We're Moving...

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
The Ghost of Starscream
Protoform

We're Moving...

Post by The Ghost of Starscream »

...but you still have to put up with me. We're moving to the top of Suck Creek Mountain. But the good thing is I'm one road away from the guy I like.
We're moving at the end of April. The house is in bad shape. We're going to fix it up and then move in. I can finally paint my room Safari-like. The house is all hard wood floors. Two bedrooms, a loft, a whirl pool bathtub, a big ole basement, and a huge kitchen that connects with the great room. We're going to put a floor in the loft, so my big brother can move into that room. Mom gets the whole basement to herself. And my brother and I get the two upstairs rooms.
Gonna put a pet-door in, for our three kitties.
1 1/2 acres. Two sets of French Doors. A wrap around deck. Pretty cool huh?
Disco at Blackie's House if anyone gets bored! :D
Savannahtron

Post by Savannahtron »

sounds great kiddo!
The Ghost of Starscream
Protoform

I hope so. I don't wanna go. Now I'll be farther away from Runningbee. And I'll have to wear orange 'cause we'll live on the edge of a hunting reserve (Prentice Cooper). I also get sick going over that mountain sometimes.
Autoprime720
Protoform

Post by Autoprime720 »

yikes is all i have to say....
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Suck Creek Mountain? I'd say that was made up; but after visiting the Land of Nod, I'll believe it. Anyway, hope you get to like it up there.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Sounds neat!
The Ghost of Starscream
Protoform

Originally posted by Wolfang
Suck Creek Mountain? I'd say that was made up; but after visiting the Land of Nod, I'll believe it. Anyway, hope you get to like it up there.

It's called Suck Creek because of the creek that runs all the way down the mountain. At certain times of the year, there's a whirlpool where it meets the Tennessee River. The 'suck' has been known to pull barges underwater. That's how it got the name 'Suck Creek.' I think Tennessee is a pretty weird place sometimes...
What and where is the Land of Nod...?
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

The Land of Nod is a small hamlet/village in Yorkshire, England. Can't tell you exactly where... there might be somebody on here who could though.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Runningbee
Protoform

Post by Runningbee »

No clue... but I can safely say that I don't want the Ghosty to move. I'll never be able to visit her! Next month is the last time I'll ever go over to her house...:(

*sob*
"The squeaky wheel gets replaced."
-Todd B. Hawley