Ebay Seller Trying To Pull A Fast One?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
ESKiM0J03
Protoform

Ebay Seller Trying To Pull A Fast One?

Post by ESKiM0J03 »

So i recently caved and gave into buying a unicron since there has only ever been 1 in my town that i have seen so i wanted to pick him up for mybday so i bid on this item http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 35660&rd=1
now the seller sends me the notice of fees and the price has now gone from $15 shipping to $25 after i used buyitnow is he allowed to do this just jack the shipping after its ended?
BET YOU DiDNT KNOW i WAS A NiNjA!!!
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

You live in Canada, correct? I think he can change the shipping cost, since you are technically an international bidder. Did you e-mail him before bidding on the item and did he agree to a shipping cost of $15? If not, then you're probably stuck, and the guy's a scumbag. Sorry. :(
Piranacon
Protoform

Post by Piranacon »

Usually those shipping prices listed are domestic prices. Always ask if you are international because it's a very big difference in price between countries. However canada should not be $25 dollars unless you chose priority mail. Ask him if he can send via Airmail letter post, which is extremely cheap to canada. Hope that helped. Speaking of eBay I got some stuff up also. Check the Sig.
________
Mexico City Hotels
Clay

Post by Clay »

$25 to send a unicron to canada sounds about right.

The masterpiece prime I sent you is smaller and lighter, and the shipping on it was $17.85 for regular old 4-10 day air mail. A unicron would cost a little more to send than that.

Is it there yet, btw?
Gesani
Protoform

Post by Gesani »

hmm according to his listing.. he has
Please note that from international bidders I only accept paypal. Please email for shipping rates!

in teh item description... of course hes probally added the ebay fees into the handling charge..
ESKiM0J03
Protoform

Post by ESKiM0J03 »

well i have emailed him about the shipping to canada now waiting on him to contact me if hes gonna charge more than 25 then im gonna pay for his fees and get him to relist
BET YOU DiDNT KNOW i WAS A NiNjA!!!