Jackson Not Guilty

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Originally posted by Rodimus Convoy
I agree. He's just totally creepy. Those dumb jurors said, 'Who would put their kids into that kind of situation?' Yeah, it's true, those parents are ignorant curs jumping on the bandwagon but it's not about them, it's about Jackson. Just because he's the 'King of Pop' doesn't mean he can go around sleeping with little kids!!!

:wall: :mad: :rant: :down: :nonono:

Originally posted by TOLSON
gah that monster is free no soubt in my mind he didnt molest them kids the guy is screwed up his daddy flogged him he had no friendsand his awkward around the opposite sex like on the bashir interview lisa mariewanted to sex him up and he was all crying and scared and didnt want to this guy is a posterchild for pedophiles and his free to reoffend i mean they found he has hidden dungeons behind bookshelves,the kids knew what his wang looked like and got it right aparently it is like a barbers pole with tanned rings around it yechhhhh so uh point is his a freak

AND THATS THE END OF THAT CHAPTER

You're both idiots. You're both fired. Clean out your desks by six.

You cannot prove he molested anyone. You just happen to think he did because of media hype against him.

I personally don't think he did, just like I thought Kobe didn't rape that dumb blonde hussy. This goes to you to Red. Every thing I have heard is the opposite, and how the prosecution just had no case.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Redstreak
it has been proven
There's that inaccuracy again...
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Originally posted by Denyer
There's that inaccuracy again...

Thanks for taking my words out of context again Denyer.

Y'know, I'm getting real tired of this condescending know-it-all crap you keep pulling.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Proven. Established beyond doubt. Yours? Qualified people? That crazy wino guy down at the truck stop?

Eh, I'm not the one setting up as judge and jury...
Hound

Post by Hound »

Originally posted by Redstreak
I'm getting real tired of this condescending know-it-all crap you keep pulling.

I cannot believe I just heard that phrase come from your mouth. Of all people!!!

Now, because I wasn't before, I'm sickened...
Sociopathic Autobot

Originally posted by Hound
I cannot believe I just heard that phrase come from your mouth. Of all people!!!

Hound I will rarely say this too you, but: Shut it.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Calm.
Hound

Post by Hound »

Originally posted by Sociopathic Autobot
Hound I will rarely say this too you, but: Shut it.

No.

I am the definition of serenity.

Still sickened though.

Is it possible to be serenely sickened?
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Dunno, you any good at poker?
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Originally posted by Galvatron91

People in America need to let this sort of **** ****ing go. We have grander priorities that you people are missing the boat on entirely. Some 50 million Americans have NO HEALTHCARE, unemployment grew again last month oh and we have this little war in Iraq going on that is bleeding the country dry. Yet, people are all worked up over what some has been may or may not have done...meanwhile there are real sex offenders out there committing rapes and murders daily going unpunished. It's your country guys...

And I think that puts all of this in a better perspective.

Not a lot more to add myself. ;)
Hound

Post by Hound »

Dunno, you any good at poker?

No, I kick ass at Hearts though...
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Hound
Is it possible to be serenely sickened?

Novelly nauseous?
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Jason, I'm going to go with the "why the **** do you care?" comment and call it good. Did he molest one of your relatives? Did you witness him doing this molesting? Does what he did or did not do in any way alter your life? No...

You aren't a lawyer, you weren't involved in the trial. From the evidence presented in this case, the only thing I can determine that Jackson is guilty of is being a complete whacko who gave booze to kids.

People in America need to let this sort of **** ****ing go. We have grander priorities that you people are missing the boat on entirely. Some 50 million Americans have NO HEALTHCARE, unemployment grew again last month oh and we have this little war in Iraq going on that is bleeding the country dry. Yet, people are all worked up over what some has been may or may not have done...meanwhile there are real sex offenders out there committing rapes and murders daily going unpunished. It's your country guys...

As Kup1 said - this pretty much says it all.

If Mikey wasn't a celebrity, it wouldn't have gone to court. The evidence presented clearly dictated (well, at least in the Canadian Justice system) that more investigation was needed. As it was, there was more than enough evidence to cast reasonable doubt. I don't care about the reasons for the Jury letting him go - but this time they did the right thing.

Now, get over Mikey - and move on to bigger things: Get your country a health care system (not that Canada's going to have one for much longer....), Worry about GM laying off 25,000 jobs by 2008, As G91 pointed out - you have a bloody war going on that is costing lives daily. Not to mention the all but forgotten Afganistan situation. Or wait, there's north korea. Or the fact that US Beef farmers are starting to worry about the price and quality of beef because of the US ban on Canadian Beef. Or there's that whole soft wood lumber issue. No wait, how about that homeless kid who can't get an education or even a decent meal.....

