Machines wars 19.00 -> 9.99$$$ k.bey

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Metrocron
Protoform

Machines wars 19.00 -> 9.99$$$ k.bey

Post by Metrocron »

Worth it or not? I saw rat trap it was green, and optimus..... both oonly 9.99 so i bought prime....only because i want all of the primes so i can take a nice photo come day.... But anyways just thought id let u ppl know...don't know if anyone cares bout the series....only toy i like fromt the series would be jetstorm.

I think i posted enough today.
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

That would be Beast Machines....

------------------
Angus
Protoform

Post by Angus »

i think beast machines toys are great. i think the quality of plastic and painting is the best of all transformers toys. and i also like most of the characters designs and transformation. i have 14 beast machines toys, and i hope to get more soon.

by the way, there are 2 optimus primal figures in beast machines: a deluxe (mostly blue) and a mega version (blast punch). there are also 2 packaging variations of the deluxe optimus.

------------------
Angus
ICQ 1389871
Brasilia-DF,Brazil
Metrocron
Protoform

Post by Metrocron »

i know it was beast machines but i was thinking of my prime, from machine wars thats on my desk and for some reason thought beast machines but wrote machine wars
Weirdwolf and Monzo

Post by Weirdwolf and Monzo »

Although I'm not real big on Beast Machines, I thought the toys were the best part of the whole thing, althought the show sucked. Ultra Jetstorm is a really cool figure.

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.wildcatblue.com/users/ukcats" TARGET=_blank> Visit the Transformers
Homage Homepage--Now with
a Message Board!</A>