Who would you recommend?

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
HotShot81
Protoform

Who would you recommend?

Post by HotShot81 »

We all know there are sites that buy bots, and given how I have 20-40 of them to get rid of. They range from G1 to RID and Armada. Which sites offer the best return? I.E I will sell this bot for say $20, and give you $15.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Best off using b/s/t boards.

Stores buying figures has more or less died down. The ones that still do offer around 50% of the current market value.

I find it easier to sell figures you don't want if you have the mindset that you're going to make some pocket money and not big bucks.

Unless it's an extremely rare figure with super low limited production run [read---BT17 Black Convoy or BT18 Mirage], I consider myself lucky if I make anything between 65-105% of the price *I* paid for it.
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

I second that. I used to use eBay in the past, but they have recently changed their policies for smaller sellers. Ebay took a cut before, but now they take a pretty hefty selling fee (even a percentage of the shipping cost too!!!!) so you get burned pretty bad, IMO.

I've had better luck and happier business selling here, but as Knightdramon said you have to aim yourself for a smaller profit, or just recouping the money you spent initially. In my experience it's been pleasant to do business with people on here and offer/buy for fair prices.
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Why not post the list here? You'll probably get a few good offers to buy or trade for your items.