SIGHTINGS AND DEALS!

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Cheers. One over this side of the West Mids is half cleared shelves with stock take stickers on it, so looks like it's that time of year.

All of the Leader Starscreams/Skywarps have gone bar one, too.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

The one next to work has had a box of Sixshots in. Can try to snag tomorrow before they get scalped if anyone wants, after that am away for a few days.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

Apparently, some of the LKR Leaders have turned up at B&M for similar prices; Megatron, Prime & Dragonstorm. Some have Sixshot in for the same as Black Shadow and Gnaws for £5.00.
glazios

Post by glazios »

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I can't seem to find the old UK thread, so here goes nothing.

Spotted these in Forbidden Planet Cardiff the other day. £18-19 in price, each is stickered. Haven't checked the other places, may have time to do so today; will update this post with more info if Entertainer and the other one in St.David's 2 have any new stuff.

[ATTACH]11818[/ATTACH]
Attachments
20180606_115253.jpg
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Lot of this stuff is from previous sales but for anyone who hasn't grabbed various CHUG figures may be worth a look --

https://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/sale.html?limit=all
Scotimus Prime
Protoform

Post by Scotimus Prime »

anyone found the Chaos On Velocitron sets going for £30 in the UK at Home Bargains? apparently my local one had them but unfortunately were snapped up by someone else local.
http://news.tfw2005.com/2018/11/06/tita ... -uk-375961
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Not found any Merry Hill or Dudley (and I think the same for Dalek).

If anyone finds a set and doesn't want the Prime, interested if price reasonable. I've already got a Nautica and the Autobot clone.

With the amount of publicity I assume most will go to staff.
glazios

Post by glazios »

Spotted this in B&M Bargains Pontypridd the other day. Not sure how much as I didn't buy it. It's obviously an oversized knockoff of CW Hotspot, and there don't seem to be any accompanying Protectobots, despite this still having the combiner ports and it being called a combiner.

EDIT: Image won't upload from my phone for reasons... will fix when I get back to my computer later.

Denyer

Post by Denyer »

This one, also available in other colours (not my photo)?

https://i.imgur.com/Bo7aK4c.jpg

It might be a box set if it's the one I'm thinking of. Seemed overpriced considering the apparent quality.
glazios

Post by glazios »

Denyer wrote:This one, also available in other colours (not my photo)?

https://i.imgur.com/Bo7aK4c.jpg

It might be a box set if it's the one I'm thinking of. Seemed overpriced considering the apparent quality.
I think that's the one...it didn't look like a box set to me, as the fire truck was the only figure visible in or on the back of the box.

The upload system seems to be just timing out on me for some reason. I've tried file upload and upload from URL, now, and it's just not cooperating. =/
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Looking at this there's no other figs in the box, just a load of parts around the edge in the oversized box;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWyVqZVqA2o
glazios

Post by glazios »

Denyer wrote:Looking at this there's no other figs in the box, just a load of parts around the edge in the oversized box;
I thought so. The quality's not great, so I guess it's debatable as to whether or not it's a shame that there aren't any other Protectobots to go with it.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

There were KOs in this scale at least of Streetwise, Rook & First Aid. My local B&M had them in last year. Sir Toys would probably be your best bet if you want a full set of wibbly oversized KO Protectobots.
ganon578

Re: SIGHTINGS AND DEALS!

Post by ganon578 »

Humble Bundle (humblebundle.com) has a deal going on right now for a ton of digital IDW Transformers comics. There's tiers of $1, $8, and $15, the latter of which gets you (I believe) the entire run of IDW Transformers to date. I just grabbed it so I could read them on my Kindle. It's DRM free, which means you can download CBZ, PDF, or ePub files (and some are in mobi) and put them on whatever you want: PCs, iPad, tablets, Kindles, etc. I downloaded the CBZ files and a Kindle App called ComiCat for $3, which works pretty well.

Part of the proceeds to go charity, in this case the Hasbro Children's Fund - there's sliders at the bottom so you can select what money goes to the charity, the publisher, or Humble itself. Never used Humble before but it's pretty awesome.

There's a massive load of TPBs included, as well as some single issues. I totaled 85 items, but a lot of those are TPBs that contain 5-6 issues each. All the -ations TPBs, All Hail Megatron, MTMTE Vols 1-10, RiD Vols 1-10, The Wreckers books, Dark Cybertron, Lost Light, GI Joe/TF, etc. Just a bunch of stuff! It's still running for 9 days, so it'll end around 4/10/19.
Scotimus Prime
Protoform

Post by Scotimus Prime »

check this out, this time B&M Stores(UK) have bootleg Oversize FOC Combaticons

https://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/mor ... en-3483865

+ they also have bootlegs of Generations Legends Cosmos in different colours
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

Those look awful. I love them!

I was in Home Bargains today, and they've got the Last Knight Deluxes at £11.99 and the first wave of POTP Deluxes (Slug/Swoop/Jazz/Dreadwind) for £9.99.

The Entertainer are still trying to shift all those Studio Series Thundercrackers...
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

Wandered into B&M in town and they have Studio Series Deluxes for a tenner, WWII 'Bee, '74 Camaro 'Bee, Barricade and DOTM Sideswipe. They've still got some of those Bravo figures too, for £7.99.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Rather unexpectedly, someone's just pointed out that Smyths are offering pre-orders for the Gigwatt "Back to the Future" mash up figure --

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toy ... e/p/192463
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Hasbro's UK ebay store seems to have 50% off on a lot of Transformers stuff, which is a really unusual level of discount and suggests a warehouse closure or clearance:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_dkr= ... ansformers

Seems to include a lot of exclusive and limited edition stuff.

And I've realised that even at those prices, I couldn't really give a shit about most of it. Very good price on that Wreckers toy redeco Springer though.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

Thanks for the link! I bought a couple of bits from their 'Please take them!' sale. Hooray!