[Original RPG] End of Days-Out of Time (Cybertron)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Karrnage
Protoform

Post by Karrnage »

The Crashticons tore into the battlefield, using their momentum to take them into the Autobot ranks. Immediatly, the Decepticon shock troops began doing what they do best, and having a fun time doing it. Working as a team(oddly enough considering their individual personalities), they tore into the Autobots arounds them, killing some, wounding others, and generally taking on everthing that moved as they ripped into the Autobots' flank.

"Reminds me a scaveenger huntin' in the ole days!" Runaway commented as he bashed a wounded 'Bot in the head with the butt of his gun.

"I believe the term is turkey shoot." Blindside said, covering his fellow 'con's back.

"Let's go, before they organize a decent counter offensive. Where's Hatemunger?" Scrapheap took charge even as he took the head off of a blinded Autobot with his chain-hook.

"Come on," Hit called, already moving off, "Skyrender's this way, fighting Jetfire. The others can't be too far off." A trio of Autobots moved in on the diminutive Decpticon, but were picked off by fire from Pileup and Rollover.

"Move. We'll link up with them and form a joint offensive." Scrapheap opened fire with his gatling cannon to start carving a path through the battlefield.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

The Wreckers sat at their usual table, in the underground portion of the Golden Blaster. The music was almost enough to drown out their ranting conversation, but they carried on anyway. Lights were flashing in a seemingly random fashion, and a number of young Transformers trying to be hip were seen dancing in the middle of the room. This structure had once been a quiet bar, but the spreading popularity of Earthen trends had morphed it into a night club of sorts.

Twin Twist was relaying an anecdote. "So I says to him, 'I don't care who you work for, y'ain't getting through!' Straight up, just like that."

"You're kidding!" Whirl replied. "Then what?"

"Guess!"

Whirl looked down at the table. "Um...He left. I mean, everybody's scared of you once they're on your bad side, ya know?"

"Nah, that's not what he did," Sandstorm interjected. "Twin Twist wouldn't have let him leave if he'd tried. Would you, Twisty?"

"Sure wouldn't! But he didn't even have time. I says, 'Now get outta here.' Then I clock him in the face!"

The table exploded with laughter. Topspin and Rack 'N' Ruin returned to the corner, each carrying a tray loaded with energon containers. Topspin moved to set his down, but stopped before he could. He hovered in the awkward position for a few moments, catching the attention of his fellow Wreckers.

"Whassamatter?" Sandstorm asked sarcastically, snatching a container from the tray. "Joints need oiling?"

Topspin ignored him. "Tune to frequency 143.63."

"Attention Autobots! This is Iacon Central Command. The capital city-state is under Decepticon attack. All Autobots off duty are to report at once to assist in the defensive effort. I repeat, Decepticon attack..."

No Autobots could be called more off-duty than the Wreckers.

"Aw, shucks!" Whirl whined, hiding the fresh energon in his cockpit. "Just when we were about to have some fun!"

They left the table, their bills unpayed, and made tracks for the surface. To Iacon...
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Computron let Skyrender go, trying to keep altitude. His left arm was sparking badly, causing licks of energy to travel around the left side of his body.

-SYSTEMS REACHING CRITICAL, INSUFFICIENT ENERGY TO MAINTAIN FORM. MUST DISENGAGE.

"Break off, break off!" Scattershot's voice melded with Computron's as the team disengaged from their gestalt mode. Strafe flew in just under Lightspeed and caught him as he fell.

"How is he?" Scattershot questioned?"

"Fine..." Lightspeed managed on his own. "Systems overload, couldn't process data fast enough for Computron. Didn't*-#judge Hatemun*-ger's at-t-a'.-'-ack in ti-...time."

"That's enough out of you," Scattershot ordered. "You and Computron are out of commission."

Scattershot looked into the frenzy below. "We outnumber 'em, but they're outgunning us."

"Yeah," Nosecone nodded, "one of Computron's last thoughts before we disengaged. Lightspeeds data processing made him realize that at least."

"You picked up on that broadcast though, right?" Strafe said to the group.

They all nodded. Computron's transmitter and radio equipment was high-tech enough to pick out the transmission. An all-out call to Autobots that the Capital was under attack.

"If we can hold down the big guns," Afterburner chimed in, "the rest should be easy enough."

"Let's see what we can do. Strafe, get Lightspeed somewhere safe, then join us in the fray."
Skycat
Protoform

Post by Skycat »

In the air was pandemonium, pure and simple. Bots were going after Cons, who themselves were going after more Bots, and so on and so forth. Slipstream was in the thick of it all, weaving in and out of the raging firepower with the ease of years of experience.

