Vanilla 'Rage 'rage baby

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Mirage

Vanilla 'Rage 'rage baby

Post by Mirage »

Stop, collaborate and listen, 'Rage is back with a brand new adventure......................

Just thought I'd say 'HI' to everyone old and new, well mainly the old, hehe!

It's been a while my peeps, a long while but damn i miss this place, not enough to post within 6 months of dissappearing but maybe within a year of doing so!!!

Things have changed for me, I am different yet the same, the same yet.........................different.

Some of my interests have changed whilst others have not, which would mean that some of them have stayed the same or indeed not gone, changed or being altered making them the same as before as the interests have not changed and become the same, had they been different they would have changed but the old interests, those which remain from board postings of past are still present, hmmmm, I think I lost myself in there somewhere, or did I? wait, uhm, no, wait, uh, yes I did, or did I? Hmmm, I'm either really intelligent or really dumb, wait, uhm, er, yes! or another snappy one word answer, hang on did I ask a question? Uhm, ok, like I was saying man the weather's sure been hot today!

In other news, or news which may be linked to other sentences I may or may not have spoke or am about to speak of within this post at an earlier or indeed later time.

Well I quit my job a couple of months ago, it was getting me down, I was picked on in the whole department, couldn't stand it so I quit! But there is light, oh lord, there is light, I start a new job for the council (uhm, is that classed as like free publicity or something? y'know like advertising the council or something? not that they need advertising we all know about them and stuff, don't we? uhm - where was I? oh yes close brackets) Well, yeah so that's the job thing out the way, now the girl thing, the Jez-Meister has been in a great relationship for the last 11 months! That's right people it's no typo, I didn't say in a realtionship with 11 moths, I said 11 months! Emphasis on the 'n' which clearly differentiates between the 2 words meanings, moth - a winged creature drawn to the light, month - 1 of the 12 periods in a year, just thought I'd explain in case there were any dumb people around, hmmm, speaking of dumb people, where are my old buddies? ;-)

Ok, so that's woman, job, now car, I have a new shiny (is that how you spell shiny, it seems as if it needs more letters to make it look like a word, yet it looks and sounds right, words need to have flexibility you know, so that if they don't look right (or 'write' - eh comedy fans???) they can be altered to make them more appealing to the minds eye. Anyway, where was I? Ah yes, oh wait, I have anohter thought about my 'shiny' word debate, well, you wouldn't really know if it was spelled correctly as it would depend on the interpretation of what you percieve the word to be, hang on did I say spelled? shouldn't it be spelt? Spelled makes it sound all Harry Potter now doesn't it? Anywho, like I was saying I have a nice new shiny red sports car, breaks down quite a lot but hey, don't they all?

Ok, Job, woman, car, oh yeah I go to a gym everyday too, not some dude called Jim, or James whereby his friends call him Jim but an actual gym, they have all these starnge body twisting machines, oddly some do look a bit sexual, and it always gives you some extra motivation to do a few extra exercises when your sat or stood. depending on the machine you are using, behind a hot woman! Rrrarr! (only joking, that's if my missus is out there somewhere, she's the only one for me but I can still think a woman is attractive can't I?)

Right other than that I'm pretty boring and haven't done much, oh wait, I just explained that part above, hmmmmmmmmmm, oh well, hi to the new guys whoever you are and uhm hey to the old guys, you know who you are - get that frickin' zimmer frame outta my parking space lame brain!

Hmmm, I selected 'show signature' but it's been so long I forgot what my signature is! Heck, my location's probably still Stacy Keibler!
join me on myspace!!!! http://www.myspace.com/jezzy_bravo

if you get chance check out my eBay auctions...... http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZjezzy_bravoQQhtZ-1
KillTheKids
Protoform

Post by KillTheKids »

Go away. This is my town now.
Hound

Post by Hound »

Should I recognize you? :eyebrow:
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Its like he’s trying to speak to me I can tell [/Marlin]

Welcome back. Really good to hear how your life is going and... transforming! But are you real, or are you a Mirage?

Still buying PVC?

The figures I mean, unless you really wanna get intimate with the board. :smokin:

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Ehhhhh, you're alive!

Yeah, it isn't as if we magically stop finding other people attractive.
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

Glad to hear things are going well for you.
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

You didn't sell the Skywarp PVC to help pay for that car, did you?
Sades

Post by Sades »

BINK!!!

Hiiiiya! It really has been ages. I wonder if I should worry that I understood every word of that... :wtf: :D

Nice to hear things are going well!
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

He's back...and hyperactive and incoherent. :laugh:
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

It was my non-stop harassment that got this update! You should all love me!

Talk to you on AIM Jez =-o
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Hound

Post by Hound »

Originally posted by Blaster
It was my non-stop harassment that got this update! You should all love me!

Talk to you on AIM Jez =-o

I love to hate you, is that good enough?
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Reverend Shrapnel

Post by Reverend Shrapnel »

Day-um, man! Put away the coke already...

In any case, hello monsieur.
I've only just realised my sig's been horribly misspelled for about a year or two. Aren't you happy you read that? While you're here, erm, impeach Nixon!
Getaway

Post by Getaway »

Hey mate, glad to hear your alright, sorry for not ringing you back last time, I'll call you this week though.
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

Hey Getaway, no worries man, am on a different phone number, again, I'll send it to you, I somehow managed to lose my sim card!

Argh, my girl has gone away for a week on an archeological dig, how can I pass the time?

[quote]It was my non-stop harassment that got this update![/qoute]

Well actually B it wasn't! But if that's what you want to believe then fair enough.

Everyone else who replied, 'thanks' to the Rage-ites, and to the 'non-rage-ites', uhm, well, I probably couldn't say those words!!!
join me on myspace!!!! http://www.myspace.com/jezzy_bravo

if you get chance check out my eBay auctions...... http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZjezzy_bravoQQhtZ-1