Look upon the face of SATAN!!!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Cliffjumper

Look upon the face of SATAN!!!

Post by Cliffjumper »

What a total and utter evil bastard.
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

Who's he?
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Your wrong Satan is way cooler than that loser.:cool:
Savannahtron

Post by Savannahtron »

yeah, who is that rat bastid?
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

I believe he is Tom Walkinshaw, of TWR, the team that does a fair bit for Arrows (hence his shirt) and before F1 did Volvo's Touring Cars in the BTCC when they first entered. So why is he Satan? I take it you arent impressed with Arrows not being allowed to compete next season and losing the Cosworth engine deal to Minardi?
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Well, that was a letdown...give me Dubya, Saddam or even Ike Turner...no way Satan's so obscure...
Starscreamer
Protoform

Post by Starscreamer »

dubyas too dumb to be the prince of darkness. Go Cheney!
Darkside
Protoform

HA!

Post by Darkside »

Satan is a wuss. I freeze Hell over on a regular basis, and I'm way more evil too! :cool:
You may fear me now.
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

He is one ugly SOB, I'll give him that...
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Lord Zarak
I believe he is Tom Walkinshaw, of TWR, the team that does a fair bit for Arrows (hence his shirt) and before F1 did Volvo's Touring Cars in the BTCC when they first entered. So why is he Satan? I take it you arent impressed with Arrows not being allowed to compete next season and losing the Cosworth engine deal to Minardi?

I'm not impressed with a liar who puts his wallet before the success fo a team some friends work for, no... friends who recently lost their jobs because of his arseishness. Firing Jos last season was pretty stupid as well. I'm glad the Cosworth deal went to a team who like F1, instead of their bank balance. Stoddart's selling assets left, right & centre to keep Minardi afloat. TWR haven't made Arrows any better than Jackie Oliver did...
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Originally posted by Quicksilver
I'm not impressed with a liar who puts his wallet before the success fo a team some friends work for, no... friends who recently lost their jobs because of his arseishness. Firing Jos last season was pretty stupid as well. I'm glad the Cosworth deal went to a team who like F1, instead of their bank balance. Stoddart's selling assets left, right & centre to keep Minardi afloat. TWR haven't made Arrows any better than Jackie Oliver did...

Whats ne been up to, apart from dragging them down?
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Basically, the guy's got a personal fortune of approx. £100 million, plus a slew of businesses outside TWR... 1997, he takes over Arrows, brings on board Damon Hill and Pedro Diniz [with substantial backing from Parmalat], with works Yamaha engines. Already he's thinking of his bank balance, getting a pay driver [though admittedly when he calmed down Diniz was quite quick] and unreliable free engines over forking out cash for the Ferrari deal. Arrows have 1 significant result. 1998, and over-the-Hill is off, and Mika Salo is in. Tom buys out Brian Hart's floundering engine concern so he doesn't have to pay engine bills. Team does even worse. So multi-millionaire Walkinshaw signs two pay drivers [Pedro de la Rosa, backed by Repsol, and Toranosuke Takagi, backed by PIAA], use last year's car and engine, and are pissed on by the ultra-low budget Minardi all year. Then Walkinshaw signs the guy he sacked 3 years before, Jos Verstappen, retains de la Rosa and buys some 3-year old engines. Arrows have a fairly decent year, thanks to Eghbal Hamidy, de la Rosa coincidentally being quite fast and verstappen's sheer speed. So what does Walkinshaw do? He fires de la Rosa in favour or Red Bull backed Enrique Bernoldi, keeps Verstappen on when Orange make him and gets a free engine that was crap when it was irst out, the Peugeot V10 courtesy of Asiatech. Unbelieably Jos has a few terrific drives. So Walkinshaw fires him, gets Cosworth engines that weren't that fab when they were new, and signs Frentzen. But this time he can't even be bothered to pay to turn up for the races. Year after year he's put his wallet over the team, ened driver's careers for the sake of his bank balance, and just complained about the unfairness of it all. I hope he burns.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

One word springs to mind: Bastard
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

"While you're right that Heaven indeed doesn't want you, you are wrong in that no one in Hell is afraid you'll take over."
-Onion horoscope

SPORTS FORUM...we have one now ;)
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Yeh... but I'm Walkinshaw-bashing... the guy has nothing to do with sport really... [/denial]

Mind, if I had posted it there we'd have less tedious Gothiques claiming they're Satan...
Hound

Post by Hound »

Originally posted by Quicksilver
arseishness

We have got to get this word into the english dictionary....

BTW, everyone knows that the Olsen twins are Satan...
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

If by Satan, you mean Two Hot B*tches, then yes.

And this really should be in Sports! Give The Ghost back his modding powers in General and please the masses! :rolleyes:
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by Starscreamsghost
Give The Ghost back his modding powers in General and please the masses! :rolleyes:

Uh, let's not...
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Agreed. Let's instead give Auros GD mod status and watch the board sink to the tenth level of hell...;)
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Redstreak
Agreed. Let's instead give Auros GD mod status and watch the board sink to the tenth level of hell...;)
I'd be home again!