Silverbolt noticed Computron break down into his component bots, and sent out a quick comm to the rest of his team. "Time to form up, Aerialbots."

Double-clicks on the comm from the others confirmed the orders, and in moments Skydive, Fireflight and Air Raid had gathered around Silverbolt. It took a moment or two more for Slingshot to arrive from where he'd been helping out the groundbased troops, but as soon as he'd arrived, the five merged into Superion.

The massive gestalt warrior immediately locked on to Skyrender as his target and went after him, discharger rifle blazing.

Back on the ground, Roadkill was having the time of his life running over 'Cons. It was like a destruction derby, except without the popcorn. His attention was suddenly grabbed by Darklark's massive powerblast going past nearby, and he swore to himself.

"This is in no way good..." Roadkill switched to bot mode and drew out his pulse rifle, tracking Darklark as the 'Con jumped into the air. "Gotta try and take him down 'fore he does even more damage..." With that in mind, Roadkill took aim and fired. The first shot was followed by several more, each one right on target as they flew across the battlefield towards the rampaging Darklark.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Skyblade, saw the Aerialbots from Superion and was looking through his data files.
"Hmm this one seems alittle different than the anicent Autobot warrior, but my guess is he is still the same unintellgent fool. Hatemunger come in we need to take this gestalt out fast and I think with your help I have an idea." Skyblade communicated through Skyrender.
Hatemunger flew in and was near his shoulder.
"What is your plan?" Hatemunger asked. "This had better be good for you to be commanding me!"
The aericons disenaged.
"Yes this should be I needed more cons than we would be as one gaint robot. Simply put I remember Superion could never handle an assult that varied on different fronts, thats what I hope we can do so lets all split up and attack, and watch your backs the Autobots seem to be taking kindly to striking from behind today."
With that the six Aerialcons and Hatemunger broke off and attacked Superion from all sides, and using their combined speed and firepower to confuse the gaint warrior.

Darklark took the hits dead on and flew from the sky a like a blazing star. He landed through a building and stood up, his armour had absorbed most of the blast, and the building actutally helped to cushion his fall.
"Well now." Skylark growled drawing his guns. "Looks like old Jetfire will have to wait!" He charged out of the building guns blazing at the warrior that had struck him.
Stealth was laughing, the Autobots where too busy attacking the heavy hitters to even try to find his clocked form and this was all he needed. Stealth ran around to where various groups of bots and cons were fighting and was setting up explosive charges. He issued a warning to the busy Hatemunger.
"Hatemunger I have set charges throughout Iacon! These are not to destory the city but to wipe out Autobots that are fighting us. Can you tell them that when I issue the command to retreat that it is not to wimp out on the Autocreeps but so I can detonate the blasts without wiping out our own!" Stealth told Hatemunger.
"Stealth I am alittle busy right now, but I will see to it that when you are ready to set them off the warriors will leave."
With that Hatemunger went to a Decepticon frequency.
"All Decepticon warriors within the Iacon battle, this is Hatemunger, as means of wiping out Autobots in this area, a warrior is setting explosive charges where heavy fighting is going on. On my command to retreat, leave this area, we will return but we are only retreating to avoid the explosive charges! Please respond that you understand this plan." Hatemunger commanded.
Darklark recieved the transmission and responded.
"If I am not gutting some weak Autobot, I'll leave!" He yelled chasing the Autobot that shot him down.
Stealth knew what he had to do and hoped the other warriors that were fighting there would do the same.

Elsewhere on Cybertron.
Deathsuarus heard the command and issued his response to Hatemunger.
"Hatemunger this is Decepticon commander Deathsuarus, my troops and myself have heard you plan and will obey, but we will be arriving hopefully when you detonate the charges in order to help back you and the other warriors currently engaged up. Deathsaurus out." He looked at Skystalker and Liokiaser.
"Are we ready to leave?" He asked.
"Yes boss." They both said almost in stereo.
"Excellent board Skystalker and take off. I shall follow alongside you."
Deathsuarus issued one last call over his com-link.
"Commander Shockwave do you read? This is Deathsuarus, there is a massive Decepticon-Autobot battle at Iacon, your assistance is requested. My com-link is open please respond." And with that the shuttle holding Liokiaser and Deathsuarus left their base.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

"Decepticons..." Hot Rod said as he looked over the two prisoners. Then he addressed Hot Shot "If Fortress Maximus were on-line I say drop them in there. But if there in statsus lock and won't be waking up for a while I can send them to Moon base four on my ship by remote. Once there I'll get Daniel to throw them in the brig."
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Dark Prime flew up into the air, watching Superion being attacked by multiple fronts. Prime flew in right in front of Hatemunger as the Decepticon tried to fly in on another approach at the Gestalt. He smirked as the Hydraulic piston in his right arm activated, and he lined up for hatemunger's chest. With a swift move, he threw a punch at the Decepticon.

