., why do I let myself get talked into these things....", Mirage thinks for a moment and then turns to Bluestreak, "ok, if we get to the pods we should be able to make it to shuttle bay 4 with at least 20 seconds to spare, I don't like those odds but....", Bluestreak interrupts, "but nothin', c'mon that's plenty of time, let's get outta here quick before anyoone notices we're gone"

Bluestreak and Mirage sneak out of the control centre, when far enough away they transform into car mode and speed to the stasis pods.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

jinrai spotted the oncomming tail of trypticon, but did not move... Holding his ground, he brought his shoulder mounted rocket launcher online, and as the tail came in closer, opened fire... hoping to blow a hole in the overgrown thunderlizard's tail.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Ignition sat down beside Shatterbolt, confused and disoriented.

"What are we gonna do now, Prime?"
She asked.
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

The missiles didn't even scratch Trypticon heavily reinforced armorplating. His tail swung towards Jinrai with enough force to send the Autobot flying couple of miles from the place where he was standing.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Wheeljack nearly rounded the corner of the shuttlebay dock when Hound grabbed him by the shoulder and hauled him back. A blaster shot seared the wall to their right, the shot coming from the left side of the bay.

"They're already here," Sideswipe growled.

"Figured as much," Hound said. "We'll have to fight our way through. On three: one, two...three!"
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

There are some phrases and words that cannot be accurately translated from one language to another. One of these phrases was being bounced back and forth between Thundercracker's neuranet and voxsynth. With his vocal circuitry configured for Terran-English-only output, he was having a hard time expressing himself.

As the smoke cleared and he stared into the lift shaft, he decided on a suitable Earth approximation... "Oh, bloody hell".

The vacuum lift shaft was empty. Not a problem, he'd initially thought, but upon peering up the shaft, he had discovered that the passageway had been distorted beyond belief, with the tangled remains of the lift blocking any way through. You did too good a job there, Thunders me boy...

Suddenly he received Galvatron's message, relayed through Soundwave Clever boy, Sounders, sweeping all radio communications... "Hmm, what do I tell him now? Soundwave, can you locate the source of the explosive charge? Some electro-frequency signal type guff?"

The reply echoed ominously from Thundercracker's chest capsule... "Requested data already collected. There is no solitary charge. Explosives are located in six key locations throughout the city. Recommended course of action: shut down from central control station"

"No! No No No No!" Thundercracker was panicking... "Open a direct comm link to Galvatron for me - priority code red..."

** Lord Galvatron, the charges are scattered throughout the city, disarming them in time is out of the equation. The central control room cannot be accessed in time either... **

He paused, letting a thought permutate through his neural cluster... whether it had occured to him on his own, was the residual effect of exposure to the Decepticon Matrix, or had been planted by Soundwave was immaterial - it was there... and he knew immediately it would work

** ... there is another way, however - I will need to shut down all internal radio equipment for it to work however... Thundercracker out **

Thundercracker opened his chest compartment, removed Soundwave, and watched as his comrade returned to full size. "How long remaining?"

"Two point six five cycles and closing."

Thundercracker smirked... "Plenty of time." He turned to a nearby access hatch, and ripped the cover from the wall. "Plug yourself in, Soundwave - you're gonna save the day..."
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

Mirage and Bluestreak turned the next left and stopped. There was no way they could get through the wall of charred metal in front of them. They transformed back to robot mode.

Mirage looks at Bluestreak, "now what are we gonna do?", "hmmm...,", puzzles Bluestreak. "Ah!,", Mirage looks up, "up there Bluestreak". They both look up and see a narrow passage heading upwards. It must have been caused by an earlier blast. Mirage thinks for a moment, "If we head up there it should take us directly to...", Bluestreak interrupts, "I'm way ahead of you Mirage", he leaps up and begins to climb using the broken wires at the sides of the hole. Mirage follows Bluestreak up the chute.

After a few minutes of climbing they emerge just outside the chamber. It appears eerily quiet as they stand and look around.

