Goddamn, ROFLZMAO..this is a hilarious story...

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Plasmodium

Goddamn, ROFLZMAO..this is a hilarious story...

Post by Plasmodium »

http://shtick.org/Misc/ryans.htm

Possibly offensive to some, contains....sh!t humor...lol...
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

hahahaha!
Strafe. You're a dick. Ishin_ookami - Dec 1st 2003
Blues Clues
Protoform

Post by Blues Clues »

What a poor bastard! All things considering, he handled it pretty well!

Welcome to the TFArchive!
Here you'll be treated with dignity and respect ...
Now strip naked and get on the probulator!
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Well if hes going to be greedy enough to have four helpings...
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

Another chapter in the book called "Thank God it didn't happen to you".
Thanks D!
Scarrita
Protoform

Post by Scarrita »

OK now my sh!t related story, in no way as eloquently put as that one was:

This was about seven or eight years ago, I was working as a dishwasher in the local K Mart's "Family Restaurant", and anybody that has worked in a restaurant knows that the dishwasher does all the sh!t work, litterally this time. Anyway it was a little after lunchtime and it had slowed down a bit so I was catching up on the buckets of lunchtime dishes and one of the waitresses comes into the kitchen and asks me to clean up a mess in the ladies room. Me being naive about public restrooms at the time I just figured that some kid had probably wadded up a bunch of toilet tissue and stuffed it into one of the toilets... I couldn't have been more wrong.
I had never been in a "ladies" restroom before so this was kind of a new experience for me (yeah, I lead an exciting life, OK). Well I walked in and everything looked fine. There were two stalls in the room, I opened the first one and everything looked fine, so I went to the next one opened it and proceeded to dry heave for about two minutes. When I finally cought my breath I walked out of the room and back to where all the waitresses were waiting for my reaction... You see, someone's ass had exploded all over the back wall of the second stall and there was feces covering the entire back wall and I was the one expected to clean it up... NO! it just wasn't going to happen. So I put an "Out Of Order" sign on the ladie's room door and left it for the night time cleaning crew to take care of.
Well, the store manager found out what happened and he came to the kitchen and proceeded to yell his ass off at me for not cleaning up the "mess". I, being the obstinate asshole I can be, told him to walk into that restroom, take a look at that mess and then tell me that he expected me to clean it up... He didn't come back after visiting "the mess".
Later an assistant manager, on break, came to tell me that I did the right thing and that Chuck, THE manager, had given a call to the cleaning crew manager and told him what to expect.
Needless to say that when I don't want to do something, I'm not going to do it... No matter what.
Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe
something your intellect would otherwise cause
you to reject -- otherwise there's no need for faith.
Lady Auros
Protoform

Post by Lady Auros »

oh man, that is so disgusting. now i remember why i NEVER use public restrooms.

sir auros has a great story along these lines, but i'll let him tell it when he gets up. if he can bear to bring back this horrible memory. :eek:
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

Originally posted by Sir Auros
You can find my story below...
http://forums.tfarchive2.net/vBulletin/ ... eadid=6524

I took it like a man

You let all the cursing words known to man go thourgh your lips?

I work as a seller in a supermarket and I was once asked to clean up puke some bum left in the lobby. I politetly refused. I thought it wasn't my job. Later I found out I would've had to do it if I didn't have anything more important at the monent.
Thanks D!