My point is (as G91 put it so well) - The trial is over, let it go, and worry about the things that are vastly more important than one very strange guy's trial.....
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Some 50 million Americans have NO HEALTHCARE
Jeez, that's nearing the population of the UK...
wreckie
Protoform

Post by wreckie »

Jeez, that's nearing the population of the UK...

1 in 5 of the Americans living in poverty today are children.

I know because Martin Sheen said so :)
Sociopathic Autobot

Originally posted by Brave Maximus
(not that Canada's going to have one for much longer....),

We will have one, it will just be tw-tiered.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

IF Canada goes to a 2 tiered healthcare system - you'll see the colapse of the Government health care with in 5 years. I'll put money on it. I cannot believe the SCOC upheld that decision (though there is still one more process the government can take, and will from what I've heard) it is a kick to the nuts for the social net that Canada prided itself on.

Not to mention (have a pretty good understanding of constitutional law) - I cannot fathom where they pulled the case from. It was a VERY loose interpretation and one that could have easily fallen under the "With in Reasonable Limits" clause.......

You want to talk about a Judicial Farce - This is worse than Anything that happened with Mikey..... can you tell I'm pissed?
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Oh. this is f*cking rich.

From IMDB.com
The jurors who found Michael Jackson not guilty of child molestation on Monday suspected he did abuse children, but didn't have the evidence to convict him. The 12 jurors delivered a unanimous verdict at California's Santa Maria courthouse ending a 14 week trial - but two have admitted they believe Jackson probably did molest young boys at his Neverland ranch. Raymond Hultman says, "I feel that Michael Jackson probably has molested boys. I cannot believe that this man could sleep in the same bedroom for 365 straight days and not do something more than just watch television and eat popcorn. I mean, that doesn't make sense to me. But that doesn't make him guilty of the charges that were presented in this case - that's where we had to make our decision. That's not to say he's an innocent man. He's just not guilty of the crimes he's been charged with." Another juror says, "We had a closet full of evidence that always came back to the same thing - it was not enough." Another adds, "We expected some better evidence, something more convincing, but it just wasn't there. You hope that you will find a smoking gun, something you can grab on to one way or another and we had difficulty in finding that." Jury foreman Paul Rodriguez says, "The allegations of past abuse were considered credible to some extent. There are not too many grown up men we know who would sleep with children but we had to base it on the evidence presented to us. There were a lot of things lacking." The jurors claimed the prosecution case was damaged by the mother of Jackson's accuser, who they claim antagonized the jury with theatrical, over-the-top testimony. They also suspected her motives. Rodriguez adds, "As a parent you spend every moment of your day protective of what happens to your children. What kind of mother in her right mind would allow that to happen, to freely volunteer your child to sleep with anyone, not just Michael Jackson, but anyone?"

So let me see if I understand this. They suspected they that he did molest those kids, but that the evidence presented to them didn't prove it?

That's bull.

And to to throw an even stupider equation into it all, they were influenced by the loony mother. That alone speaks volumes about how much Jackson was able to get off. I mean, how the hell do they know that Jackson didn't bribe her to act that way. Of course they wouldn't believe her if she acted like a headcase?

I mean, would you?
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Originally posted by Bombshell
but that the evidence presented to them didn't prove it?

That's bull.

That would be called "Reasonable Doubt" and if you have it, you cannot convict. That a person is Guilty beyond the shadow of doubt is the basis of the legal system. Anything more would be: "Convict him because he's creepy and I don't like the way he looked at me."

Oh wait, I read that above somewhere........
Sociopathic Autobot

Originally posted by Brave Maximus
IF Canada goes to a 2 tiered healthcare system - you'll see the colapse of the Government health care with in 5 years. I'll put money on it. I cannot believe the SCOC upheld that decision (though there is still one more process the government can take, and will from what I've heard) it is a kick to the nuts for the social net that Canada prided itself on.

Not to mention (have a pretty good understanding of constitutional law) - I cannot fathom where they pulled the case from. It was a VERY loose interpretation and one that could have easily fallen under the "With in Reasonable Limits" clause.......

You want to talk about a Judicial Farce - This is worse than Anything that happened with Mikey..... can you tell I'm pissed?

I find your lack of faith disturbing [/Vader]

The two-tiered system will either make or break us. We need to cut down wait times, this will do that. This frees up more government money for the smaller people while at the same time pumps more money into health care from the richer people jumping ahead.

I know it is going to be hard to accept for all Canadians, even I hate this ruling. But if that is what it takes to save it, we may have to bite the bullet and go with it.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS