telemocha series molds please generations

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
pegasusprime
Protoform

telemocha series molds please generations

Post by pegasusprime »

Hi the telemocha molds of beast wars are one or maybe the best representions of the beas era leaders instead we get the horrible crap of cybertron toys disguise in 10 anniversary , so megatron wins the hall of fame , what you are waiting for hasbro release them please ? they have already release many japan exclusive here so why not? if yo need to made some remolds do it but please release on ebay 150? for a deluxe please help us hasbro

so i ask here today how ii can speak with someone who paid attention in hasbro and is important on the transformers brand? Archer or someoene?¡
it is an ease task i dont see so many problems for releasin theme here they do it with the ultras so
Addl
Protoform

Post by Addl »

What?
[sigpic][/sigpic] :clap: Isch bin dabbei! :up:
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

He's talking about these toys, IIRC Deluxe-sized molds based on the original BW Optimus and Megatron. They're neat-looking toys, though the molds are older than he thinks...they actually date back about ten years to the Robot Masters series.

This isn't a bad idea in my books. With Rhinox and Waspy already in the Generations line why not release a couple more BW characters? If if you're doing that, why not use popular molds that have never gotten a Western release?
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

I have Telemocha Megatron, and I really want to get that Optimus Primal. Megatron, at least stand up pretty well to modern standards. A little small, but really work well nonetheless.

It would be grand, and would probably require minimal effort from Hasbro to borrow the molds from Takara and repaint them. That is, if Takara hasn't "lost" the molds...
pegasusprime
Protoform

Post by pegasusprime »

all i can say is that i prefer those, to any absurd strange new monstrocity like universe cheetor or the atrocius cybertron ones
Does someone know how i can make a pettition? that hasbro takes in account
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

pegasusprime wrote:all i can say is that i prefer those, to any absurd strange new monstrocity like universe cheetor or the atrocius cybertron ones
Eh, Cheetor may be a monstrosity, but Dinobot (released at around that time) is pretty good. Not perfect, probably not much better than his original counterpart other than the Jurassic Park Velociraptor and added articulation, but hey.

The new Waspinator and Rhinox molds, if anything, are nothing short of wonderful.
Does someone know how i can make a pettition? that hasbro takes in account
If Hasbro takes petitions I'd probably ask for much more ridiculous things. Like, where is my brand-new Scrounge toy?
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

On-line petitions very, very rarely make any difference to anything because they don't necessarily translate into sales.

You might make an impression if you attend a big convention with other fans who think the same and mention the subject to Hasbro staff at a panel. They're clearly up for a few BW characters in current lines.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Denyer wrote:On-line petitions very, very rarely make any difference to anything because they don't necessarily translate into sales.
Well, we did get Regeneration One from an online petition, but there is no way I can elaborate this without insulting someone, so let's leave it at that.
pegasusprime
Protoform

Post by pegasusprime »

i remenber that tfw2005.com years ago made questions and send them to hasbro they choose 10 questions from fans, and i got dinobot for me he is awesome but i highly doubt they can improve primal beast megatron maybe with a smaller head but primal i think it is awesome