[CUSTOM] Custom Autobot Warpath

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
chris-morada

Custom Autobot Warpath

Post by chris-morada »

Here goes another custom done by the one and only me, Chris Morada. I truly love this transformer character! Really! One of my faves actually... Anyways I decided to create a custom Warpath after receiving a suggestion from another cool fellow forum member, that I should create a custom Warpath as my next project. So here he is and I hope you guys like it, Enjoy!

And here he is in alt mode...

ACCEPTING COMMISSIONS * CONTACT TROUGH E-MAILor PM
Clay

Post by Clay »

Neat!

Are those Wreckage hands?
chris-morada

Post by chris-morada »

Originally posted by Clay
Neat!

Are those Wreckage hands?

Indeed...
secretcode

Re: Custom Autobot Warpath

Post by secretcode »

Originally posted by chris-morada
Anyways I decided to create a custom Warpath after receiving a suggestion from another cool fellow forum member, that I should create a custom Warpath as my next project.

I'm cool? Sweet.

Nice Warpath, it beats the crap out of Jin's.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
chris-morada

Re: Re: Custom Autobot Warpath

Post by chris-morada »

Originally posted by Maju Garzett
I'm cool? Sweet.

Nice Warpath, it beats the crap out of Jin's.

Hey! Hey! Be nice to my hommie G! :p Thanks btw!:D
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

Very nice. But how did you make the cannon be in his abdomen? In the original Leader Brawl, it's off to the side, so how you made it fit into the center of his chest and still maintain an almost unchanged transformation is just amazing!
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
chris-morada

Post by chris-morada »

Originally posted by Sunstreaker2
Very nice. But how did you make the cannon be in his abdomen? In the original Leader Brawl, it's off to the side, so how you made it fit into the center of his chest and still maintain an almost unchanged transformation is just amazing!

I simply used my good'ol dremel tool, cut a boxed hole shape and cleaned up the edges little bit and viola, but it's not as simple just cutting a hole and shoving his torso cannon in. Allot of modifications were involved making this forgotten character.

I wish I could post how this character was done, but I am currently working on a new website specifically for my TF customs, but I am caught up with many things at this moment so I am not sure when this site will be up, but definitely soon. I did have a blogger page while back, but I decided to remove it because of space limitation. Everything is being redirected to my Myspace at this moment.(http://myspace.com/ar15morada24) untill my site is up and running

Anyways here's a photo taken by me while I was working on warpath's head. The Deluxe wreckage head was used for the base mold, then I applied Aves apoxie sculpture clay over it, this clay is often used by professional scupture artists because it's super durable, when this 2 part clay hardens its like a friggin rock!

Thanks for the compliments guys! :D
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

I thought the eyes and nose looked familiar...
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Peale
Protoform

Post by Peale »

I can't wait to see your writeups of the rest of your work. There's pictures on your MySpace I didn't see until now.
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Wow!Your work never fails to impress.
"Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Movies I've seen recently:
Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Tenacious D The Pick of destiny
Watchmen
chris-morada

Post by chris-morada »

Originally posted by Peale
I can't wait to see your writeups of the rest of your work. There's pictures on your MySpace I didn't see until now.

I guess I forgot to mention that I have most my past work on my Myspace, but before Myspace I originally posted all of my work on blogger. For those of you wondering whatever happened to chrismorada.blogspot.com, as many of you know that site is no longer running, why? Because the amount of space they gave me was insufficient, so I decided to just get out and make my own (Still working on it).

I'm supposed to show a new TF fig today but the new car got in the way! Yeah, my wife and I decided to finally purchase a vehicle to get from point A to point B since It's been while we had a car. Anyways I got excited and I drove the car around to break the new engine in, and by doing so I forgot all about my project.:eek: I'm 75% done, but as soon as I get off here I will try to finish him.:(
Clay

Post by Clay »

If you've got your stuff pooled in one spot where I can get to it, let me know what you want uploaded here. I'm piecing together a site update today (may get it done tonight, maybe tomorrow).
Peale
Protoform

Post by Peale »

Originally posted by chris-morada
I guess I forgot to mention that I have most my past work on my Myspace, but before Myspace I originally posted all of my work on blogger. For those of you wondering whatever happened to chrismorada.blogspot.com, as many of you know that site is no longer running, why? Because the amount of space they gave me was insufficient, so I decided to just get out and make my own (Still working on it).

I know. I used to check it out a bit. Why did you kill it off completely before you were ready for the transition?
catch22
Protoform

Post by catch22 »

What paint did you use to make this? That red is gorgeous! Great custom, btw!
chris-morada

Post by chris-morada »

catch22 wrote:What paint did you use to make this? That red is gorgeous! Great custom, btw!
Testors Acryl, thanks for the compliment....
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Maju Garzett wrote:Nice Warpath, it beats the crap out of Jin's.
http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotom ... rpath.html

I'd go for the non-shiny finish.

It's nice to see Warpath getting so much love...
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

I think both warpaths are nice in their own way. Shineyness and Dullness, and all. It just depends on the styling that a person prefers....
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

Very Nice. The tracks on the arms are sweet.
Come on and wind me up.
Smokescreen GT

Post by Smokescreen GT »

Awesome job, Chris. Warpath looks great! :up:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
seali_me
Protoform

Post by seali_me »

i used to say that shiny military stuff don't look that great. now i know the error of those ways. :D BEAUTIFUL.