So we have various Alt - ID's ...

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Originally posted by Denyer
Not quite. I use the account with access privs to obtain data from and modify the test account (which sees the forums as a regular user would.)

Plus the forum's just an abstraction layer on top of the FTP and db. For all its relative complexity, a bulletin board is still just a pull system.
Interesting. That last part reminds me of that scene in the original matrix, where Morpheus is explaining the matrix to Neo.

Morpheus: It's the world, pulled over your eyes to blind you to the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave . . .

You wouldn't happen to be using us as batteries, would you? ;)
I think he was being sarcastic.

You know, I actually wouldn't have figured that one out for a few days, as I was dog tired this morning. :p I was up late doing homework (weird to say that on two counts, as this is the first class I've taken in over a year and I went to bed at 12:30, which really isn't late, but I've been going to bed earlier lately) and I haven't seen the sun in a long time (which really puts a drain on me).
Sociopathic Autobot

Re: Re: So we have various Alt - ID's ...

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Originally posted by Redstreak
...And this is one reason why you're viewed as an idiot round here.

Get this man a teddy bear, he wins a prize.
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

Come back ThunderLock_86!
"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Originally posted by Grimlock
Come back ThunderLock_86!

It's changed, it's now Sociopathic Thunderlock.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Thundercracker
Protoform

Post by Thundercracker »

Originally posted by Sociopathic Autobot
It's changed, it's now Sociopathic Thunderlock.

is it really? damn i dont even remember what our password was for it
The Futon, it's a couch that turns into a bed....the most disappointing transformer of all.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Re: So we have various Alt - ID's ...

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Originally posted by Tempest
But don't worry, with-in an hour or two of this it'll either get locked, deleted or I'll get flamed for it. As well as title change of some humorous nature. [/B]

Boo hoo, Boo hoo, It must suck to be you. Who cares if yours got banned while others didn't? Most of the people on the site know some of the members Alt ID's anyway. Whining about isn't going to help you or get the Alt-ID back. If your looking for any sympathy here, you won't find it. You'll have better luck finding it in the dictionary between **** and syphilis.
I'll get the usually "your a wanker" or the the 'Shut the f*** up monkey" comment,

And remember kids, the first step in beating your problem, is admiting that you have one.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.