Jetfire continued his strafing run on the half of the Decepticons retreating. He turned to continue his attack when he noted Superion being ambushed. The Gestalt seemed to be holding his own quite well, but he wasn't able to keep up with the attacks.

"Seems to me like you need some lesson in mannners," Jetfire said as he roared into the fight.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Oufff!" Hatemunger took the hit to the chest and flew backwards, the attack didn't do a ton of damage to his armour but was enough to shoot him backwards quite abit.
"Impressive traitor, I remember you now" Hatemunger smiled as he drew his energy sabers and got ready for a fight.
The Aerialcons saw Jetfire and scattered not afraid of the robot, but more in order to confuse the enemy.
Hatemunger then made a communication to the Aerialcons. "Merge and get Superion and Jetfire away from here, I want Dark Prime alone." Hatemunger called.
The Aericons flew and around and suddenly merged, they smashed Superion sending him to the ground and grabbed Jetfire and tossed him out of the way then moved away themselves for the battle between DarkPrime and Hatemunger.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Prime smirked, the hydraulic piston on his arm still out. He wanted to test this one's endurance before using that particular weapon. He discovered it would be suitable for next time. Quickly, Prime drew his sword.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger went at Prime their swords striking as sparks fell to the ground. This time there was no talking only business.
Sabre
Protoform

Post by Sabre »

Gladius heard the message, and began to cut his way through waves of decpticons, to reach the three talking autobots, his left arm now hung limply, unable to block any more blows, the should sporting a blast wound.

He nodded to Hot Rods suggestion, “I’ll go with them, lest you’re human friend finds himself outnumbered. Besides,” he added a bit ruefully with a grimace, “With this wound I won’t last many more rounds. Better my blade were used for a good cause no?”
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Mirage watched as Tracks crashed into the side of a building and some debris from the top of the building crashed down on top of him. Mirage dug out his friend and helped him to his feet.

Tracks limped out of the wreckage and said, "My titanium shin guards are shattered!"

Mirage said, "Forget about your shin guards! Let's find Ironhide!"

Ironhide watched as Prime rushed off and attacked Hatemunger, their energy swords colliding in an impressive spray of sparks. Ironhide raised his gun to fire, but the speed at which the two grappled about made it impossible to crank off a good shot.
Just then, Mirage and a beat-up Tracks rolled up and transformed to robot mode.

Mirage said, "Well, Ironhide? What's the plan?"

Ironhide turned to his two closest sidekicks and said, "Mirage, we gotta help Prahme. See if you can get close to that big Deceptigoon and get a shot in..."
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

Post by OptmusPrime2005 »

Megatron drove into the city. He sent a message to Time Splitter.

"Destroy their defences.Kill Kill Kill!!!"

"Acknowledged."

TimeSplitter began his assent dropping some energonic charges, trying to blow up weapons.

"Now my time has come. For once i will destroy the Autobots' post. My plan has changed. I only now have the control to do so. Through battle i come drifting but there is nothing like the smell of gunfire"

He saw Hatemunger and transformed. His face glittering in the darkness of smoke. It was of the things that could be seen clearly.

He looked and saw someone else. He looked like Prime.

"Prime!"

His voice shot through the land. It was if his voice circuits were beginning to change to the original Megatron's.

He turned round seeing more Autobots.

"This is a battle i will have great enjoyance viewing."

Then a vision went into his mind of falling due to Primes fall at Autobot City. Almost de-activating him. He took it out of his head.

He saw a dead autobot on the ground. He made a seat out of it but removed its power coils. He inserted it into a "safe deposit box" inside his chest.

He sat down wathcing the battle. His cannon fully online, he blasted some shots into the air.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Stealth saw the Autobots trying to get a shot on his boss.
He decloaked for a second and yelled.
"Sorry boys I can't allow you to attack my boss like that." He yelled firing a full barrage with his plasma pistols and then recloaking transforming driving to another spot and firing again.
Hatemunger was enjoying this battle and the roar of the Decepticon who was cheering for him made him realise this was a fight for his men, his soilders "For all those that died before me Autobot and the men that you killed today, your time ends now." He growled drawing back he fired with one cannon and a saber in the other ready for Primes counter attack.