Mirage grabs Bluestreak by the arm and whispers, "wait a minute, let me go ahead to see if everything's ok", Bluestreak nods as Mirage activates his invisibility. He walks towards the doors which are partially opened and is able to squeeze through without opening the door any further. decepticons!, Mirage stands in the centre of the room surrounded by at least 3 decepticons examining the stasis pods. Mirage exits and meets back with Bluestreak, "there's 3 decepticons in there, there's no way we can get them outta there", "listen Mirage, if I was in one of those pods I'd want someone to come and rescue me" replies Bluestreak. Bluestreak transforms and drices through the doors, he drives around the decepticons and heads off past Mirage and down a passage to the right with the decepticons chasing him. Mirage deactivates his invisibility and re-enters the room. He looks at the mess as there were only two pods remaining intact, Mirage sighs and begins to try to open the pods, he approaches the keypad and attempts to open the first pod. A series of noises is followed by a silence, and then the pod opens. A robot which is a similar size to Mirage falls from the pod, the robot begins to speak gibberish. Mirage ignores him and begins work on the second pod, let's see now, darn it, that didn't work, oh well, there's only one other way to get this pod open, and Bluestreak isn't here to see it, Mirage raises his hunting rifle and points it at the pod, with one blast the pod shatters, an unusual robot falls from it, it has no insignia on its body. Puzzled for a while Mirage looks at the robot, he seemed familiar but he could not ut a name to the face I'm sure we;ve met before, but why haven't you got a deceptcon or an autobot symbol? Mirage helps both the robots to their feet as he hears Bluestreak returning with the decepticons in pursuit. Mirage and the two robots arrive at the hole he and Bluestreak arrived by, a thundering shot was heard and the robot from the first pod is hit, a second blast as Mirage turns around and the robot's torso is shattered, his limbs disconnected into a million pieces. Mirage picks up some wires from the floor and creates a net to lower the robot with no insgnia to the lower level. "c'mon Mirage, it's gettin' a little hot back here", shouts Bluestreak as he tries to fend off the decepticon onslaught. "It's all finished" replied Mirage, let's get outta here". "I was thinkin' the same thing" added Bluestreak. They both jump down the hole.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"Wait a minute, where's Mirage and Bluestreak" yelled Sideswipe, the noise of weapon's fire almost drowning out his voice.

"I don't know, maybe, no, they wouldn't have, the stasis pods!" exclaimed Wheeljack.

"well, they've got to be there by now, wonder how they're getting on" Sideswipe shouted as loud as he could.

"Better than us I hope" mused Pointblank as Wheeljack shot him a sideways glance.

"Hope that signal got through to Prime, otherwise we're all gonna look like fried circuit-boards soon enough."

Sideswipe stood up from his defensive postition,
"well, we gotta get out of here one way or another, I'd prefer it to be in one piece, and not itty bitty ones."

Wheeljack nearly rounded the corner of the shuttlebay dock when Hound grabbed him by the shoulder and hauled him back. A blaster shot seared the wall to their right, the shot coming from the left side of the bay.

"They're already here," Sideswipe growled.

"Figured as much," Hound said. "We'll have to fight our way through. On three: one, two...three!"

As Hound yelled Two, Sideswipe bolted round the corner into the midst of the gun-fire.

wish I had my jet pack right about now he thought as he charged headlong towards the shuttle bays firing with all the weaponry he could muster.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Thundercracker knelt in front of the access panel in the wall, routing through cables and wires, jabbering as he went. "You see, Soundwave, a bomb needs to be detonated in order to explode, which means that a signal has to be sent to it. There'll be no Autobots around, which means that the signal has to be sent through a pre-programmed mechanism..." He didn't know why he was talking, Soundwave already knew all this, and even if he didn't, a quick mind-sweep would be all that was necessary. He quickly came to the conclusion that talking it through would make it sound rational, and distract him from the very real threat of a second death... "... now, the signal would have to be sent through wires, and as the entire of Autobot City is wired together - doors, commports, lifts, Metroplex, bombs - if we can access the main conduits, we can hack straight into the Control Center. All signals travel as electromagnetic impulses, which you can also emit. Therefore, all you need do is transmit on the correct frequency, and you can shut down the entire self-destruct system from here!"

Soundwave stood over his compatriate. "Thundercracker, shut up and move." He reached down, and pulled the blabbering Decepticon away from the panel, before transforming to alternate mode, and extending a link into the exposed circuit panels.

Immediately, a timer appeared on his display. One point six cycles.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

"well Jazz where did he go I think we were to slow" blaster said as jazz looked around for thundercracker "I know I saw him around here aww man" he said subnstreaker spoke up "well this place is gonna blow and i don't wanna be in it when it does so either we find them or we get out" blaster and jazz looked at eachother Jazz transformed and a door opened Blaster transformed and went in jazz "Sunstreaker were going after em.They can't be to far off" Jazz said Sunstreaker quickley transformed "well lets go" Snstreaker sped off ahead of them jazz close behind..

