[CUSTOM] LEGO Fall of Cybertron SnapDragon

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
alanyap
Protoform

[CUSTOM] LEGO Fall of Cybertron SnapDragon

Post by alanyap »

In my early years of MOCing (thats My Own Creation-ing in LEGO)... I set sight on building Snapdragon because he's one of my favorite Transformers Triple Changer. Back then, I didn't have much parts to get started, so that MOC end up having different color than it's original toy]. Finally, time have come for me to improve him because I can't bear to see him in yellow anymore.

In the original toy, Snapdragon is a Headmaster triple changer that transforms between a jet , a dragon (hence his namesake) and finally a robot. The headmaster companion is a minifigure that transform into Snapdragon's robot head and beast head as well. However, due to issues pertaining the head-size ratio , I've decided to build him not as a headmaster Transformer, but maybe his incarnation from "Fall of Cybertron" era. This is when Transformers have not much gimmicky features except changing modes and of coz... given a rifle or two to defend themselves.

OK to cut things short... photos below :)

Complete set of photos with transformation sequence in my blog entry below:

http://alanyuppie.blogspot.com/2012/09/ ... ragon.html
RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK »

That is one incredibly well-made Snapdragon. Even the proportions of the dragon mode are spot on.
alanyap
Protoform

Post by alanyap »

RUNAMOK wrote:That is one incredibly well-made Snapdragon. Even the proportions of the dragon mode are spot on.
Thanks. well I'm not too satisfied with the rex eer dragon mode coz his underbelly kinda sag when the jet nosecone was bent to make the tail. There's nothing much I can do since that's where there 'bot head is hidden.

Most of the photos I snapped didnt focus on that . heheh..
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

This is so cool. I'm amazed at how much he looks like Snapdragon in all three modes.