Darklark was ready for a fight he no longer cared who he found an occisional dying Decepticon and drove one of the energon swords he had through the dying.
"Come out!!!!" He growled. "Someone must have the courage to face death!"
Deathsuarus and Skystalker were nearing Iacon.
"We should be there in a matter of minutes." Deathsuarus called to Skystalker.
"When we get there attack the Autobots on the Ground. Do not intrupt the battle in the sky between two of their leaders, they must have their own duel, we will only get involved if our kind may lose." And they continued towards Iacon.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"All right then", Hot Shot said to Hot Rod. "We need to get back to Earth as quickly as possible."
W.A.R.S. tossed the control box for the anti-grav sled to Hot Rod
"They're in stasis lock right now", he said. "But if they wake up, just hit the red button, and you'll be alright."
The two Autobots went back into their ship and rocketed away from the planet.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Cryhavoc rushed forwards in his scorpion mode, fighting his way through the Autobots who outnumbered him clearly. Energonfluids of the Autobots he had crushed covered his battered armor.

Several Autobots were hanging on him, trying to slow him down but one by one Cryhavoc crushed them between his massive claws.

Death. Crushed parts of Autobots lied everywhere. And more was to come. The anti-matter beam from Cryhavoc's tail sliced through several Autobots who were attacking him. "Know your place Autobots... you stand against wrong Decepticon now..." he hissed and continued slaughtering his enemies.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

"Wreck!" Sandstorm cried.
"And!" Topspin shouted.
"RULE!" Whirl cheered.

The Wreckers had arrived.

And just as quickly, they separated. Topspin (carrying Rack 'N' Ruin on his back) and Whirl headed for the position of three familiar Autobot officers.

"Ooh, I want that one!" Sandstorm transformed to dune buggy mode, landing next to Twin Twist and heading in the direction of Cryhavoc.

"Yeah, he looks like a challenge! Let's kill 'im!" Twin Twist responded. They transformed to their robot modes as they reached the gargantuan scorpion, opening fire.

"Bug off, buggo! This is our town!"

Topspin and Whirl descended on the three Autobots, transforming to robot mode as they did. The three Wreckers hit the ground just behind...

"Ironhide! What's shaking, man?" Whirl jovially chattered.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Dark Prime glared at Hatemunger, his optics glowing red. "I had nothing to do with those past-dead. But if you wish to strike me down for the ones I've taken today, go ahead and try." He flew in close and sliced down at Hatemunger

Again, their swords clashed, Prime keeping note of Hatemunger's cannon in hand. The strength of the two warriors was being put to test as sparks flew from their energy blades. Prime withdrew, letting Hatemunger's strength force his own blade forward of himself, then Prime took a swing sideways at his opponent.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger and Dark Prime fought high above Iacon.
"You are an excellent warrior, it's a pity you choose the wrong side, if you wished to reconsider, you can serve along side me and my men." Hatemunger said to the black warrior.
Stealth finished setting up the last bomb.
"There all done!" He laughed and transformed into his car mode and drove towards the outskirts of iacon still hidden from view.

The Aerialcons where enjoying the battle in the sky.
"Just like old times, eh Firebomb?" Rain laughed firing missles at Autobot targets.
"Yeah fire burn burn burn, burn baby burn flames gettin higher!" Firebomb cheered.
"I wish I knew why you two are so stupid." Fearmaker growled flying around.
"What just becuase you don't like blowing up stuff as much as we do, doesn't me you have to be a tin-horn!" Firebomb cheered.
"Nevermind you two lets just stick to the plan." Fearmaker replied.
Skyblade, Buzzer and Sonicforce flew by and rejoined a formation.
Skyblade spoke to his men.
"Good work we are doing well we just need to continue this assult."
Karrnage
Protoform

Post by Karrnage »

The Crashticons moved further into the battleground, ripping a path towards Hatemunger and his troops. They had fallen into an improvisational battle strategy. Scrapheap, Runaway and Rollover took point, cutting the path with their firepower. Blindside covered one flank and Hit and Run took the other. Pileup followed behind, finishing off any wounded and keeping the Autobots from fully surrounding the team. They kept moving towards the aerial battle, but never seemed to get close enough to get involved. Hit lined up Dark Prime in his sights as he clashed with Hatemunger.

"I can take him out from here..."

"Stay out of it," Run chided. "That's not our fight. There are many more to be taken today. Let's see if we can get a little more attention."

"Good idea..." Scrapheap had overheard the conversation. "Let's get some attention. Crashticons! Merge to form... Karrnage!"

In the area cleared out by their attacks, the Crashticons transformed and merged into the gestalt superwarrior Karrnage. As he roared, nearby Autobots began concentrating their fire on the giant. Karrnage stomped with one foot, smashing one Autobot warrior, and whipped his chain across, sending several more flying.

"KARRNAGE SMASH!!!" The behemoth announced as his cannon whined out firey death unto the Autobots before him. His shoulder blasters scorched the Autobots as his exploding vulcan bullets tore through Autobot armor and circutry alike...