[Original RPG] Invasion Part 2: Hostile Intentions

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Prime stood still for a moment. He hadn't heard anything from Vector Sigma. But he would know if has been destroyed. "Shatterbolt, ignore my last order, head us to Earth! In the grand scheme of things Earth is far more precious then Vector Sigma. But it is a difficult decicion to make. But we have to protect Earth."

Ultra Magnus fell to the floor but got back up. Skwarp can still teleport, slag. Ultra Magnus looked back at Galvatron's position. Optitron was fighting with him. He no longer had his edge. Magnus reopened his link, and then remembered something that came in a while ago, "Sideswipe do you copy, premission granted! We got to get out of here." With any luck Sideswipe was already out of there.

I got maybe one or two minutes left. he thought. Ultra Magnus then realized the hate in Skywarp's eyes as he charged him. Magnus buried his feet and held his hands out. He did have one thing over Skywarp, strength.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron looked around...he had to stop Metroplex's total destruction. With that he opened a comm to thundercracker.

Galvatron: "Thundercracker, I am heading to the command center...i may just have a way to stop the explosions..."
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Sideswipe heard the faint crackle of a comm message, it was Ultra Magnus...

"Si$e"£$pe do !"£ c : }, per!"£/ion g...ted! We got to get out of here."

The detination codes? They've already been processed

Sideswipe dived behind some storage containers in the shuttle bay, he opened a comm link to Magnus

"In case you haven't heard, the codes have been started, we ain't got long to get outta here, we're pinned down in the shuttle bays, and things ain't gettin any prettier"

A shot glanced over Sideswipe's position.

someone has to get to those shuttles, or we're all toast

Sideswipe stood from his position and fired towards the Decepticons in the shuttle bay.

"Wheeljack we have to get into at least one of those shuttles, give me some cover fire, you too Pointblank"

Skywarp's anger turned to bemusement.

"A test of strength Autobot? I'm not the mere jet you once knew, I'm more now, stronger, better, faster, a test of strength you want, that's what you'll get"

Skywarp continued to move towards Magnus, their hand's locked, the force of Skywarp's movement towards Ultra Magnus forced him back a little.

"You are worthless, nothing compared to me, don't you understand that?" Skywarp laughed in Ultra Magnus' face.

[This message has been edited by Skywarp (edited 10-03-2001).]
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

**ON CYBERTRON**

Under Kup's order, Halfblast pinpointed Fort Max on their incoming vector. He received word that a situation had occured and that Prime and the crew had, for the most part, commandeered a Decepticon ship. The communication sent from Earth was given to Fortress Maximus, to relay to Prime on the ship...

"Incoming signal from Fort Max!" An Autobot next to Shatterbolt said. "Says it's from Cybertron, and they got a message coming from Earth!"

The message was relayed, after being slowed down. Earth was under attack by Decepticons, practically all of the major players were present.

Ignition sat on the other side of Shatterbolt. "What are we gonna do now, Prime?"

EARTH***

"We'll do what we can," Wheeljack nodded. Pointblank prepared as well. When there was a gap in the blaster fire against them, they both turned the wall and began their cover.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Sunstreaker transforms and peers around the corner to see thundercracker and soundwave he looks back at jazz as blaster pops out his door and transforms in robot mode jazz transforming shortly after

"Jazz there was two decepticons not one" he says quietly not wanting soundwave to hear him

Jazz looked at Blaster then raised his weapon
"well lets go man don't hold back" he nodded to sunstreaker as he pulled out his rifle

Blaster let out a small laugh "eat laser heat decepti-creep"

all three looked around the corner firing at soundwave and thundercracker
Sades

Post by Sades »

***COMMANDEERED DECEPTICON SHUTTLE ENROUTE TO EARTH***

Shatterbolt let out a small sigh.

"..Yes, sir! Next stop... Earth!"

She lightly pressed a few buttons, and the Decepticon shuttle lurched to life. As the ship jumped to warp, she sighed again and muttered under her breath,

"...I'll rip Galvatron a new one if he's done anything we can't fix..."

Ignition looked around as everyone found something to do. She was beginning to consider getting some shuttle training... it was boring as Hell to sit and watch everyone else. She sidled up to a nearby console. Heat readings were displayed. She looked around, noticed no one was watching, shrugged, then plopped herself down on the nearest chair and began to watch the readings scroll along the screen.

"....Nothin' better to do."

She thought boredly. Then, a thought struck her. She turned in her chair and looked at Prime.

"Hey, Prime... What about Fort Max? Are we gonna leave him? And what about Prowl and his team? Did they make it aboard?"

(ooc: Just a note: Yup, there's still a bomb on Fort Max's bridge... and I'm going to start "bold"ing all the character's names, it's just so much easier that way... Image)

*** AUTOBOT CITY - SHUTTLE BAY (I think)***

"...And you can count on me, as well!"

Springer shouted as he made a run for Sideswipe's position, blasting at the Decepticons to give himself cover fire. he dived for safety when he got close enough, and barely missed being scrapped by return fire. Looking up at his comerade, Springer grinned slightly.

