Tell me if anyone has strange happenings with TFs

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Burnout
Protoform

Post by Burnout »

Wednesday I noticed BBTS had the G1 Animated shockwave in stock (I was going to order one but now they are all gone), yesterday I found quite a few in a store that really isn't one for keeping up with stock...I wouldn't be surprised if they were there next year..
"BugBite...Do you ever get the feeling like you dont belong here? You know, Like someone just stuck you in a box and sold your soul for a crapload of cash?"
Burnout
Protoform

Post by Burnout »

Shield Strike wrote: My activators Bumblebee is a bit sensitive so randomly Transforms himself. And thats about it to be honest.
I see what you mean as I have one now...
"BugBite...Do you ever get the feeling like you dont belong here? You know, Like someone just stuck you in a box and sold your soul for a crapload of cash?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Well, there was that time when my LoC Animated Bumblebee fell down two floors and got mistaken for a bomb. The less said about that the better.

Then, there's that time when my Movie Starscream shot my eye. I was merely holding it, then kerpow! Good thing I wear glasses, otherwise...

I've accidentally flung Animated Swoop's mace onto my nose. That was stupid.

And transformers fall off shelves. A lot. My Bonecrusher refuses to save anyone, apparently he hates all my toys.
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

Samurai Prowl changes positions ON HIS OWN. No fooling. He always seems to be staring in a different direction each time I look at him...
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
*BARRAGE*

Post by *BARRAGE* »

cybertron runamuck randomly punched figures of the shelf, but only BW figs, i now have none left intact (quickstrike, manterror, and waspinator RIP)... so i ripped his springs out...

i started collecting the missiles and packing them with the transformation instructions after movie starscream (2007) shot them all off and busted my voyager movie prime by knocking him off (2007- flame paintjob) he now remains in alt mode, because his knee snapped like a twig...
HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

My Classics Grimlock shot my Classics Prowl down from the shelf today. While no one was injured, Grimlock does seem quite smug.

Movie Barricade's spring punched my Encore Outback. Thankfully Outback didn't fall off the shelf.
Burnout
Protoform

Post by Burnout »

well... It was in the news those of you who live in the Windsor/Detroit area and have been reading about the news.

Around June 3rd there was a report that the Windsor police were having a standoff against a person in a house who was armed with a gun... The Police had the Tactical team here all suited up with machine guns and Rifles and basically everything a Tactical Squad would need (supposedly, because a lot of the time I doubt the need most of what they bring with them). I was the person they dragged off. there is an online link for a video and heres what happened: I have recently moved from there but one night I was sitting here on my computer as I just had come from my neighbors house at around 11:30 pm and I heard the back door open and I assumed it was a friend who was staying the night coming back from neighbors also, I had left before her and had been home all of 15 mins.

I got up to check and there were 2 people who were taller than me...supposedly like 6'1" and 5' 8".. They wore shirts over their faces, and from the skin I could see they were also white. I was more intrigued than scared as it also seemed typical it was my friends being funny... the tallest guy ran at me through my kitchen and when I'm standing there expecting him to stop and go "SURPRISE! you should of seen your face! ha ha ha!", He didn't. He came through and punched me several times in the head demanding my money and anything else of value.." I ended up on my stomach in my front room with the guy holding me down and hitting me in the head. I started yelling out and didnt stop at any cost.

He hit me a few more times and took off back out the back door with my wallet in hand (which had $10 and all my ID). now the thing about this is these people knew me cause they used the back door (my front door at the time was difficult to open cause of a broken knob), when they left they shouted at my neighbors dog to stop barking and called him by name, and they also had apparently been staking my house out for a bit before hand. There are only 2 people who I know that fit this description and knew I also had just gotten money.

The next day I decided Id take my Japanese G1 Megatron out and keep it on hand in case they wanted to try again, (it was convincing enough to me). My phone company ended up cutting off my services that day and I was forced to move because the 2 people that I had for roommates ended up disappearing and I was left to explain the situation to the landlord on how he was getting the rent. So I was forced to move and my downstairs neighbor saw me with the gun and decided to call the cops... I, meanwhile was listening to my mp3 player and boxing up figures (you guys know how long that takes...) and in the mean time Cops were outside my house with a bullhorn and not getting through to me.

They waited all day cause I was completely elsewhere with no idea they were out there. When I finally heard someone talking and went outside to look I saw them hiding all over the backyards..and a school behind me was closed off till it was over. I went over to find out what was going on and when I got within a foot they cuffed me, searched me and hauled me away. out front of my house I saw masses of people and they blocked off the street, news crews everything. My neighbor said in the article that it was a Transformer and that It was Megatron, a Toy from the 80's.

