Red and Scout have an announcement

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Yes, rooms. :p

Two quadra-occupancy rooms to be exact. Which means six more people can get in on this with us. Though I think that number is down to four...Garand and TC have dibs on two spaces.

Four spots open for whoever wants them! More as it develops! [/extra!]
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

Originally posted by Redstreak
Yes, rooms. :p

Two quadra-occupancy rooms to be exact. Which means six more people can get in on this with us. Though I think that number is down to four...Garand and TC have dibs on two spaces.

Four spots open for whoever wants them! More as it develops! [/extra!]

Damn right, and I call dibs on a bed no matter what. That of course if there arent four beds in the room, which i doubt there is just because this is a hotel
Scout

Post by Scout »

Rooms indeed. :p
Eeeeeeeeeesh guys...!!!!!!!
Isn't one Jim enough with refs to babies? (jk my friend....;))
LOL!
Thanks for the well wishes everyone. :) We don't even really know much at all about each other yet. It was about time some of the weirdness was explained (especially on my part), and the timing on things like sudden disappeances and long intervals for IMs. Phone calls, sudden interruptions---that sort of thing. And as everyone can see.... the secret wasn't really much of a secret after a bit.
Sorry I didn't tell you Uni. There were a bunch of friends that we both thought ought to be aware anyway, but between flame wars and trolls over the last couple months- we decided to wait- especially since there really isn't much to say yet. Driving back here will give us some time to talk to see if we're headed in the same direction and a good match. But, we're both looking forward to Botcon and in high spirits for it. There is plenty of room, and as for the exclusive toys, we are all still working out the details on those. Ideas that popped up were room lottery (if too many folks want them), or auctioning them and splitting the profits equally. We'll all chat about toys..... and resting arrangements.... more as the time approaches.
*rings the AWF bell* Back to your corners fellas... :glance: :D
BlueBlaster
Protoform

Post by BlueBlaster »

Congrats Red and Scout!
I didn't knew either,so this dude was surprised.
I hope it will work just fine for you two in the future.
Hey, comics fans!
Visit www.fanboyradio.com . It's the weekly radio show about comics. Joe Quesada,Larry Hama,Brian Michael Bendis,Greg Rucka,Mark Waid and many other comics creators have appeared on the show.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Congrats to you 2....from the person who will always be the last to know whats going on in this world.....I just forgot who it was *points the arrow to himself*..there you go :D
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Didnt say it earlier cause of all the =-0, good luck to you both, but you probly wont need it...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

:)!

YAY!
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Wow, congratulations you two.:cool:

*Casts hand over a crystal ball, it glazes over quickly*.

Now, onto kids. Lets just imagine that for a moment. You're both TF fans right?

Would you be wanting a fangirl or a fanboy?

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

I say we start a flame war in here. For spite.

No, not really.

Congrats, you two, though you told me ages ago.