rid toys questions

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Metrocron
Protoform

rid toys questions

Post by Metrocron »

Sorry for the ver broad subject.
There are nmany toys in the current series which are not in the series like the planes which are sold with the cars (mirage and a other one.) Are they going to be in the series?

There is RiD 3 pack with a plane anyone have a pic of these 3 toys? or know who they are?

and is there a release date for scourge?
Angus
Protoform

Post by Angus »

There are nmany toys in the current series which are not in the series like the planes which are sold with the cars (mirage and a other one.) Are they going to be in the series?

no! windsheer, skyfire, daytonus, sideswipe, prowl 2, basic sideburn, cryotek and bruticus won't be in the cartoon. they were not part of the car robots toy line in which the rid cartoon was based on.

There is RiD 3 pack with a plane anyone have a pic of these 3 toys? or know who they are?

I never heard of such 3-pack before. The only 3-pack I know is the predacon 3-pack, with gasskunk (yellow skunk), slapper (red frogg) and darkscream (blue flying-squirrel).

and is there a release date for scourge?
he will be released as a basic toy soon, but there are nothing but rumors about the ultra/super version being released in the US.

------------------
Angus
ICQ 1389871
Brasilia-DF,Brazil
Metrocron
Protoform

Post by Metrocron »

I will find the other 3 pack and post a pic
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

The only RiD releases which feature more than one toy are the Spychangers, the Predacon three-pack, and the two VS sets (Skid-z vs Skyfire, and Towline vs Windsheer).

You sure you aren't confusing the jets from the vs packs with the Pred pack?

------------------

Ooh ee ooh aah aah ting tang walla walla bing bang
Metrocron
Protoform

Post by Metrocron »

No i have the pred pack.

But no im thinking maybe the box's were the same size......
It was at a software etc store or babagges store. I'll find out for u guys today.
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

Scourge was supposed to be released towards the end of March, but according to Smooth, it has been pushed back some more

------------------
Thanks to dai-atlas2000 for my sig