[This message has been edited by Skywarp (edited 10-01-2001).]
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Optimus looked around the interor of the empty ship. "We get to Vector Sigma, then Earth"

Ultra Magnus was surprized as he got his first good look at this seekers colors. It was Skwarp, "I thought you had retired Decepticon!" Ultra Magnus clasped his hands together and took a swing at him. But Magnus knew if his Arm mounted weapons and teleportation were on-line, this fight could be one-sided.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

The rocket failed to pierce trypticon's armor... Jinrai was slightly surprised... but reacted quickly nonetheless... Diving for the tail, he rolled, sliding under the behemoth's tail... comming out from under it unscathed... Jinrai was rather disgruntled.. "Trypticon... was never that powerful... one of my blasts from the rocket launcher should have torn a hole in that thing's armor! Guess it's time to let these fools see what it really is that they're up against... "

Jinrai knew that overlord posessed the capacity to patch into the masterforce as well.. but it was a chance he had to take... opening his mind, he reached out to that unknown source... the masterforce itself... and drew on it's power... just slightly... Heaven energy would likely be enough to rock trypticon's world... His body glowed a pale golden color... clasping his hands together, in a fireball motion, he released the heaven energy onto trypticon, aiming it right for his central sensory array on his forehead
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Skywarp took the blow of Magnus' uppercut square on the jaw and flew in the air, he remembered his teleportation skills, and re-emerged behind Magnus.

"nice shot." sneered Skywarp as he raised his arm cannon and fired at Magnus' back.

"As I said before, this is your last battle, you can't beat me."

He charged at Magnus again, his rage getting the better of him, Skywarp was hell-bent on destroying Ultra Magnus, he'd waited 10 years to destroy something again, now he had his chance...

[This message has been edited by Skywarp (edited 10-02-2001).]
Sades

Post by Sades »

Shatterbolt stood up and looked around the ship. She had had enough of this. Vector Sigma... Earth, both were in danger, and they were taking far too long... if they didn't hurry, there would no longer be anything left to save...

She walked over to a console and sat down, and began to enter coordinates. She managed to keep the anxiety out of her voice as she turned to Prime and said,

"Course for Vector Sigma plotted, Prime... say the word, and I'll do what I can to get us there."
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

It was a difficult sensation to pin down. He felt like it had been present for an eternity, but at the same time it felt fresh.

It wasn't fear, he knew that. Fear was easily recognised, and could be dealt with with a simple rerouting. This was something else - something that was affecting his concentration, and forcibly improving his focus simultaneously.

Soundwave suddely realised - it was panic.

Even in his alternate mode, blinded to the world outside, his mind only seeing a virtual reproduction of the circuit boards and wires he was probing, he knew that Thundercracker was stood over him, intently. He wondered how long it would be until his fellow Decepticon interpreted the information flooding his 'screen.'

Surely not long. He had been dreading the moment ever since he realised his mistake. And he knew it was there, plain as day for all to see in liquid crystal format. He knew Thundercracker was smart enough to interpret it... he just prayed to Primus that it wouldn't register.

He'd realised his error the nanosecond it had been made. But by then it was too late. Accessing the central control systems had been far simpler than he had ever anticipated, even decoding the security data on the explosives was a doddle: Seven bombs in total. Seven. Three forming a triangle in the centre of the city, with the remaining four encompassing the perimeter. Contrary to his earlier assumptions, the seven would not be detonated centrally, but independantly and simultaneously.

The scale of the operation had been impressive. A small impulse of energy would be transmitted to each charge, timed to reach their destinations at exactly the same time, causing the city to collapse in one fell swoop.

Locating the bombs had been easy, so easy in fact, that Soundwave had paused momentarily before calculating the frequencies of his counter-charge impulses, and setting them on their way. He had then realised that the first wave of signals had already been sent to the outside ring of bombs.

The first three could be headed off with no worries. But the fourth, the charge farthest away, had a head start. Soundwave realised that even taking the shortest route possible, his signal would still arrive point-zero-zero-one nanoseconds after the command from the central computer.

One bomb would definitely explode. He just hoped Thundercracker wouldn't realise it was his fault...