Is ultimate Predaking worth $25?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Notabot

Is ultimate Predaking worth $25?

Post by Notabot »

I was at Target today, and they had a handful of the Target exclusive decos of Ultimate Predaking marked down to $25. Part of me says "must get!", but part of me realizes that I am currently boxing up much of my collection for storage because it's taking over my office and life, and adding another to the unopened pile just doesn't make sense. I know I could Google it, but does anyone know offhand what the differences are on the Target version vs regular?
And Blackjack, I read your review and found it very informative. Just looking for more input.
Rack 'n Ruin

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

If it were me, I'd jump at the chance and then some. $5 per Predacon? I wouldn't hesitate...

EDIT: Oh wait, do you mean Beast Hunters Predaking? That wouldn't interest me half as much.
Wreck and Rule!
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Yes, if they still have them, they are almost gone from the Targets in my area, and now the big Prime is edging towards eventual clearance. But yeah, very much worth $25 if you like big Transformers. The transformation scheme seems a little bit too simple to me, but it works well for the size of the thing. No real complaints from me, I picked mine up for $25 a while back.