My downstairs neighbors and all my friends had been in my house and knew I had a transformer that turned into a gun, I had kept it in the box. The police however blew it up into this huge scene it wasnt actually, and when I explained it to them the whys and the hows they were like "OOOOHHHHHH". It was also the police force so they knew about the attack the night before. anyways Im still to await trial which is conveniently June 25th after the opening of Transformers:ROTF. Convenient date so I can still see the movie? or after seeing my collection of figures,did they decide that they would be a good sport and let me see it?
Rattrap's tail

Post by Rattrap's tail »

Wow! Have those cops found the ones who assaulted you? Are you alright again? And why is your under-neighbor calling the police while it's legal to have guns in the USA? And(Last question..) why, for cryin'goodsake, don't you have a lock on your backdoor?
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

Sounds like a busy body neighbor for starters, and then low lifes in the area that steal cash, but not too much so it seems, to buy their drugs or whatnot. I am sorry that you have to go through that much garbage to live in the area that you do, and I sent your story to a few friends in California to see what they think. I am glad you're doing well now though, but it just proves that a busy body can basically ruin anyone's life when they think something isn't politically correct.
"Fear denies faith. And for the Immortal Emperor!"

-Space Marines
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

My Animated Shockwave has a loose head joint, and it slowly drifts to one side. Oddly enough that side is always where I display my Animated Blurr. Let the speculation begin.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

secretcode wrote:My Animated Shockwave has a loose head joint, and it slowly drifts to one side. Oddly enough that side is always where I display my Animated Blurr. Let the speculation begin.
mebbe he is one of those forest spirits from Princess Monoke? if his head starts to make a rattling noise, run for the hills!
"Fear denies faith. And for the Immortal Emperor!"

-Space Marines
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

I think my only random/weird experience with TF's is when I started collecting again when I realized that Classics were released. I came upon Classics when they were towards the end of their life cycle in stores, so I snatched up whatever ones I could find, and was on a mission to collect the entire set. After several runs to places like Wal-Mart with no luck finding things I didn't already have, I came across a bunch of Classics I was missing at a place called 'The Andersons'. This store is mostly grocery, but also specializes in home improvement (lumber, tools, etc.) and also has some clothes and such. Anyways, I came across Rodimus, Grimlock, Ramjet, Cliffjumper, Mirage, and Ramjet all at this one store. That day I came home a happy man...
Burnout
Protoform

Post by Burnout »

Rattrap's tail wrote:Wow! Have those cops found the ones who assaulted you? Are you alright again? And why is your under-neighbor calling the police while it's legal to have guns in the USA? And(Last question..) why, for cryin'goodsake, don't you have a lock on your backdoor?
Well the cops haven't yet found them and I'm ok. I live in Canada and The downstairs neighbor was freaked out cause I was in my apt. with a gun ( she also heard about the guys coming in and got the notion that i was the one who started it). I have a lock on my back door but I couldn't lock it in case my front door refused to open (locking me out of my house till I was able to get in again). the only people who used my back door were me and my closest friends who were very supportive of me through this whole time i was living there and they actually took it upon themselves to move my collection and furniture even though they didn't have to. They love coming over and seeing my collection of figures.
The PS3 KILLeR

Post by The PS3 KILLeR »

I farted last nite and ROTF sideswipe fell over with no outside movement. god did it smell that bad, gross but true.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkft38 ... qQ19nnewxw check us out!!!
XBOX LIVE gamertag: DaBeardedXeno
PSN ID: tweco99
Burnout
Protoform

Post by Burnout »

lol...Logical shockwave is thinking of his next great scheme...
Burnout
Protoform

Post by Burnout »

I was just sitting in my living room watching a movie and I heard a "ping" noise and then something hitting the floor. From where I was sitting I looked at my shelf and noticed Energon Shockwave's missile missing from the end of his arm and then I noticed he was also looking at me. I had to come on and post it cause that was completely unexpected and a little spooky. Is there something that causes spring actions to sporadically trigger? I'm reading a lot of cases with that happening for someone. SW's arm is a push function isn't it? By pushing the lever forward the panels open, and then pushing it further shoots the missile?
Rattrap's tail

Post by Rattrap's tail »

Well, I must say, that this is just a very strange and unforseeable happening... As for Shockwave, I think he's wanting to show of his tricks...
Burnout
Protoform

Post by Burnout »

Shockwave did it again yesterday, It was pretty strange to the people that were here after I told them it happened the first time.
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

My Robovision Optimus prime has shot me a few times while i sleep . . . I think maybe there is something about spring-loaded weapons!

Once or twice, my Beatmix Bumblebee has played little snippets of songs I've never used him to play. I think he's being used behind my back . . .
On a similar note, I've left my friends in my room and returned to find megatron and optimus in . . . intimate acts
:p