Damn I'm happy.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
popediscordia
Protoform

Damn I'm happy.

Post by popediscordia »

Life is good today. I have an Xbox arriving tomorrow, a new PC by the end of the week, and a valid reason to not go to to work for another week.

And to top it all off, I just scored an interview with one of my favourite comic creators, Roman Dirge. I am so stoked...
Pope Discordia ~ Chaos since 1979.

"My advantageous mongoose masturbates with abandon over your mother's skeleton." ~ Lazurus Churchyard.

Forum.[email=lawrencesrider@hotmail.com?subject=SubCultural Evolution signup.]Mailing List[/email].For sale/Trade.Savant.Robot Fist.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Y'know, I'm happy you're happy!
popediscordia
Protoform

Post by popediscordia »

Cool. Let's al be happy!

"My advantageous mongoose masturbates with abandon over your mother's skeleton." ~ Lazurus Churchyard.

Forum.[email=lawrencesrider@hotmail.com?subject=SubCultural Evolution signup.]Mailing List[/email].For sale/Trade.Savant.Robot Fist.
The Plant
Protoform

Post by The Plant »

Sometimes I just can't tell whether Cliffy's being serious or not. But that's awesome pope. Sounds like a string of GL. Congrats!
Nova-Ting Ranger
Protoform

Post by Nova-Ting Ranger »

"Life is good."
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by The Plant
Sometimes I just can't tell whether Cliffy's being serious or not. But that's awesome pope. Sounds like a string of GL. Congrats!

Fair comment, but then I was... either popediscordia's a nice funky chap or he's doing a terrific job of pretending to be, and if I think someone's cool I like to see them enjoying themself...
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Y'know, I'm happy you're happy!

Um...Quicky, the thirteenth is on Friday, man. You're too early to act normal.
popediscordia
Protoform

Post by popediscordia »

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Fair comment, but then I was... either popediscordia's a nice funky chap or he's doing a terrific job of pretending to be, and if I think someone's cool I like to see them enjoying themself...

I like to think I'm cool, but I know I'm just a geek at heart. I wouldn't have it any other way. :)