Oh, nice going, you fat f*cking pig!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
The Green Knight

Oh, nice going, you fat f*cking pig!

Post by The Green Knight »

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... s_strife_3

I think there should be a constitutional amendment revoking Jerry Falwell's right to freedom of speech...
~*ShadowDancer*~

Post by ~*ShadowDancer*~ »

Idiocy comes as standard in both the fields of Politics & Religion. When the two combine you get real trouble...like this stunt.

Sounds very similar to the uproar Prince Phillip has caused with his big mouth in various countries in recent years, although he's never actually incited a 'war'.
~*SD*~
Proud Member of The Mini Owner's Club.

Links:

Shadow's Site - *Updated 22-03-04!*

Message board

Micro Mart Magazine
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

I seriously hate that guy.....Wish him a quick and speedy death....
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

What an ass! :mad:
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Roy Fokker

Post by Roy Fokker »

He is a bit extreme is his actions but the Muslims of the middle east are not known for their peace and good will towards eachother. If MOhammed told them all to be a peaceful people then his words were invain.
nmathew
Protoform

Post by nmathew »

Yes, and Jesus failed too. Pity humans are such violence prone jerks, no?

What he said was not so bad. It appears to be only about 3 lines, and while hostile, they were not really inflammatory. From what I can recall of Early Islamic history, Muhammad's followers peacfully left an area where they were being persecuted. After that, a series of wars were fought under Muhammad's leadership. Not enough to claim the guy preached war, but enough to let Falwell slip that line it.

Did his line really justify rioting? It kind of supports what he said, no?
--nmathew

G91 says I'm now part of the old guard.
Roy Fokker

Post by Roy Fokker »

They were going to kill eachother anyway. They just used Falwells speech as an excuse. They hate eachother. If India went to war with Pakistan they would pound those llamas into the ground within a few months and don't think they wouldn't be using Americans weapons to do it.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by CloudStrifer
I seriously hate that guy.....Wish him a quick and speedy death....

Surely you meant a slow and lingering death? If thats what you meant, I'll go round up some people and see thy wish granted....
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Originally posted by Roy Fokker
He is a bit extreme is his actions but the Muslims of the middle east are not known for their peace and good will towards eachother. If MOhammed told them all to be a peaceful people then his words were invain.

Just like someone else said, Moses and Jesus's words were in vain to I guess or i it just you trying to gove them a bad name?
They were going to kill eachother anyway. They just used Falwells speech as an excuse. They hate eachother. If India went to war with Pakistan they would pound those llamas into the ground within a few months and don't think they wouldn't be using Americans weapons to do it.

As a Pakistani I feel insulted at your comments about us being llamas:mad: ....Apologize now plz....or I shall inform the proper athourities
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Originally posted by Wolfang
Surely you meant a slow and lingering death? If thats what you meant, I'll go round up some people and see thy wish granted....

Would you plz? That would be good
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

If India went to war with Pakistan they would pound those llamas into the ground

Er...llamas?

Methinks that statement is quite...er...

Stupid?
Strafe. You're a dick. Ishin_ookami - Dec 1st 2003
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

Originally posted by Strafe
Er...llamas?

Methinks that statement is quite...er...

Stupid?

I agree, and methinks some people have been playing too many FPS's.... :rolleyes:
Roy Fokker

Post by Roy Fokker »

Oh go cry about it then. I don't care. If you were born in America or live in the US for a duration of time you are American. You may be of Pakastani heritage but that doesn't change your statiss. Not many people on this board care what I think so why do you? Just blame all your problems on me. I'm used to people being a bit laid back and having fun but some people have to take offense to anything they can. Pakistan does stupid stuff to piss off India and that is going to lead to a war. That's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

Falwell sits there and talks about how the purple telatubie is gay and now you want to take him seriously? Why anyone would take that man seriously is beyond me. I was born in Lynchburg and Falwell spoke at my grandfathers funeral. I've talked to the man before and I'm not very impressed with him.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

I'm used to people being a bit laid back and having fun but some people have to take offense to anything they can.

You are ****ing retard you ever been told that. Go out into the ****ing desert and bury your self in sand you jack ass. It was a racist comment there is nothing laid back about that you nimrod.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Everyone put Roy on your ignore lists and get on with life... any blatantly expressed bigotries will be rewarded with banning...
Roy Fokker

Post by Roy Fokker »

Originally posted by Blaster_86
You are ****ing retard you ever been told that. Go out into the ****ing desert and bury your self in sand you jack ass. It was a racist comment there is nothing laid back about that you nimrod.

Racists? PA LEASE!

You have no concept or what the word racist means.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Oh go cry about it then. I don't care. If you were born in America or live in the US for a duration of time you are American. You may be of Pakastani heritage but that doesn't change your statiss

To start with, the person you were addressing clearly has a location field of "Canada," which already renders your point moot.

And to say that anybody who has lived in America for a prolonged period is American, and not their original nationality is mind-bogglingly naive.

By your logic, anybody who has Islamic heritage, despite not being Islamic themselves, should not be remotely offended by a slight against that culture if they live in a Western country.

That's just... daft.
Roy Fokker

Post by Roy Fokker »

I am sorry I hurt your feelings. All of you.. I have been such a bad person. I know you can never forgive me but know that I feel so terrible for any fustration you felt because of my opinion.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Aah... evading the issue with sarcasm. That's mature.

There's a distinct different between stating an opinion, passing it off as fact, and telling somebody to grow up because they took exception to an indirect flame against their person.
Roy Fokker

Post by Roy Fokker »

okay.. so I can't give out an apology now.. Well if you aren't going to accept my apology I guess you're just gonna have to be mad.

Hey try to think about something else. You might feel better.