is this the real thing or a Knockof

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

is this the real thing or a Knockof

Post by Igos Du Inka »

http://cgi.ebay.com/Devastator-all-six- ... dZViewItem

ok for some reason the link isnt working. this is the decription. if u know what to do with the link please tell me

DEVASTATOR

"The Constructicons form Devastator, the most powerful robot!"

This auction is for a complete set of all six Constructicons (Hook, Scavenger, Bonecrusher, Long Haul, Scrapper, Mixmaster) who together make up the super robot Devastator.

The set comes with all the necessary accessories, as well as some spares, including:

Head & head laser x2
Both fists
Non-firing forearms x2
Missile launcher/forearm x1
Devastator laser x1
Waist armour x2
Leg connector x2
3 different lasers for individual Constructicons
3 different missles
This is a fantastic set with all parts in very well kept condition or better. Never fully released in the UK, Devastator will make a fantastic addition to anyone's Transformers collection.

Check out my other auctions as well. I will combine postage on multiple wins and ship anywehere in the world.
Hey! Come join the most adictive RPG of all time at www.the4th-coming.com, If you join ask for Kratos
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

EDIT: Weird, link doesn't work when I link it, either.

There it is. It's definitely a knockoff. I don't see any chrome on mixmaster's grill, unless it's severly worn. I'd ask the seller for more pictures if you want to bid on it.
Denyer

Re: is this the real thing or a Knockof

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Igos Du Inka
if u know what to do with the link please tell me

http://tinyurl.com/
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

http://tinyurl.com/8da5v

Huzzah! It worked! Thanks, Denyer!
Clay

Post by Clay »

It looks like the chrome has really worn away, but was there at one point in time.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Possibly. Still a really bad picture. If I were considering it, I'd still feel better if I asked the seller for more pictures of it first. Maybe some pics of the individual robot modes and alt modes.
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

since we are on the subject, ne one know if the chinese ones are any good?
Hey! Come join the most adictive RPG of all time at www.the4th-coming.com, If you join ask for Kratos
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Passable as Devastator with a little work, though the indistinct faces of the smaller Structies aren't too impressive.

For that one, if you ask for a photo, try and get a better shot from him of the logos - the k/o had different, but similar shape, Decepticon logos.
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

I PMed him/her last night so i should get something today. honestly hope that its the real thing cuz I’ve been looking for a Devistator for a long time, but all i can ever find if the flippen KOs.
Justin
Protoform

Post by Justin »

I have a devastator KO that was available in the US a while back, it was of poor quality. Bonecrusher broke the first time I transformed him. The set was only $5 though... There is a funky colored micromaster sized one right now that is of better quality, though it is in no way passable as the original.