"...Well, you look like you've seen better days. You need cover fire, you've got it. Just say when!"

Springer said a little jovially as he got to his feet. Cautiously, he peered around the storage containers and took aim.
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Trypticon began to back off as the masterforce energy approached him.

"What is this?!" The surprised giant roared.

Devastator dragged the container that he had been carrying as close to Autobot City he could. Then the green goliath began to rip the container open. A large EMP bomb was now uncovered and Devastator's movements slowed down due the maintainance impulses that bomb kept sending. Devastator began to move further from the bomb, holding the remote controller of the bomb in his right hand. The further from the bomb he moved the faster he could move.

Scrapper took control of Devastator's mind. Then Devastator took small communications device from sub-space and tried to contact Galvatron.

"My Lord. The EMP bomb is ready. It will stop the self-destruct sequence but it would also deactivate you if you don't get out of there. The range is three miles. I wait for your orders."
MetalWave
Protoform

Post by MetalWave »

"HeySpringerwaitformewaitformewaitforme!" Blurr said as he followed Springer to Sideswipe's position, firing at the Decepticons as he ran.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Thundercracker heard a crack of energy explode behind him, and spun around quickly.

"What the...? AUTOBOTS! The idiots, what do they think they're doing?"

The Decepticon quickly fired a few high-power salvo's back down the corridor, aiming them for the ceiling panels, hoping to seal off the route between them.

Don't they realise that this whole place is gonna blow up in under a cycle?!
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Sideswipe was glad to see Blurr and Springer aid him. He watched as Wheeljack and Pointblank rounded the corner and started firing.

"Here goes everything"

Sideswipe transformed to his Lamborghini mode and sped off towards one of the open shuttles

hope I can make this

Several shots bounced around him, he couldn't differentiate which was Autobot covering fire and Decepticon attacking fire.

"When I said covering fire, I didn't mean cover me in it" yelled Sideswipe.

A shot hit his front-right tire sending the Autobot out of control and crashing into some fuel containers, an errant shot hit them and they burst into flames around Sideswipe.

"Woah, talk about out of the frying pan, into the fire, literally."

Sideswipe ran out of the flames, not far from the shuttle now, he transformed again

even with a busted tyre, this way's faster than any other

As he boarded the shuttle via the cargo ramp he noticed two Decepticons lying in wait, in an instant he transformed back to his robot mode, he dived forwards firing his rifle, taking out one of the cons he steadied himself and aimed at the second, he was hit square in the chest by the second decepticon. Lying on his chest Sideswipe manouvered his rocket launcher and fired upon the Decepticon, blowing him apart.
He stood up, pained, his chest plate scorched boy am I glad Sunstreaker can't see this, he'd have a fit Sideswipe mused to himself well, let's see if this bird can fly.

He ran over to the command chair and punched a few buttons, *WEAPONS SYSTEMS ONLINE*

"Perfect"

The few Decepticons that remained in the shuttle bays fled when they saw the shuttle's weapons point in their directions.

"Path's clear guys, all aboard!" Sideswipe laughed over the comm systems, "uhm, Wheeljack, how *do* I fly this thing..."

[This message has been edited by Skywarp (edited 10-03-2001).]
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron took the comm...

Galvatron: "Devastator, hold off on the EMP until the last possible second, if this doesn't work...then use it. Metroplex is needed for my plans! Also, make certain that all Decepticons are in a safe range away from both the bombs and the EMP!"

Galvatron looked down and began to work to override the Autobot's detonation sequence. He had a plan...but time was running out.
MetalWave
Protoform

Post by MetalWave »

"The-way-is-clear-so-lets-go-lets-go-lets-go cause-the-decepticons-are-outta the-way-so-lets-go," Blurr said as he transformed and drove towards the shuttle.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Jazz fired off another shot then turned around "If we don't go soon guys this places is gonna blow with us in it I say we pull back let these decepticons get slagged"

Sunstreaker nodded "yeah I gotta find sideswipe to so lets go"

Sunstreaker and jazz transformed as blaster fired off another shot and yelled at the two decepticons

"HEY DECEPTICREEPS IT'S BEEN FUN BUT BEFORE THIS PLACE BLOWS WE GOTTA RUN"with that he transformed into a boombox and went in jazz window as they pulled off jazz said

"wish we coulda finished em off before that bomb blew that woulda" Blaster laughed and replied
"I hear ya buddy"
they drove off down the corridor heading for the shuttle bay hoping etleast one ship was left
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

Mirage and Bluestreak hear the last call for the shuttle. "We're not gonna make it" exclaims Mirage, "hey, of course we're gonna make it Mirage, replied Bluestreak. The robot they had rescued was now functioning better. "who are you?", asks Mirage, "what?, where?, who?, what do you want?, leave me alone, I don't know anything....", the robot frantically answers, "hey, hold up there", shouts Bluestreak, "no-ones gonna hurt you". "That's what they all say...., get away from me, get away from me I said!", shouts the robot, "ok, ok", says Bluestreak as he and Mirage back away. The robot reveals a gun and points it at Mirage, "now wait just a minute, there's no need for that, don't you know this place is gonna explode any minute?, we're trying to help you, you we're in one of the stasis pods and we......", Mirage is interrupted, "I don't want to hear it, just leave me alone", the robot fires a shot in between Bluestreak and Mirage intentionally missing them, his mind scrambled, the robot turns and runs down the corridor and disappears around the corner. "Mirage we gotta..", "No Bluestreak, he's gone, we gotta go too, the whole place is gonna blow", replies Mirage. They both reluctantly transform and speed towards the shuttle. I hope we make it, they both think. Nearing the shuttle as it begins to prepare to set off, Bluestreak and Mirage see decepticons firing on the shuttle.

[This message has been edited by Mirage (edited 10-03-2001).]
Sades

Post by Sades »

***AUTOBOT CITY, SHUTTLE BAY***

*"Path's clear guys, all aboard!"*

"Sideswipe did it! Let's go, Autobots!"

Springer yelled triumphantly as he stood and waved an arm toward the shuttle. as he was getting onboard, he heard the rest of the message.

*"uhm, Wheeljack, how *do* I fly this thing..."*

"...Oh, great. It's gonna be a bumpy ride, guys!"

Springer laughed. Once on board, he opened a comm to Jazz:

*"Jazz, this is Springer! We've got a ship, so bring your team to the shuttle bay, pronto!*
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing noticed Springer and the Autobots inside the ruins of the shuttle bay.

"All right! Time to slag some Autobots", said Ramjet.

"The four jets turned and started firing at Springer's crew.
MetalWave
Protoform

Post by MetalWave »

"Oh-no-it's-the-decepticons-the-decepticons-the-decepticons-the-decepticons-are-back!" Blurr said as four jets started shooting at them.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Wheeljack took control of the gun turrets from Sideswipe. "Get out of my shuttle bay!" he growled. Sideswipe could never remember Wheeljack being that angry before as the shuttle shook from its own blaster fire. The jets scramble around in the small junked-up shuttle bay.

"Get on board, hurry!" Sideswipe keyed the comm system.

"Where the hell are Bluestreak and Mirage?"

"They'd better hurry, we've only got less than a cycle to go," Wheeljack said.

"There!" Pointblank stated, looking at one of the monitors. "They'll make it in time if they do a direct run on board."

Then let's give them the cover they need," Wheeljack acknowledged, hammering on the turretfire.

------------------
------------------
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

"Back! All Decepticons, back to safe ground!"

Cyclonus fired his gun in the air a few times, then began beating his retreat. A glance over his shoulder showed him Gigatron staring silently at the city.

I cannot let him die again. Without Galvatron, the Decepticons are finished. If he falls, our empire...no, our future falls with him.

Cyclonus walked slowly up to Gigatron. A confused look later, "Gigatron, we must retreat. There is great danger of being affected by the electromagnetic pulse."

Gigatron did not turn his head.

"There will be no electromagnetic pulse, Cyclonus. I will make sure of it. Get the rest of the Decepticons to safety." He glanced over his shoulder. "And don't dare follow me." With those words, he transformed to jet mode and made his way to the control center.

Cyclonus absorbed the whole scenario. There was no time for him to warn Gigatron, to attempt to stop him. He had already made it into the city. An explosion hid Gigatron from sight, and Cyclonus' concentration returned.

"Optitron, get your men out of here. Holocaust, help me get the word out to the rest of the Decepticons."

With a nod to each, Cyclonus ran off.

I must be cautious, Galvatron thought. The Autobots designed this very well. One miscalcu--

A pair of metal feet hit the floor. Galvatron's eyes remained on his task.

"Foolish, Autobot. Very foolish. Be warned, any attempt to stop my work will result in instantaneous termination. Not that you have any reason to want to stop me. After all, I'm trying to save your city."

The figure did not draw a weapon on Galvatron. Rather, it walked to him and stood, as though it were curious of his actions.

"Autobot, you are beginning to test me..."

Galvatron could not help noticing the shadow on the floor. His head spun up.

"Gigatron! What are you doing here? I gave you orders to retreat!"

Gigatron knelt beside Galvatron. "No time to bicker. We must work."

They stared at each other silently for a moment.

Gigatron must not be here. He is to take over for me if my plan does not succeed and I perish again. If we both die...No! That is not an option! I cannot fail!

And returned to work.

[This message has been edited by Reflector (edited 10-03-2001).]
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

jazz appeared in in the corridor leading to the damaged launcha pad as blaster hopped out his window and transformed jazz transformed afterwards and sunstreaker drove up transforming

"ramjet and his boys are attacking are ticket out. TRASH EM"jazz said and sunstreaker and blaster complied as the began to run to the ship opening fire at ramjet and his boys

"Springer this is Blaster blastin at ya open the doors and make it fast cause here we come" he fired again at ramjet

"Hey Springer is sideswipe with you guys" sunstreaker yelled firing