Hot girls with ugly dudes

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Claypool
Protoform

Hot girls with ugly dudes

Post by Claypool »

Why?

1. Drugs/Beer
2. Money
3. Large pleasurable penis
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

it has become a trend as of late in the media, hence the "King of Queens" model. Fat guy with hot wife. Is the messaging they are sending that women are not as shallow as men when it comes to looks, hardly the case it seems. But we are lead to believe that. Most women will only date someone they have known for a significant amount of time.
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

The "fat guy with attractive wife"-thing has been around since the Honeymooners and the Flintstones.

But yeah, I just assume the guy's either really funny or really rich.
homerbot
Protoform

Post by homerbot »

Originally posted by DrSpengler

But yeah, I just assume the guy's either really funny or really rich.
as are my only two chances...
thank god im funny

edit: for once, i guessed you would have a picture and you didn't
Words suck. Down with words! -saysadie
To actually say which candidate has the better Iraq policy is like saying which Twinkie is more healthy. -Ultimate Weapon
I'd totally hit that Krystal chick...if she were real and sex with animals wasn't illegal. -Drspengler
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Originally posted by Ultimate Weapon
Fat guy with hot wife.

That's what I'm banking on. ;)
Most women will only date someone they have known for a significant amount of time.

My ex refuses to love someone until she feels like she knows them inside out. I have no idea why she decided to date me. She claims she'll never understand me.
Jetfire426
Protoform

Post by Jetfire426 »

i totally agree... sometimes the hot chicks are with dorks/jerks.. but the excuse to why they stay with them is.. "oh you don't see a side of him that I see" yeah the screwed up side...

sad... just plain sad...
One shall stand, One shall fall...
edward45
Protoform

Post by edward45 »

Originally posted by PaladinPrime
She claims she'll never understand me.

She means your a zero and she wants a hero.
Scarrita
Protoform

Post by Scarrita »

In the "real world" the answer is... MONEY!
Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe
something your intellect would otherwise cause
you to reject -- otherwise there's no need for faith.
MeTaLiK_MoNsTeR
Protoform

Post by MeTaLiK_MoNsTeR »

maybe they just dont like grown men who are obsessed with transformers??
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Post by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron »

It's all about one thing... control. The woman knows she's the better looking one and use sexuality to get what she wants because lets face it, most guys, especially ugly ones, will do anything to get some. Just my 2 cents on the issue.
Snake
Protoform

Post by Snake »

The answer that eludes everyone here is this; they treat them like sh*t on their shoes. That's how ugly guys get girls. Just like how the total assholes get them too. When you're considerate and kind to a woman, that sets something off in her, like an alarm, and she's going to keep you at arm's length.

So, drop the pick-up lines and gimmicks; they don't work. Be yourself, and once you've found a prospective female for companionship, let out the inner-asshole. Make your enjoyment of things top priority, with her's a distant third, after the issue of not spending too much money. And forget about the sex; don't even hint about it or gawk at her too much. Not that you should look at other girls; that's a deathblow to any date. But try to convey in your glances that you're looking at her merely as an accessory to yourself, caring what you look like to others. She'll go nuts trying get your full attention, which you should ration out carefully. It's like watering a plant; too little and it withers, too much and it's drowned.

Ironically, Jean Grey said it best in X-men II about marrying the good guys. Yes, women want good guys... like decades from now, when they settle down finally. But while they're dating right now, they want the jerkasses. I've never gotten anywhere treating a woman right... and there's nowhere I haven't gotten when treating them like sh*t. Why do think those guys act like assholes the entire time? Because it opens a lot of doors, including bedroom doors.

Now, of course, some exceptions may apply, so don't blame me if you actually do find some gal with a heart of gold and your antics drive her off, never to be seen again.
Back for good... for Evil.
Ultimate Weapon

Yup most women are still hung up on the bad boy fantasy. But I have learned to be myself and not play games when it comes to the opposite sex. Sure the strategy may leave me home alone jacking off, but it is a strategy.
homerbot
Protoform

Post by homerbot »

Yup most women are still hung up on the bad boy fantasy. But I have learned to be myself and not play games when it comes to the opposite sex. Sure the strategy may leave me home alone jacking off, but it is a strategy.
that was my plan too
Words suck. Down with words! -saysadie
To actually say which candidate has the better Iraq policy is like saying which Twinkie is more healthy. -Ultimate Weapon
I'd totally hit that Krystal chick...if she were real and sex with animals wasn't illegal. -Drspengler
-Predaking-
Protoform

Post by -Predaking- »

Women are creatures of contradiction. The more they say they don't like something the more they do. Guys who can tell women what to do and acts as a**holes are more likely to get hot chicks and get laid more than guys who are genuinely nice. If you tell a gorgeous girl she's ugly and push her away, chances are she'll be intrigued by you and even want to sleep with you, while rejecting guys salivating over them.

