POST YOUR NEWEST ACQUISITIONS!

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

Detective Barricade wrote:Funny you should mention Demolishor, because I just got his fellow Constructicon, Mixmaster!

I just got Mixmaster yesterday!
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

ganon578 wrote:Just picked up Energon Barricade from Family Dollar on a whim. Nice little bot, not really balanced with the front end of the truck stuck to his back, but oh well. He'll fit right into my Classics TFs, plus he boost my 'Con count up a little to balance out all the Autobots I have...

I just got him from my local family dollar as well. Glad I did to since he goes for $20+ online.

Also picked up RotF Mudflap
and this two pack Ko set that has Victory Saber and I think Deszarus... I'm not too good with Japaness characters.

The Victory Saber character can't fully transform though he's missing some essential joints...
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

I finally got my Transformers Classics/Henkei Octane! :D

I have been looking al over the net to find an affordable one. He's awesome. Especially when you position the Sword/Lance thing (Don't know what to call it) on his back to make devil wings. :cool:
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Savannahtron

Post by Savannahtron »

Picked up The Fallen voyager class today. I have not opened him yet, but he looks rather large in the box (yes, read the review).

Having watched the movie just yesterday, I like the story arc of him being the fallen Prime and that he and Optimus are in some way brothers.

Kind of cool that his alternate mode is a Cybertronian seeker or Cybertronian destroyer mode. Being the first Decepticon and all.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

Bought Animated Samurai Prowl and ROTF Rampage last Sunday
Destruction is my specialty
Burnout
Protoform

Post by Burnout »

Gear of War set and someone gave me a Rotten Ronnie's Animated Ratchet (McDonald's toy)
"BugBite...Do you ever get the feeling like you dont belong here? You know, Like someone just stuck you in a box and sold your soul for a crapload of cash?"
Burnout
Protoform

Post by Burnout »

Springer85 wrote:I finally got my Transformers Classics/Henkei Octane! :D

I have been looking al over the net to find an affordable one. He's awesome. Especially when you position the Sword/Lance thing (Don't know what to call it) on his back to make devil wings. :cool:
Doesn't Bigbadtoystore have him on clearance?
"BugBite...Do you ever get the feeling like you dont belong here? You know, Like someone just stuck you in a box and sold your soul for a crapload of cash?"
Catalyst Dragon

This last week I've made quite a dent in my wallet.

Got Target exclusive Superion.
From TRU I got RotF Mixmaster, Scapel, Reverb, and Depthcharge.
And from Walmart last night I got RotF Ravage

I've also got Armada Starscream, Rid Autobot 3 Pack (Mirage GT, Nightcruz, and Scavenger) and RiD Crosswise and W.A.R.S on the way from Transformerland.com
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

I got ROTF LoC Grindor, ROTF Scalpel and Depthcharge. I love how the Scouts class have unique alternate modes.

EDIT: also got me LoC the Fallen.

Hey, have anyone noticed that some of the Scalpels have longer antennas on the head? Mine's the longer variant, but I've seen those with shorter antenna. Is this widespread?
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

ROTF Soundwave and Demolishor yesterday.
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
13thScorpio

Post by 13thScorpio »

Just got ROTF Ravage and Mixmaster.Both are pretty neat,but I prefer Mix as he can be in a variety of poses and has chair like kibble.
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

I got my package, from BBTS.
Classics Rodimus:up: He's really quite nice.
Alternators Prime:down: I can't even get his hood to clip into place. I haven't even tried to turn him into a robot yet. Glad I didn't pay a whole lot for it. $25
S_Windell
Protoform

Post by S_Windell »

burnitall wrote:Classics Rodimus:up: He's really quite nice.
QFT!

Today I've been fiddling around with the Legends ROTF Sideswipe. I picked him up this morning and opened him right there in the car. Really neat little guy. I like Legends, but they're admittedly hit or miss. Sideswipe is one of the good ones. I do have a concern though- he's already showing some stress marks. :(
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

I got ROTF Ramjet over vacation.

Strangely, he's nicer than the Deep Space Starscream I had once.
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

ROTF Chromia and Human Alliance Bumblebee. Wal-Mart had the ROTF Deluxe toys on sale (odd since there's still plenty of Animated Deluxe figures and the odd Smokescreen) and my eyes just happened to wander to the bottom shelf where there were two HA Bumblebees sitting there.

Oh, and I'm aware that his legs are on the wrong sides. I fixed that after taking that picture.
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
Catalyst Dragon

My Transformerland order came in. RiD Autobot 3-Pack (Mirage GT, Nightcruz, Scavenger)...Their all Beast Machines repaints arn't they?
Armada Starscream, I just like how he looks although his sounds are annoying. RiD Crosswise and W.A.R.S.
And Finally Reissue Grapple and G1 Cliffjumper.
borg72

Post by borg72 »

oversized knockoff legends cybertron jetfire, packaged with what i can only desribe as a giant - possibly oversized, even - action-man (and that would be the 12" figures) bayonet. bigger than jetfire, who has no actual way to hold it.

also, his head is not actually attached, and drops off with gay abandon.

bought for the comedy value of a semi-giant (or at least scout-sized) legends figure, for the princely sum of £1 from the pound store, who also had a raft of cybertron optimus and leobreaker, with similarly comedic giant action-man=esque weapons.

on the plus side, it made me quite want a real legends cybertron jetfire.
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

I picked up ROTF Scalpel. He's weird.
Catalyst Dragon

burnitall wrote:I picked up ROTF Scalpel. He's weird.
And only slightly smaller than he appears in the movie.
Clay

Post by Clay »

I found Longhaul today. What an ogre!