TF Encore - still going?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Rack 'n Ruin

TF Encore - still going?

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

Does anyone know if the Encore line of TFs is still alive and kicking? And if it is, does anyone know what toys are forthcoming in the line?

I think I feel the start of an (unstoppable, usually) urge to buy G1 Blitzwing & Astrotrain, and I was kinda hoping I'd get a chance to be able to pick up minty fresh reissue ones at a reasonable price.

Thanks in advance for any help.

RnR
Wreck and Rule!
Savannahtron

Post by Savannahtron »

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=Astrotrain+REISSUE

http://toys.shop.ebay.com/Action-Figure ... ng+REISSUE

You might be able to get a KO (don't recommend them) cheap, or a loose complete cheaper than buying those reissues.

Good luck.
Danielxiafei

Post by Danielxiafei »

Some rumors about the ongoing TF encores are Sixshot and Predaking~ But I am quite doubtful of it.
Savannahtron

Post by Savannahtron »

Seems like the Metroplex was very popular, having sold out on BBTS and brought back in. I bought one, but skipped on the Omega Supreme. I have been thinking about picking him up again. Should have gotten him when he was $79 on BBTS.

Oh well. I pre-ordered Predaking on BBTS, but never got notice when it came in, so missed out on him too.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Metroplex wasn't that popular, it's just that many retailers including TFsource apparently got knock-offs instead of the real deal. Maybe that's where all the "new" ones are coming from.
Clay

Post by Clay »

I think Encore has gotten to the point where one item is fully released before the next is announced. It's hard to tell if it has stopped completely or if it's just a lull.
NightHawk

Post by NightHawk »

Seeing as some of the big one's like Metroplex, Sky Lynx and Omega Supreme got reissued in Encore I was kind of hoping for a Trypticon but that seems doubtful, although...one can still hope right?
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Can't everyone here buy ten of Omega Supreme so as to make Encore Shockwave seem viable?

EDIT: That is to say, you should all buy ten Omega Supreme's each so I can have one Shockwave. Anything else would be silly.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
NightHawk

Post by NightHawk »

inflatable dalek wrote:Can't everyone here buy ten of Omega Supreme so as to make Encore Shockwave seem viable?

EDIT: That is to say, you should all buy ten Omega Supreme's each so I can have one Shockwave. Anything else would be silly.
Shockers would be another one I'd love to see in the Encore line, perhaps Sixshot too though I can imagine he would be expensive.

Also...is it too late to request EXTERMINATE threats to Takara for this?