Hardest to Transform

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Ostentatious

Post by Ostentatious »

Originally posted by Ackula
Never found that it was hard or complex...but very well thought out imho.

Thinking about it, you're right. It's a good transformation. It just has a few awkward parts to me. I always feel like I might break the back cape-thingy but it's really durable.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Alt Optimus
His truck mode should be easier.

RID Landfill
i can never get wedge to fit in the triangle slot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Landcross's members
How the h*** do you get their heads out.

Sorry. I had to use that word because it's the only way i could express how their heads are nearly stuck in their body.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Insomniac Malik
Protoform

Post by Insomniac Malik »

For me I'd have to say Movie IronHide. Going from truck to bot wasn't too bad. The next day going from bot to truck took over half an hour to figure out. The instructions are worthless and his waist section always seems like it doesn't quite want to fit back into truck mode. Add to that the fact that his waist feels weak, it's a little nerve wracking moving him around and worried you're gonna snap the teeny-tiny little connection.

I actually want to buy another IronHide just so I can play with the one I have without worrying about breaking it and not having one.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Deluxe Brawl. His arms never want to stay in place. Oh and for reference, Hell is not censored here.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Thanks, Maju, but i actually meant'heck, not 'hell'
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bludgeon-X
Protoform

Post by Bludgeon-X »

Transformers cybertron G1 homage of smokescreen. the car door are always making me furious. And it´s a big pain to transform him into vehicle mode so he stays in robot mode.
Dreadwing
Protoform

Post by Dreadwing »

Alt Wheeljack. Only transformed him once, from car to robot, then never touched him again, peice of crap.
numbat

Post by numbat »

WST Ravage.

;)

(His legs & head keep popping off...)

As to Movie Ironhide...
Originally posted by Insomniac Malik.
Add to that the fact that his waist feels weak, it's a little nerve wracking moving him around and worried you're gonna snap the teeny-tiny little connection.

Yeah - my Ironhide's waist sections aren't stuck together, so keep sliding apart and dropping the pin for his chest doodad. Really annoying. When I have time, I'm gonna do the delicate job of sticking it together without wrecking him. So, maybe in a year or so...

Shame though - I actually love the figure and Transformation. I like the two halves of the can thing - reminds me of G2 Clench.

RID Magnus is great, by the way. Took me a while to get the knack, but it was he who got me back into Transformers and collecting. A great piece of work - blew me away. He's just a bit 'different' is all.

I'm not sure who'd be hardest to Transform. My bloody Voyager Blackout maybe - not because he's at all tricky, but because of the automorph gimmick in the cockpit. It just won't align in copter mode, and that really annoys me. And the spring is causing strain to boot. He could have been great... Instead he's irritating.

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Highbrow

Post by Highbrow »

Cybertron Metroplex is the hardest for me to transform, since I just can't bring myself to make him duck and cover for his Alt mode.

Same here, RiD Magnus was the first Transformer I had purchased in a LONG time. I would have bought Magnaboss, but I only saw it once, and didn't have enough money at that particular time.
SCREAM MY NAME IN BINARY!!!!!!
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
Actually, I remember RiD Magnus being a mission the first time round... on top of which, the instructions were so bad I just had to use the picture on the box.

For once i agree with you. Magnus IS hard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Originally posted by Tetsuro
All this fuss about RiD Magnus makes me want one just so I could see for myself.

You'll regret saying that. You DON'T want RID Magnus
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
numbat

Post by numbat »

Originally posted by Treadshot A1
You DON'T want RID Magnus
Yes you do. He's great!

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
shockwave88
Protoform

Post by shockwave88 »

I'm not exactly sure which one alot of my old figures (pre-RID except Megatron) I have no idea if its transformed right (technically thats a lie but before seeing a picture I had no Idea)due to me not having the instructions for most of them! Although I would have to say the most hardest to transform would definately be RID Megatron but that was without instructions, and I was only using pictures! but I still got them right. aside from that maybe it would be Cybertron Megatron.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

CYB Megs is EASY
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
shockwave88
Protoform

Post by shockwave88 »

CYB Megs is EASY

thats the point!
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

For me, it's a tie between Alt Jazz(mine's arms always pop off) and Cybertron Crosswise(it's a bitch getting him back into car mode right).
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

RID Sideburn is such a pain in the ass.

Don't forget Twist Twist.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

My bad
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

opps