Red Thrust!

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
RID Scourge

Red Thrust!

Post by RID Scourge »

I finally got one of these, thanks to Dedicon. I really like the colors on him, not just because they match his namesake, but also because they go well with the mold. Not sure if I like his colors or Sunstorm's better.

If anyone can't guess, I'm a big fan of the Armada Thrust mold, and I finally have all four colors that it came in so far. :up:
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

I don't know why but thats kinda sad. I just hope you don't have all of the Hotshot repaints.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I have both Armada Hot Shots, mainly because PLHS was better. I only have one version of En HS.
Clay

Post by Clay »

I never understood the attraction of thrust. He was a neat character, but the figure is kind of... meh.

I think the big seekers from armada had a better look and transformation scheme, if a bit simple.

/owns starscream, thundercracker, and skywarp
//thinks the guy that likes thrust is wierd
///irony
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

i donno.i hated the original,but the repaint made me love the mold.probebly one of the only repaints that makes a big diffrence.
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I actually didn't like the mold at first, but I played with him a while and he really grew on me. I just like him a lot.