Star Wars Transformers Palpatine

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
tarikq
Protoform

Star Wars Transformers Palpatine

Post by tarikq »

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Transformers-Em ... TF8&s=toys

has anyone seen this before? new to me...
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

this should be in toys discussion but no, havent seen this one yet. i'm less than impressed by it though

"No point in long goodbyes, here's the door."

"Life's a trip, and then you die" -
Hunter S.Thompson
1937-2005 :smokin:
Garand

Post by Garand »

Originally posted by Prowl1984
this should be in toys discussion but no, havent seen this one yet. i'm less than impressed by it though

You are correct. You get a cookie. My thread moving skills are a bit rusty, but I believe I finally got it in the right forum..
ColdBain
Protoform

How popular is this line?

Post by ColdBain »

In the city I live in, these 'Star Wars Transformers' just sit on the shelves for months and months, no one seems to buy them. I was just walking past a toy store today, with the Classics Section and Cybertron section of Transformers completely obliterated (a scene similar to an imagine of a plague of locusts devouring a corn field), but next to it was a series of overstocked Star Wars Transformers, litterally collecting dust. I am not a fan of these toys at all, I just think they look ridiculous, I thought the line couldn't get any worse until I saw the Chewbacca and Han Solo one, and then I thought the line couldn't get any worse until I saw the Emperor Palpatine one. I guess my question still stands, how popular is this line? Are there people here who are really into this line?