Wanted: Generations Blaster & Steeljaw

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Nice lookout. Ordered him. Thanks man! That will make my Autobot discs a little less lonely!
Clay

Post by Clay »

Ha! As soon as he shows up on Hasbro Toy Shop, the refresh wave of Blaster, Springer, Grimlock, and Soundwave shows up at the Walmart here. I guess the prodigal disc master is returning everywhere all at once.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Clay wrote:Ha! As soon as he shows up on Hasbro Toy Shop, the refresh wave of Blaster, Springer, Grimlock, and Soundwave shows up at the Walmart here. I guess the prodigal disc master is returning everywhere all at once.
That figures. He will probably show up here too, thought the stores are really slow to stock around here, and restocking seems minimal at best. Overall it wasn't too bad though, since I used a 10% promo code, and with HTS selling Voyagers for $19.99, the total with shipping only came to about $26. Seeing as the Voyagers in Walmart around here are ~$23, I don't think I made out too badly, and I don't even have to drive around!

Thanks to everyone who kept an eye out for me, I really appreciate it! And if any of you need a hand looking for something, I will likewise keep an eye out for you!