transformers on your wish list?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Mirage

transformers on your wish list?

Post by Mirage »

we all have the odd transformer or two we are endlessly seeking, some are so rare we just never see them anywhere and never have, we just know they exist.

for me, my yet to get wishlist includes...........

Artfire
Red Diaclone Mirage
Black Zarak

what's on yours?
Tetsuro
Protoform
Custom Title: Poe Dameron did nothing wrong

Post by Tetsuro »

Fortress Maximus
Grandus
Sky Garry
Overlord
Clay

Post by Clay »

Not exactly Transformers... more like Transformers' cousins, but...

I wouldn't mind having a GaoFighGar w/Goldion Hammer and Genesic Gao Gai Gar. They're fantastic display pieces, and are the only Brave figures aside from the two Masterpiece offerings that have any articulation, but holy crap are they expensive!

I consider those my "I'll get them when I win the lottery" figures.

As far as Transformers go, I would like to obtain a BWMetals Jaguar at some point, but it, too, is out of my current price range.

Other than that, I'm just pining for some pesky little things that are harder to find than they are expensive, like the BW Anniversary deluxe Primal and Mutant Soundwave.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Given the opportunity to acquire an overlord at a relatively low cost, I would definitely be tempted to pick it up, and probably would be very eager to do so if it were complete. Maybe I'll take a look on ebay after Christmas, if I end up getting a fair chunk of change as part of my present.

I technically still need to acquire Wheeljack, Sunstreaker and Mirage, but I'm not overly fussed. I'll eventually pick up a knackered example of each (don't mind if they're not complete as long as they're unbroken and sunstreaker has his fists) when I find myself with spare change. I'm more focussed on GI Joes right now, anywho . . .
chiasaur11
Protoform

Post by chiasaur11 »

That's odd, there's a ton of primals at my target.
Got one saturday.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Originally posted by chiasaur11
That's odd, there's a ton of primals at my target.
Got one saturday.

Seriously? This guy?

Would you consider hooking me up with one? I'd be quite grateful...
chiasaur11
Protoform

Post by chiasaur11 »

Yeah that guy.

Probably won't be able to get you one, sorry.

Little strapped for funds.

How'd I send it to you if things change?
blastoff
Protoform

Post by blastoff »

I always wanted a complete Predaking I know that he isnt rare
but right about now he's too expensive
You've got the wrong bunch
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Full-Barrel. Sweet mercy, the rarity of that little bastard drives me to tears.

Japanese Micros would also be nice, specifically the individuals that came with bigger figures (ie, Shotbomber, Hot Rodimus, and the like - minus Speeder, which I got with a Dai Atlas KO). Even thinking about the cost is too stressful, though.

Ravage, Hound, and Volt are up there as well. Volt rocks.

EDIT: I also dream of someday having every Micromaster base but don't care enough to actually pay for them...
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

you just want the half of the micromaster or the full thing Flec ?
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

I got Overflow (the back half) at a Botcon years ago but haven't been able to locate the front half despite my best efforts. Every time I mention it to somebody and they reply they have it, I squeal with glee until we find out that it's actually Overflow or occasionally Overload. It's an easy thing to be confused, being they're two of the most obscure American toys there are, but it's mighty frustrating...
Tetsuro
Protoform
Custom Title: Poe Dameron did nothing wrong

Post by Tetsuro »

Hot Rodimus isn't such a big deal as the others - Star Convoy being reissued and all, you can find it in every corner store that sells TF imports...
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Originally posted by Reflector
I got Overflow (the back half) at a Botcon years ago but haven't been able to locate the front half despite my best efforts. Every time I mention it to somebody and they reply they have it, I squeal with glee until we find out that it's actually Overflow or occasionally Overload. It's an easy thing to be confused, being they're two of the most obscure American toys there are, but it's mighty frustrating...

I've got it, all, complete, in a bin bag, at my parents house, in the attic.

it makes sense to me...
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Lucky. Shoot me a PM if you're looking to part with it...
Grandmaster Shockwaeve
Protoform

Post by Grandmaster Shockwaeve »

I never did find BW 10th Cheetor, and would really like to pick that up somehow (local TRU is clogged with about 20 Rattraps). I need my Transmutate, and his piece is the torso!

Then I'd like what I don't have from Classics: Op, Megatron, Grimlock, Mirage (not all out yet, I don't think).

As far as G1 figures that I've given up on (haven't shopped for much in ages, BW 10th and Classics brought me back), there's Shockwave, Wheeljack, non-Busted Soundwave and Perceptor, as well as any original Autobot cars which present themselves...
Jetfire426
Protoform

Post by Jetfire426 »

Scorponok, Shockwave, Sky Lynx, Sixshot.. those are on my list
One shall stand, One shall fall...
ColdBain
Protoform

Post by ColdBain »

I have a rough list of Transformers I really want to get, but as far as things goes, those Transformers are relatively easy to get a hold of (the only problem being the amount of money I have). But one Transformer that is on my WISH LIST, not on my I'M GOING TO GET THIS IN THE NEAR FUTURE LIST is the other G1 Decepticon gun, BROWNING.

http://megatronofcybertron2.homestead.c ... ingmf.html

Ever since I found a picture of this guy on the internet, I have been searching and searching for a chance to nab him. But the price he seems to go for is a bit ridiculous to justify buying him. Which is annoying because as far as I'm aware, there ain't a lot of complete ones left (gotta have the box as well ya see). Looks like my wishing will go on...
Sades

Post by Sades »

Stampy.

STAMPY!!!

And a complete set of Dinobots. Sooomeday.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Soundwave with a KO set of Ravage/Ratbat. Considering it, but there's a ton of stuff that interests me more than TFs at the moment (mostly non-toy...)

CB: Browning's definitely worth looking for... you won't want to keep it in the box once you see it, so just make sure you get one with accessories.
-Predaking-
Protoform

Post by -Predaking- »

G1 Whirl
Nucleon Quest Powermaster Prime
G1 Cyclonus
G1 Scourge
G1 Minibots (should have gotten the reissue when I had the chance)
Deszaras/Deathsaurus
Black Zarak