Where'd Snake go?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Hound

Where'd Snake go?

Post by Hound »

For that matter, where's Grimlock too? He still around?

...and Auntie Slag, he didn't turn into Wildrider while I wasn't looking did he?
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

I'm sure Grimlock posted once in the main SW Ep 3 thread.

I'm not sure about Aunti Slag/ Wildrider.

Where's Jim?

We get in the biggest movie out in years and we don't hear his opinion (though I know he had problems).

Where's loads of people whose names I forget for the moment?

We should make a list of people we know are gone for a reason and people who are simply MIA.
Civ

Post by Civ »

Doesn't Snake have some kind of eye disease? I could have sworn I read that somewhere.

Jim's alive and well. I chat with him fairly often. Usually he's busy with work and real life though I have drawn his attention to certain threads recently.

I think I saw Auntie Slag post fairly recently though. **checks the profile**

Speaking of missing people, what's the latest on Savannahtron?

EDIT: Yep, May 7th is the last time Auntie Slag posted.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Civ
Doesn't Snake have some kind of eye disease? I could have sworn I read that somewhere.
Yeah I remember that too but I thought it was a skin disease though.
Jim's alive and well. I chat with him fairly often. Usually he's busy with work and real life though I have drawn his attention to certain threads recently.
I'm glad to hear it. :)
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I was wondering about Savvy T as well. I saw Grimlock post not to long ago, and Snake has been popping in I think.
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Originally posted by Civ

Yeah, Snake has something that either is, or very much resembles, Grave's disease. When last I talked to him he was having probs.
Wildrider

Re: Where'd Snake go?

Post by Wildrider »

Originally posted by Hound
...and Auntie Slag, he didn't turn into Wildrider while I wasn't looking did he?

I have an evil twin?

I can confirm that I am not the evolutionary form of one Auntie Slag.

But thanks for looking friends..........
Galvatron91

Re: Where'd Snake go?

Post by Galvatron91 »

Originally posted by Hound
..and Auntie Slag, he didn't turn into Wildrider while I wasn't looking did he?

Wildrider could never be cool enough to be a cross-dressing dinobot!
Sades

Post by Sades »

Was... I the only one tempted to post a picture of a mongoose upon first seeing the thread's title?

Considering the contents, it probably would have been in bad taste... but, still.

I miss my Auntie Slag, I do. :(
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

The Slagster's still about... I spot him lurking from time to time. I think he just has connection issues where he doesn't have the time to post as much as he'd like.

Though I'm sure the nutty psychiatrist would be happy to give private consultancies to anybody who drops him a PM.
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

I be here.

I check the board everyday or so, usually just General and AWF nowadays though.
"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Yeah I'm still here. HBK is right, I've got serious connection issues with a crackly old phone line that means my internet barely works. It seems I can only connect at ungodly hours like now (saturday morning).

Also I've been trying to use Netscape to view the Archive, an old version of Netscape (version 4.77 I think) and that seems to have a few problems.

More also also I've been having this problem where I log in, type out a reply, click submit... and then it tells me I'm not logged in! Very odd.

But while the connection's doing well right now, here's something I've been desperate to ask: what's the safest way to shop on-line on a Win98 PC? Is this old Netscape version safe? I need to order from Play.com and Firebox and Amazon. My mate got taken to the cleaners when he entered a secure site recently and they STILL got ahold of his card details and charged a few grand off him (you know, the Internet spies like us).

This Windows PC I'm using has ZoneAlarm but I'm not sure what else. :\

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie