[Original RPG] Invasion: Part 4: In the Darkest Hour...

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

"That won't be so easy, Goldbug," Wheeljack answered over the comm. "We don't have sufficient repulsor power to lift off. Need assistance, copy?"
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

The teleportation faded and Galvatron, Skywarp and Thundercracker materialized before Gigatron and the others.

Galvatron: "That was rather...unpleasent!"

Galvatron then turned to the others. "Soundwave, Reflector, How much time do you need to get this project finalized? Scorponok and Sixshot arrived with a full supply on energon, as have 55 percent of our collection drones...now then you have the energon...I'll worry about my part...what is that we need now?"
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Jazz swiftly in and out of the laser fire "Whoa man this is getting hot" he remarked as he reached the wall of autobot only a couple laser mark on his roof that nicked him..

His door Quickly opened and Blaster hopped out Transforming "That was close if you were any slowr we would been toast" Jazz transformed after him as the walked in the hole in the wall blasted by autobot laser fire. They walked in and begin to walkd down the corridors "I want me Office back" Blaster retorted as the made there to Blasters office
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

Post by OptmusPrime2005 »

Goldbug heard the reply.

"Copied. We are moving into positions. Docking Port 2 will recieve you."

Goldbug turned away.

"Omega Supreme, get us in to their door. Make us feel right at home."

Omega Supreme went on maximum jetburn.

The docking ring connected with the door. Omega Supreme's Port opened. A door lay behind a chamber that would clean them up a bit.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Optimus Prime tranformed into Robot mode and left his trailer on and Platform gun ready. "What? That's Maximus!" Prime looked at it more closely, "It looks like Maximus, but it's not, wait..." Prime then remembered his visions from the Matrix, "He's from the future, as you are." Prime got out his rifle and readied it, "OK it looks like we have a chance! We draw the line here. But we still need a plan. We still need to corrupt Metroplex's power, so the Decepticons won't use it against us." Prime thought for a while. "That's it!" Prime then ran for his trailer. "Jinrai keep an optic on Galvatron, I'll be back soon." Prime activaed a computer in his trailer. "Computer, get me Chip Chase, where ever he is I bet he's in front of a computer!"
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

the fire came from nowhere, and slammed into super jinrai's chest headon. He recognized the burning feeling... only one destron had ever succeeded in puting such a hurt on him... he shouted to optimus as he took off... "Prime, we've got bigger problems than Galvatron to deal with now!" Jinrai turned to the source of the fire... " Overlord... I might have known you would find some way to follow me. You're both disgraces to humanity... siding with the destrons simply for youd own desire for power and total control and domination!"

Super Jinrai let loose a fury of plasma from his cannons, the plasma streaking toward overlord.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

"Overlord! You won't escape this time..."

But before Grand could catch a lock on his target, the ship was shaken by the explosion of missiles against its underbelly.

"Malfunction in gravitational repuslors! Jinrai, I'm afraid I won't be much help against him!"

Grand struggled desperately to regain control as the Maximus battleship slowly began a crooked descent.

Gigatron chuckled at Soundwave's remark.

"No doubt you of all mechanisms knows how closely that borders insubordination. Of course, you wouldn't bother if you weren't confident of your position, but I think you underestimate what I've done for you. Tell me Soundwave, would you like to spend the next thousand years rotting on Cha --"

Gigatron was interrupted by the arrival of his three space travelling companions.

"Galvatron! But...What of Optimus Prime?"

Galvatron ignored Gigatron's question, and went on to question Reflector and Soundwave.

Spectro shrugged. "Soundy? It is your project."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

On Cybertron still slaughter Autobots and stuff Image

Hatemunger looked at Scrapheap, "I want to you create a new technology allowing my Aericons and your Crashticons to merge into one super robot Dominator!" Hatemunger looked Scrapheap in the eyes.
"Do you think you can do this?"
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

The very question posed by his second in command: "Galvatron! But...What of Optimus Prime?" forced Galvatron to spin his head around.

Galvatron: "He will be dealt with...I need only to know how much time you need Soundwave...after all I have a shuttle to catch!"
---------------------------------------------
Pointblank had made his way back to the city at Prime's orders. He got there just in time to meet up with Prowl.

Pointblank: "Together again, old friend?"

Prowl: "We feared the worst when we heard that Galvatron had sacked the shuttle...did your crew make it as well?"

Pointblank: "..."

Prowl: "I see...I of all Autobots understand! Today we will see to it that our friends are avenged."

Pointblank stood in silence. He had never heard Prowl speak of vengence before...Prowl had always been about rational thought and logical planning before action.

Prowl: "to battle then! full attack!"

with that, Prowl rushed into the war and Pointblank once again called on Peacemaker to accompany him into battle.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Hound looked out one of the vieports as Omega Supreme came alongside their shuttle. The earth beneath the rocket ship shook as loose soil sprayed everywhere. The trees took to motion as the ship set down, and a docking ring connected to the side of the shuttle. Everyone on board transfered quickly from the Autobot Shuttle to Omega Supreme.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Soundwave glared at the pretentious Gigatron.

"Your presumption of seniority over me merely underlines your arrogance. I am yet to see any evidence of worth in your position in the hierarchy. I was merely stating that your presence in this time and dimension could have a greater and more catastrophic effect than you can even comprehend. A repeat of the Time Wars is not what is needed right now."

He turned to Galvatron "I see no purpose in my presence here, I am available to leave this meeting immediately. After all, I have far more important tasks to undertake than acting as a public announcement service for time-travelling nomads."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Jinrai glanced upward, seeing the ship comming down... "Grand... transform! anything else, and the ship may not survive!" he quickly returned his attention to overlord...
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Pain. It burnt. Both human minds, melded together as one, felt it.

Overlord looked down, and saw the scorch marks on his chest. Anger filled his mind. He pulled back his arm and swung "Dis-relieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve!!!!!!" The portion of the Blackbird that was mounted on his arm began its drone mission, an arced flight towards its target, firing all the while.

===

The shuttle landed quietly.

Bludgeon stepped back from the controls, calmly centering himself, realigning his vorcode. He unsheathed his sword, and rammed the blade into the heart of the control console.

Frenzy stepped back as the sparks started jumping. "So... er... whereabouts are we?"

Bludgeon yanked his sword free. "Earth. I believe you said it was called."

Ravage chuckled to himself "I believe he means what part, my friend. If my assessment of the terran map on the viewscreen is correct, we are in a location deemed by the natives as 'New Mexico'"

"Whatever." Bludgeon continued. "All I know is I'm 3 million years away from home."

"Been there. Done that. 'cept with us it was four mill. Ya get used to it after a while. Course you ain't gotcha friends goin through it with ya, like we had." Frenzy hauled Rumble's chassis up and slung it over his shoulder, before picking up the case containing the condors. "Shall we leave?"

Ravage smiled, and fired a cluster bomb at the hull of the ship. He glanced at the smoking control deck, before skulking out, his comrades in tow.

Two hundred yards later, the ship exploded.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

*******Autobot city, Earth*******

Six green and purple constructicon vehicles arrived to the where Gigatron and Galvatron were. They transformed and began to observe what the highups were up.

Hook walked over to Soundwave. "The sector kilo-twelve has been repaired. I have to say if the bomb had been placed closer to the holding elements..."

Bonecrusher interrupted Hook, pushing him out of his way. "The thing would have collapsed! Who cares! What we even need Metroplex for?! We have Trypticon and the defense grid!"

Scrapped smiled behind his faceplate as he watched Bonecrusher making himself look like a fool as usual. Idiot. He has no clue... and will never have. He thought, cleaning his laserblaster at the sametime.

[This message has been edited by Cryhavoc, former Hun-Grrr (edited 10-21-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Cryhavoc (edited 10-21-2001).]
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

(OOC: Cryhavoc IS Hun-Grrr)

...extra crisp aaaaaaaaah Thundercracker rematerialised in Gigatron's quarters. He had definitely felt better than he did now. At least being dead for fifteen years is pretty painless...

He shot an evil glare at Skywarp, before standing up. Whoa... energy levels way down... not gonna... His semi-crushed leg gave way a mili-hic before his circuits initiated voluntary systems shutdown. He landed with a crash.

[This message has been edited by Brendocon (edited 10-21-2001).]
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

Post by OptmusPrime2005 »

Omega Supreme departs from the shuttle.

Goldbug looks at his friends.

"I see you came through the rift well. Who else is with you."

Rhinox comes rushing in.

"We need you."

"Excuse me friends. Betrayal will come to you shortly. We have a Decepticon in the back. If you want to go to him you can."

Goldbug exists the "lounge" and goes to become a Gestault Targer Master.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing tapped his commlink. It had been damaged. No way they could contact Galvatron.

"No way we can contact Galvatron", said Darkwing.
"Then let's go talk to him", said Dreadwind.
"We don't know where he is", said Darkwing.
"Yeah, we do", Deadwind shot back.
"Oh, yeah? Where?" asked Darkwing.
Dreadwind pointed to Galvatron who stood with Soundwave, Gigatron, The Reflector robots, and the Constructicons.
"All right," Darkwing said, looking annoyed.
The two jets ran towards Galvatron.
Nearby......
Apeface and Ramjet lay on cold, metal tables in the city's repair bay, undergoing repairs after suffering damage guarding the Decepticon attack. Neither of them noticed the small figure of Bombshell entering the room. The also didn't notice him firing a cerebro shell at both of them.
"By the ttime they have finished repairs, they will be under my control", he thought to himself.
Half a continent away......
Doubledealer stood fuming ovcer the controls of his ship.
"Blast! How could they have escaped?!", he yelled. Ht thought things through. The cassettes probably had no idea of what happened, and even if they did, it wouldn't matter in the long run, probably. Galvatron probably wouldn't believe them.
"I've got to get to Autobot City and find out what is happening", he said.
He activated his ships engines and headed to Autobot City.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"THUNDERCRACKER"

Skywarp yelled as his mould-brother crashed to the ground.

Why did I even attempt that, I knew I shouldn't have...my teleportation is not honed enough, I need more practice at using my new systems

"I'm no good at this.." Skywarp muttered as he slumped against a wall, his metallic body screeching agianst it as he slid down. All he could do was stare at the shell of Thundercracker, although he knew he wasn't permanently offline, he felt responsible, in some way, for his shutting down.

"Galvatron, your orders?" he sullenly requested.

Cyclonus entered the briefing room as Skywarp slouched against the wall.

"To think, I used to be you"

"Galvatron, Energon collection was successful, on my return journey, I spotted many Autobots dying to be scrap, but I felt I should report before taking any action"

Sideswipe and Springer boarded Omega Supreme following the rest of the Autobots from the shuttle.

"Hey, hadn't we better be getting to the City, Prime's gonna be needing some back up, and, if my memory serves, soon."
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Optimus grabbed a disk that popped out of the Computer. "Thanks Chip, Good to see you again." Optimus took one last look at the grown up Chip Chase he know was no longer confined to a wheelchair, his legs now having a mechanical upgrade.

Optimus turned off the Computer and looked up in the sky, "Overlord?..." Prime then looked at the disk. "Jinrai this disk contains a Computer virus. Once installed it will corrupt the power systems. Only Chip knows how to stop it, this will stop the Decepticons from using Metroplex against us!"

Optimus transformed into vechical mode and hooked up with his trailer, "I'm going to the power center, I you don't hear from me in 10 minutes get out of here."
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Sunstreaker also got on board omega supreme
Blaster Walked up to the office stepping in and smiling "Glad to see the deceps left most of it intact"

Jazz nodded "you just start finding out where everyone is"

Blaster nodded and transformed nto his chair and started emitting the Signal "Springer This is Blaster Blastin At ya WHERE ARE YOU GUYS YOURE MISSING THE PARTY GET HERE AND BRING THE WHOLE GANG CAUSE THIS IS GONNNA BE ONE BIG BANG" he spoke then contacting Prowl and Omega Supreme