My Bumblebees. LOOK AT THEM.

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Ooh. That looks terrible :(
Clay

Post by Clay »

How so?

The battle mask looks just like the Human Alliance toy's, and it seems this version actually has the arm cannon that can fold out of the way so that he has a right hand.

Keep in mind that that's an official stock photo, and surely not configure correctly.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

You're all fools and corporate victims :lol:

All I have left of Movie Bumblebee is the Human alliance version. And really, there's no need for any of them after this one. :wave:
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

I kind of like the look of that battle blades one, but that big blue swordgun seems pointless and the chests hasn't transformed enough . . .
I dunno. Much as I love movieverse 'Bee, I'm yet to see a figure that really captures him for me.

On the subject of OCD, I made a point of tracking down all the '07 and ROTF Legends-class figures. So, umm, yay for me.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Halfshell wrote:I'm currently doing really well in my occasional OCD quest to get every inorganic iteration of the Dinobot subgroup that isn't from Energon or massively expensive.
Doing something similar- include organic types. I <3 Dinosaurs. :up:

Also, Skywarp. Purple and Black ftw. Robot Heroes. And am considering anything named Grimlock or Dinobot.

I've toyed with the though of collecting the newer movie toys, but then I'd be committed to lurking in toy stores even more than I already do, and the massive amount of new figs intimidates the completist in me. Not to mention my pocketbook. So I just buy the odd new fig every now and again and shove it into a box.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!