Why is it so hard to find Combiner Wars Megatron?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Belcher wrote:Have you tried ebay or other stores to compare the prices?
You're not real. Bye bye.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Of all the people in this thread who'd turn out to be unreal, who'd have thought it wouldn't be Hound?
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Sades

Post by Sades »

Well, I for one am pretty sure he is real.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
inflatable dalek

You life is like that film where Russell Crow turns out to have Ed Harris living inside his head.
Sades

Post by Sades »

I haven't seen that movie, and I can't seem to find a decent synopsis... but just plain old "movie Schizophrenia" is so pedestrian. I'd like to think that my made up version of events would be much better than a two bedroom apartment.

Nice house, big yard, Or a farm... Ooh, an Earthship. With magical wifi that comes from some sort of fungus or some shit.

I figure there'd be a Unicorn, some chickens and one of those brown cows with the pretty eyes. And a tank full of Triops and living Ammonites. Oh, and mother****ing Mammoths and Wooly Camels, because **** YEAH.
inflatable dalek

It's a rare film in that it really ****ed me off. Let's take this real person's genuine mental complaint (well, I think he just heard voices in real life, seeing Ed Harris was an intention of the film) and use it for a third rate M Night Sillyman style twist when anyone actually interested in the life of the chap would presumably already know what was coming anyway. Gah.
Sades

Post by Sades »

I thought it was odd that this person I'd only heard about in passing before/I'd had a recent conversation about regarding the movie loosely based on him got killed shortly after that conversation.

... I had to edit that in, because I originally typed "Aaaand we killed him" and then realised that was probably kinda dickish.
inflatable dalek

Alright! I must have supernatural powers. So let's try this:

Hound will find a Combiner Wars Megatron!

There you go, either he'll get one or he'll die horribly.
Sades

Post by Sades »

My anxiety didn't like that joke much. :p

He'll get one. He's not allowed to die, like, ever. Ever ever. :o

The bubble wrap I am going to buy to wrap him in will also help to ensure that...
Hound

Post by Hound »

Heh. You guys are funny...
Sades

Post by Sades »

What's funny is you think I'm joking... :o
Tantrum
Custom Title: Systems Analyst

Post by Tantrum »

I've seen maybe 3 CW G1 Megs, including the one I bought a couple months ago, at retail. I still see the Armada version every so often, including one in a G1 box. Did they make/ship equal numbers of each version? That doesn't seem like the best idea.
Alleged "poems"
that don't follow a rhyme scheme
are not poetry
Thunderwave
Protoform

Post by Thunderwave »

Tantrum wrote:I've seen maybe 3 CW G1 Megs, including the one I bought a couple months ago, at retail. I still see the Armada version every so often, including one in a G1 box. Did they make/ship equal numbers of each version? That doesn't seem like the best idea.
iirc each case is 1 and 1 of G1 and Armada.
Vehicon Mike

Post by Vehicon Mike »

Hound wrote:Huh?
I've seen it in my local Wal-Mart store, what you were looking for wasn't on the shelf at the time because it was either bought or it didn't arrive in time.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Vehicon Mike wrote:what you were looking for wasn't on the shelf at the time because it was either bought or it didn't arrive in time.
Yeah! Slowpoke!

ThanksDweheartitItookitforawalkandtaughtittosit