Do you hate your parents?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
WarCon Apocalypse
Protoform

Post by WarCon Apocalypse »

My father is MONSTER, Plain and simple best way to put it. He even causes pain when he is not around, Not that I have seen him since I was 13 years old. He tried to take me from my mother as a measure of Revenge, he would beat me...I should stop, Thinking about this is makeing me want to go pay the F***ing pig a visit and kill him for all the crap I have gone through because of him.

So yes, I hate My father..But my mom is totally cool and not really like a mom, so much as an Older friend.
In death and destruction, a form of Bliss can be found. And I am Destruction, I am a WarCon
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by WarCon Apocalypse
My father is MONSTER, Plain and simple best way to put it. He even causes pain when he is not around, Not that I have seen him since I was 13 years old. He tried to take me from my mother as a measure of Revenge, he would beat me...I should stop, Thinking about this is makeing me want to go pay the F***ing pig a visit and kill him for all the crap I have gone through because of him.

We should... have a talk.
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Yes, that would be good.
Hound

Post by Hound »

absolutely not...

Hound :eyebrow:
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

Always the dads, eh? Damn men.

Anyway, I love my mum, she's the kindest person I know and she is always there for me, dunno what I'd do without her.

My dad, well, I love him, but I don't like him. I will never be able to forgive him for the way he's treated my mum, and he is pretty selfish. Everyone tells me I look like my mum but act like my dad, which is pretty scary. I would never want to be as much of an arse as he is.

He was in a boy band!
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

There are times when I truly hate my mom. She is the quintessential bitch of the world. My dad however is cool as all hell
Lady Auros
Protoform

Post by Lady Auros »

no, i don't hate my parents. of course, they can both be annoying at times, but that is just how parents are i think. i haven't lived with my dad since i was 8 because he and my mom are divorced, so of course, he is more fun because i'm not around him as often. but generally, both my parents look out for me and treat me right. so, i guess they're ok.
WarCon Apocalypse
Protoform

Post by WarCon Apocalypse »

Originally posted by Blaster_86
We should... have a talk.

Is their a problem Blaster? DemonSlayerKash@hotmail.com
In death and destruction, a form of Bliss can be found. And I am Destruction, I am a WarCon
Sassy
Protoform

Post by Sassy »

I grew up in a happy home which I'm grateful for.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

I love them, but damn they is some goofy people. My mom has no taste whatsoever (so she watches Lifetime and buys tacky stuff), and my dad can be annoying when he gets angry, but they're both cool. They had always given me free reign over myself (ie-no curfew, no rules that cramped my lifestyle) because they knew I knew how to behave, so there weren't any clashes over that. Only time there were really any problems were when I fought with my 3 brothers.
Sonicron
Protoform

Post by Sonicron »

About the same like Sir Auros.
I love my parents, although they can be pretty strict in some cases (drinking, smoking, staying out for too long, sloppy homework, etc.). My dad is also kind of a goofball sometimes and he has a VERY short temper when he's hungry.
I guess I like my lil brother too, although I'd often kick myself in the butt when I admit it. ;)
"I'm not as think as you drunk I am, honesst, ossifer !!"
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Nah, my parents are top-notch. They were oppressive to a fault in high school, and while I hated it at the time, it had the long-term benefit of rendering college ten times more fun than it would have been otherwise.
Zombie Dave
Protoform

Post by Zombie Dave »

My dad is cool.

My mum is cool.

My relationship with my dad... Well, he and my moter divorced when I was 7, but tey are still friends and he comes around fairly often. We often have little cussing matches. He got his degree at Oxford, and always trys to come across as Mr. Intelligence... Yet he reads stuff like Heat, and hoovers up as much tabloid gossip as he can.

I like to cuss him about that. And the fact that he met Giles Brandreth once.

My mother is also cool, but she can be a bit of a nag somethimes. I suppose I'd notice this in my father if I lived with him though... I also think she gos to easy on me. I could've done with the mother of kicks up the arse over the last 5 years, but it never came really. Still, it is actually fairly easy to talk to her about problems. That's a plus point for living with a counsellor!

FOR FECKS SAKE!

The bloody 'H' button on the keyboard is bent. Sorry.

My dad also thinks of himself as a bit of a comedian, but clearly is not.