My brother's gf's sister is a very nice looking girl but for 8 years dated a guy who's over 40, divorced with 2 kids, one of them a teenager. He's broke (borrowed 10k from her and her family) and lookwise from what I heard is closer to Homer Simpson than Brad Pitt. How did he land a girl that every guy wants? By being a absolute prick, ordering her to do things like wearing a cheap ring he bought and telling all guys that she's married when she's not. He's ultra possessive and even though her family hate him he still shows his ugly mug around when visiting her. He tried to separate her from her family on more than one occassion by forcing her to leave with him when her family needed her. To top things off he even uses his grade school daughter to gain her affection and sympathy so she'll consent to stay with him to be that girl's surrogate mother. I guess there are lots of cases like the one I mentioned. Nice guys always finish last... a often uttered line that is more fact than fiction imo.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

I have learned to be myself and not play games when it comes to the opposite sex.
I think part of the problem is that a lot of those who'd class themselves in the "nice guy" category aren't very carpe diem. It's possible to be forceful without being an arsehole.
Ultimate Weapon

Originally posted by Denyer
I think part of the problem is that a lot of those who'd class themselves in the "nice guy" category aren't very carpe diem. It's possible to be forceful without being an arsehole.

Iam very carpe diem when it comes to realizing the beauty of the moment for what it is and not what it is not, or suppose to be. Iam forceful too a point, but I tend to learn more from body language and facial expressions more than spoken words. Again I'm not going to invest a terrible amount of energy with little to no return. That is just a waste in my eyes.
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Originally posted by Denyer

Forceful?

Fancy expanding on that because I'm honestly not sure what you mean there.
Ultimate Weapon

Originally posted by Jetfire 2.1
Forceful?

I think he meant being blunt, right Denyer?
Lord Decepticon
Protoform

Post by Lord Decepticon »

some women dont care how good men look only if they have $$$$ becuz women are materialistic
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Originally posted by Jetfire 2.1
Forceful?

Well, I'm not Denyer, but I think what he was referring to was... See, (I think) at least some of the guys who complain about how "nice guys finish last" take the being nice a bit too far. Or they misunderstand "being nice" as being completely passive - maybe that's the better way of explaining it.

They don't want to be like obnoxious horny fratboys who hit on women like Neanderthal men, they want to do their best to be respectful of women, to respect their boundaries (which is a good thing in and of itself, mind you), so they don't make moves to initiate conversation/interaction with women at all. Not even a harmless "Hi, I'd like to get to know you. :) "

And then, they complain when women don't "smell" their niceness and flock to them without any effort on their part. (And whining about not getting laid very much decreases your chances of getting laid; it's a turn-off.)

The thing is, the pretty woman may have been interested in the nice guy, but without him giving her as much as a smile and a "hi!" (because, you know, the smile could be interpreted as "hitting on her", and hitting on women is evilsexistbad :rolleyes: ), how is she supposed to know that he is interested in her? And women in general don't go out of their way to chase after guys that aren't interested in them. Call it sexist conditioning, but for most women, there's a certain pride attached to being the game and not the hunter. We like feeling wanted.

Or in other words, there's a healthy middle ground between being an obnoxious horndog and not daring to approach women at all.

On a more general note... I'm a woman myself, and I don't understand how people came up with the idea that "you gotta be an a**hole to women because women don't like nice guys". I can't speak for all women, but as for myself - if I wanted a man who treats me badly, I'd still be with my ex. I prefer one who loves me and doesn't treat me like s***, thank you very much.
Originally posted by Snake
So, drop the pick-up lines and gimmicks; they don't work. Be yourself,
...period. Because the only woman (or man) you'll get by not acting like yourself will be someone who doesn't love you for who you are.

Now, as for why hot women date ugly guys... I guess there's different reasons. Sometimes it may be because the guy has money, yes.

Also, not all beautiful women feel beautiful and have high self-esteem. So, maybe some of the pretty women actually feel like they "don't deserve better" than some ugly lardass.

Or maybe it's because they aren't superficial and *gasp!* love the guy for his personality. And (to stereotype a bit) ugly guys often have more pleasant personalities than guys who are handsome and know it.

It's also a matter of differing amounts of sense of entitlement. Not to go all preachy-feminist on you, but men in this society generally have more of a sense of entitlement in them than women. So, the ugly bloke might still feel like he's entitled to a hot chick (and thus dare to hit on her), while the hot chick won't necessarily feel like she's entitled to someone with better looks than said bloke (and thus won't turn him down).

Well, that's one attempt at explaining it, anyhow; YMMV.