What do you think s a decent price for a Skylynx?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Sades

What do you think s a decent price for a Skylynx?

Post by Sades »

Asking because I want to get one! But I have no knowledge of the value of the toy [price] in general and I don't want to find out afterwards that I paid too much, y'see... The one I may be able to get is at what I think is a decent price but I don't know quite. Skylinx was one of my favourite toys as a kid but I don't want to pay out the ass for it.

or even if I do pay too much, I'd rather know in advance... :glance: :p

I can [possibly] get it for about 60 bucks cdn. Near complete, reasonable condition... has that little blue lynx thing that attaches onto it. Not quite sure what all his detachable parts were beyond that. :/
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

http://www.tfu.info for the full accs. list? I can't remember if they even allow direct linking to their pages aside from the index, but it shouldn't be hard to find.

Dunno about price though, that's one I've never pursued.
ESKiM0J03
Protoform

Post by ESKiM0J03 »

i asked my mom how much she paid for it when it first came out and she told me around $100..shes crazy i see them all the time on ebay for pretty cheap theres only 2 parts the shuttle and the blue part happy hunting
BET YOU DiDNT KNOW i WAS A NiNjA!!!
TheGhostOfStarscream
Protoform

Post by TheGhostOfStarscream »

if u want a skylynx review then check out my website as hes on page 1 of the toy reviews and not many places have a review of skylynx for some odd reason :eyebrow:

hes a fantastic toy and deffo worth the cash
LATEST TOY REVIEWED FIGURE IS FORTRESS MAXIMUS. COME CHECK OUT THE TOY REVIEWS AND CLICK THE LINK
http://www.keytovectorsigma.com
Sades

Post by Sades »

Y'know, come to think of it I've seen very little on the Skylynx toy online. Wonder why that is...

Eh, no matter whatever estimated monetary value I was probably gonna buy the ****er anyway... ;) Just wanted to know if anyone had any ballpark guesses as to what a fair price for it would be. Thanks guys!
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Clay

Post by Clay »

I would wait on it for now... maybe they'll reissue it? I don't think it was a pre-transformer...

Of course, a reissue may cost more...
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

can't reissue it. Neither hasbro, nor takara own the mold. I think it was one of those mold license dealies, like with Jetfire and Omega Supreme.

I really wouldn't pay more than $100 US for him. Not sure what that comes out to in canadian currency . . .
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Lynx>Sky
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Originally posted by Sir Auros
http://www.tfu.info for the full accs. list? I can't remember if they even allow direct linking to their pages aside from the index, but it shouldn't be hard to find.

Only direct image links are disabled. Individual pages should work just fine.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
TheGhostOfStarscream
Protoform

Post by TheGhostOfStarscream »

like i said check out my website for a skylynx review

he was made by TOYBOX/HASBRO as a co-company product. Toybox made the mould for hasbro/takara and then sold it to them. just like how they did with omega supreme (check the website out to for pre-transformer omega supreme also :D )

skylynx tho is very rare and prices can get ridiculus at some stages depending on condition etc. i once saw a misb one sell for over 600 last year on ebay :confused:

thankfully i got mine in a trade :rolleyes:
LATEST TOY REVIEWED FIGURE IS FORTRESS MAXIMUS. COME CHECK OUT THE TOY REVIEWS AND CLICK THE LINK
http://www.keytovectorsigma.com